Caia - The Magic Dragon
08 April 2003

now available at
картинка, оставленная пользователем

still digg'n 4 dope
спасибо... скачал прямо там
я сначала глазам своим не поверил, но, чёрт возьми, это так! ты сегодня сделал репост моего поста ... я не верю, что так бывает!!! (с)
rPoBep?

надеюсь что придётся по вкусу! thumb.gif

добрее трэка Remembrance я ещё не встречал... очень гармонично, очень качественно...

still digg'n 4 dope
Pretty sweet tunes mellow.gif smile.gif Thank you ilkdaft thumb.gif
spleen

I'm glad you like it! it sweet 4 real wink.gif

still digg'n 4 dope
ermm where can I download?
thumb.gif Thx ilkdaft for this album... I didn't know it! unsure.gif
Brindavoine

me also smile.gif
Thx to man, named him self diction... for advice...

still digg'n 4 dope
so good, one more time. Thx
It's awesome !
I already knew the song Remembrance from a Kontor Sunset Chill album, very nice thumb.gif
Caia - The Magic Dragon

картинка, оставленная пользователем

Released: August 18, 2003
Bitrate: VBR (Average 256kbps)

01. The Rose Room
02. Remembrance
03. The Love Room
04. Summer Lightning
05. La Telecabine
06. Mr Gone
07. Whose Blues
08. Heavy Weather
09. Subway Freedom
10. Jericho
11. Afterwards @ The Bar

Цитата:
The Magic Dragon is the debut long player from Japanese Recording artist Maiku Takahashi which was produced, recorded, arranged, and engineered by Andy Cato of Groove Armada fame. Andy first met Maiku while on a tour of the Far East back in 1998. Bonded together by their shared love of vintage Adidas trainers and obscure Northern soul 7"s, the pair became fast friends and Andy later signed on to produce Maiku's debut LP while on a break from touring and recording with Groove Armada. The result of their collaboration is this captivating collection of timeless subterranean trip hop soundscapes. Masterfully fusing raw hip hop breaks and bottom heavy base lines with lush synthesizer melodies, blissful vocal harmonics and gentle guitar chords, the duo deliver a sophisticated and seductive program of exotic far east inspired down tempo electronica that harks back to Groove Armada's Balearic chill out classic "At the River" and will appeal to fans of Nightmares on Wax, The Dining Rooms, DJ Krush and Toshinori Kondo.

http://rapidshare.de/files/18183116/The_Ma...Dragon.zip.html

pass: gifted
giftedunlimited
Very nice! Thank you.
If you need any reupload of my post PM me.
My uploads >>> here <<<

>>>My MixCloud<<<
maoc
no worries

this is an excellent album. anyone who's a fan of trip-hop should download this now!
Caia - The Magic Dragon

Ссылка:
mirror
http://storeandserve.com/download/238517/RM_C_TMD.rar.html  

pw=cmg
giftedunlimited
Спасибо большое! Если есть ещё что-то в таком же духе,буду рад скачать и послушать,буду ждать.Заранее спаибо!

Этот топик читают:

38 ответов с 09.09.05 в 11:53
Назад в Electronic / Easy Listening