Музыка, Фильмы, Программы :: FunkySouls
· Форум · Участники · Журналы · Случайный журнал ·
Главная -> Журналы -> Salat
04 марта 2008
  11:00   About "real" music
Это комменты к одному видео DJ Q-Bert, можно уссаться со смеху, читая. Вот что индустрия делает с людьми. Само видео и оригинальные комменты тут: http://www.djvibe.com/content/?p=552.
ВНИМАНИЕ!!! Объявляется конкурс на самую смешную цитату из комментов! Кто найдет - получит секретный призwink.gif

beatsanctuary Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:35 am
[..YouTube..] yeh if u wanna hear my music? then no probscheck out:my spaceDOTCOM/beatsanctuarymonthlyreleaseDOTNET (chart for april) im at no1 there and no3 in the all time chart too.DOT soulsupplementDOTCOM.(my record label)google me (Rick Harmony)im on every paid for download site, also one of my videos are on here under (genetix of dance)

beatsanctuary Says:
August 19th, 2007 at 1:27 pm
[..YouTube..] so where are all your comments now guys? im blowing all u guys out the water with my “original” music! id like to see u guys do it! oh shit sorry.. u arent musicians/producers and also you lot cant programme to save ur lives..oh well.. my work here is done! farewell wannabe’s

TH89 Says:
August 19th, 2007 at 8:16 pm
[..YouTube..] of course it’s not melody, neither is drumming…scratch djs use the turntable as a percussive instrumentand the turntable was originally designed as a playback instrument, but most DJ decks out there are built to scratch with. they’ve been adapted into a musical instrument, just like the first drums were probably people banging rocks together.

TH89 Says:
August 19th, 2007 at 8:17 pm
[..YouTube..] plus they’re not playing “other people’s music” they’re playing records that were specially created to be scratched, just like a keyboard might store a set of sounds from a grand piano or a synthesizer–just because it’s utilizing sound that was originally recorded elsewhere doesn’t mean anything, since it’s all created to be used in music, not listened to straight

craeyon Says:
August 19th, 2007 at 8:40 pm
[..YouTube..] yeah i googled “benni Bennassi wannabe” and your name showed up at top! congratulations!jokin.. listen I am geared towards mostly Electronica but I respect all sorts of music. I am a composer myself I can understand your “aggression” against turntablists (BTW, they are called TURNTABLISTS if they mainly scratch, get your terms right) but I think you are being a little too cocky about your “original” music. I am sorry to tell you it’s not original. There

craeyon Says:
August 19th, 2007 at 8:41 pm
[..YouTube..] There have been artists that did what you are doing waaaay before you were even conceived on that fateful night my friend. I believe in electronic music and guess what DJ or Turntablists are also geared towards electronic music. Don’t shun these people because they are artists for nothing. DJ Qbert, DJ Kentaro, DJ Shadow, DJ Keltech, Mr. Hahn (Linkin Park), THE CRYSTAL METHOD (!!!!!!MUTHAFUKA?) aren’t

craeyon Says:
August 19th, 2007 at 8:42 pm
[..YouTube..] aren’t where they are just by rubbing a bunch of vinyl groves against a needle. When I sit down in my studio I look at my instruments and I surprise myself because beside my M-Audio Ozonic, M-Audio, Oxygenv2, Trigger Finger sits a little instrument (yes it’s an instrument that will blow your fucking mind out) called the Technics MK-1200II (if you don’t know what that is then it’s ok, only genuine musicians know what that is)

beatsanctuary Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 4:24 am
[..YouTube..] only genuine musicians kno what an technics mk1200? lol of course i kno what it is, its that musical instrument u call a turntable, and my music is fucking original u idiot, and im a better musician than u’ll ever be my friend, 17 yrs playing various instruments like piano,guitar, drums&perc, i have a degree in music production work with some of the biggest acts here in the uk as well as release my own “original” material etc etc etc etc etc

beatsanctuary Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 4:32 am
[..YouTube..] and as far as my aggression goes, yeh im fucking annoyed at the fact u guys wanna be called musicians, and ur not a genuine musician my friend, u think cos u have a little oxygene 2 octave keyboard it makes u virtuoso? lol fuck sake get a life! u lot are just sad wannabes wishing u could make records! u all have too much admiration and not enough imagination ;o)

beatsanctuary Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 4:39 am
[..YouTube..] oh and for the record, iv never shunned what Qbert does, i think its awsome, but still doesnt constitute him as a fucking musician, read this ” A TURNTABLES IS A PLAY BACK DEVICE” u fucking retards!!!!!!!!!!!! u r just a bunch fuckin asshole americans..oh sorry and canadians (and the dif is?) lol u fuckin u assholes u lot WISH u were musicians!! NOW FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

craeyon Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 9:49 am
[..YouTube..] Actually my friend its not a little instrument. Its more of a porta-studio if you know… if you’ve don’t any decent live performances then you would understand. Follow me into my real studio which has is

craeyon Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 9:50 am
[..YouTube..] a Yamaha Motif (know what that is? or do you have to google that up as well?) along with a Steinway concert grand (Model D) which weighs heavier than your mom. An Akai MPC-3000 along with a set of Pearl import 5-piece drumset.

craeyon Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 9:50 am
[..YouTube..] Oh and there some other recording equipment which you won’t even comprehend so I am not going to waste my time. I dunno what you are talking about man… Really if you think virtuoso is “wannabe” maybe you need to have a little chat with The Crystal Method or maybe I dunno.. The Prodigy or perhaps Pendulum? Ever heard of them moron? (prolly not cause you have a fucking degree in music production that you shove up your ass every time you reply here to get some motivation.)

beatsanctuary Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 11:38 am
[..YouTube..] oh listen to u fagot, im signed to a top american house music label, and as far as knowing who the prodigy and pendulum are of course i do u dickhead! and as far as studio equipment i kno more than u asshole!

beatsanctuary Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 11:45 am
[..YouTube..] my equipment list would make u cry! for example, i own 2x yamaha 02R digital desks, yamaha motiv rack, access virus Ti polar, Roland Fantom Fa76,Roland V-synth XT rack,intel dual core pc with 4gb ram with six 250gb external hot-swappable HD’s and every soft synth and FX on the market! and loads of other outboard gear, so fuck off u wannabe…

craeyon Says:
August 20th, 2007 at 5:34 pm
[..YouTube..] oh no I am scared… please don’t hurt me..

beatsanctuary Says:
August 21st, 2007 at 4:13 am
[..YouTube..] lol

julius1289 Says:
August 21st, 2007 at 7:26 am
[..YouTube..] ask your self what have you do to the music!qbert has make more things than you!respect!keep walking on you way and let the others do their things!

craeyon Says:
August 21st, 2007 at 12:57 pm
[..YouTube..] amen to that…

ibrokemyhair Says:
August 22nd, 2007 at 10:59 am
[..YouTube..] god, clitsanctuary’s such a douche

djvibetv Says:
August 23rd, 2007 at 6:29 am
[..YouTube..] BS thx for comment spamming my videos to promote your own shitty music, and believe me I checked it out.. it’s shit.. and trash talking a legend in Turntablism.. nice strategy dickwad. whos next Grandmaster Flash?

beatsanctuary Says:
August 23rd, 2007 at 4:11 pm
[..YouTube..] yeh well my shitty music got me to no1… oh lets see u do that then asshole

conchettas Says:
August 23rd, 2007 at 5:41 pm
[..YouTube..] beatsanctuary, your “Cars RMX” is the worst song I’ve heard in a long time (besides maybe either of the other two songs on your myspace)I don’t care if your music is number one on some remote house music website, it is still completely devoid of any talentEven Vanilla Ice was number one at one point. It doesn’t mean anything.

beatsanctuary Says:
August 24th, 2007 at 6:27 am
[..YouTube..] oh yeh ur right he is a tuntablist not a musician

beatsanctuary Says:
August 24th, 2007 at 6:29 am
[..YouTube..] escuse me? u fuckin faggot lover.. iv got more talent than u’ll ever have mate, and as for some remote website, im on every download site u can think of itunes, ministry sony, u name it, are u ? oh yeh thot not! yeh no1 means a hell of a lot, means folk are buyin my music in the thousands u fuckin idiot, and my cars remix is gonna go global as its now been signed up to the biggest dance label in europe lets see u have the success i v had, little boy

craeyon Says:
August 24th, 2007 at 6:36 am
[..YouTube..] I was wrong about the Benni Benassi wannabe remark.. you’re actually worse than I thought.. I am suprised you haven’t said “I hate DJs and they don’t have talent” in one of your cheesy fucking interview with the 9′o clock Gay News… I just wish you said that out loud on national television. I would love to watch that and I would love to watch what will happen to you after that…

craeyon Says:
August 24th, 2007 at 6:37 am
[..YouTube..] I don’t think he knows who Grandmaster Flash is either man.. he’ll prolly has to google that up!…sad…

beatsanctuary Says:
August 25th, 2007 at 6:07 pm
[..YouTube..] go fuck yourselves! where is all ur talent?? at least im doin well in the music industry unlike u sad pathetic wannabe’s

julius1289 Says:
August 26th, 2007 at 3:42 am
[..YouTube..] you are a fucking idiot, I see you critizising in other videos!you dont have anything to do?fool!

beatsanctuary Says:
August 26th, 2007 at 11:25 am
[..YouTube..] anyways i didnt critize the video, i just mearly pointed out he is not a musician, he is a turntablist!!get a grip on urselves

wink1100 Says:
August 26th, 2007 at 7:18 pm
[..YouTube..] haha, @ 15 seconds. I just realized I was the one with the white and black shirt and chrome dog tags! in the middle of the front row! Dope concert. Q bert ripped it up. solid performance.

DjPhildo Says:
August 28th, 2007 at 12:22 am
[..YouTube..] well i finally heard it,not that impressed,it’s regular dance music.quit thinkin you are so special cuz you say your shit’s all original, it sounds the fuckin same as just about all other dance DJ’s, a repetitive simple beat mixed with sounds. and i do respect most house and dance DJs except for faggot ones like you who think they’re some hotshot and thinks they get to determine whether or not world renoun musician DJs like qbert are actually musicians.

DjPhildo Says:
August 28th, 2007 at 12:24 am
[..YouTube..] just because you’re on some major download sites doesnt mean much, there’s alot of shitty music on the internet

beatsanctuary Says:
August 29th, 2007 at 11:08 am
[..YouTube..] that “regular” dance music i make, earns me alot of money, what about u guys? bet ur not right? who cares anyways, and im not a fucking dj, im a fucking “real” musician who can wipe the floor with u guys, since u think ur all musicians lol now go annoy someone else u bunch of losers

thespb Says:
August 29th, 2007 at 2:55 pm
[..YouTube..] Beatsanctuary fool should climb back up his coke fueled arse hole and stay there and take his meat market discopop cheese with him. WELL DONE! try creating your own sounds YOU ARE DOING NOTHING NEW stop blowing your own trumpet may I remind you mr blobby got to no.1 and most tunes of this sort are flash in the pan hits who is really gonna be listening to that in even 2 years time? check dj shadow’s endtroducing album 11 years on still and massive.You are and will thankfully remain a Nobody.

beatsanctuary Says:
August 30th, 2007 at 7:38 am
[..YouTube..] well mr thespb, i dont really give a fuck what u think anyways as ur the one who is a nobody! haha you guys are the ones stuck up ur own arses! who cares who is listening in 2 years? as long as it makes me a shit load of money i couldnt give shit, anyway id rather be a one hit wonder than a no hit wonder…no hit wonder meaning u guys lol! now fuck off!!

thespb Says:
September 2nd, 2007 at 2:47 am
[..YouTube..] I think the bit where you say “who cares who is listening in 2 years? as long as it makes me a shit load of money” says it all really! Im sure Mozart, Hendrix etc. did it all for that same reason, money really puts that special bit of soul into music HaHA. carry on keeping it real mate. PS that video on your myspace of a middle aged fool in an empty club swinging his hand around whilst playing keyboard, like someones dad at a disco is priceless!! laughed all night

thespb Says:
September 2nd, 2007 at 5:58 am
[..YouTube..] Oh yeah and if its all about the dollar and the musics not really important why are you on here slating Q for getting his? and I dont actually need any more money myself, so maybe I should be grateful that I dont have to prostitute my skills like you. I don’t like to pick on the intellectually handicapped but since hearing your opinions I’ve decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest.

beatsanctuary Says:
September 2nd, 2007 at 1:18 pm
[..YouTube..] ur an idiot! fuck off and go back to call centre work lol

thespb Says:
September 3rd, 2007 at 2:35 pm
[..YouTube..] Intelligent answer! cant you justify your bullshit any better than that? It will be you in the call centre, especially when you have blown any cash you may have maintaining your coke habit (you really cant be that up your own arse without a being a coke head) and by the way I think its cheap to brag but I would seriously bet I earnt more last month than you did all last year.Im done with this pigfucking creator of crap, if anyone else feels like slamming him feel free!!

beatsanctuary Says:
September 3rd, 2007 at 3:48 pm
[..YouTube..] what makes u think i do coke? never touched the stuff, and as far as ur earnings? i doubt it mate…i spend my money on my studio u twat, anways if u did earn more than me its prob cos u rent ur ass to fat blokes in suits ,tho i cant see u makin that much u ugly fuck lol anyways iv had a enough of ur crappy banter, im off to make some music in my very well equipped studio! ;o)

| Цитата || Печать || Комментарии:0 |

29 ноября 2007
  00:31   Hip-Hop vs Rap
Думал я тут, думал и понял, что рэп и хип-хоп - это вещи не то, что разные, а даже несовместимые.
В доказательстве я буду использовать оба слова в двух значениях - культуры и музыки.

1 - Intro.
Для начала, хочу заметить, что эти два термина очень сильно переплелись между собой, иногда даже используются взаимозаменяемо, что в корне неправильно.
Хотелось бы представить их значения, бытующие в умах людей не разбирающихся в вопросе:
- Хип-хоп - понимается как культура, потому что словосочетание "хип-хоп культура" уже всем набило оскомину.
- Рэп - относится в основном к музыке, при чем, рэпперами называют как исполнителей, так и простых представителей х-х культуры, что уже само по себе показывает, насколько трудноразличимы стали рэп и хип-хоп
Теперь, что же думают о рэпе и хип-хопе люди "в теме":
- Хип-хоп - естественно, никто не отрицает, что это прежде всего культура (хотя это вопрос из разряда "что было раньше, яйцо или курица"), но так же известен факт наличия т.н. инструментального хип-хопа, как стиля музыки. Дополнительных проблем добавляют такие стили как, например, абстракт-хоп, инди хип-хоп, джаззи хип-хоп и даже пост хип-хоп.
- Рэп - тут уже ни у кого нет сомнений, что рэп - это ничто иное, как читка, т.е. особый способ подачи текста в песне. Хотя я буду отстаивать мнение, что в наше время (вообще, где-то с начала 90х) рэп - это отдельная культура, не имеющая ничего общего с хип-хопом, но об этом дальше.

2 - Hip-Hop Music
Так давайте же разберемся, что все-таки есть что. Для этого, обратимся к прошлому: в 197х (точная дата не важна) некий DJ Kool Herc, являющийся одним из отцов хип-хопа, начал играть на вечеринках. Как он называл музыку, которую играл? Наверное, никак. Почему же тогда он считается отцом х-х? Потому, что он совершил очень важное открытие, без которого х-х не мог бы появиться. Конкретнее, Kool Herc заметил, что некоторые части трэков особенно сильно действуют на публику. Это были т.н. брэйки (breaks), т.е. часть перед припевом, когда барабанщик нагоняет ритм песни. Тут Кул Херк понял, что можно играть только эти самые брэйки, чтобы вводить толпу в абсолютный танцевальный экстаз. Так родился брэйкбит (и turntablism, но это не так важно). Позднее, спекуляция идеи Кул Херка привела к тому, что повторять стали не только брэйки, а вообще, любую часть песни. Именно в этом моменте родилась хип-хоп музыка. Какие выводы? Во-первых, хип-хоп - музыка придуманная ди-джеями. Во-вторых, хип-хоп изначально - музыка для вечеринок. А кто ходит на вечеринки? Правильно, молодежь. Все дело происходит, конечно же, в Бронксе, что означает, что эта молодежь еще и, мягко говоря, не из богатых.

3 - Rap (MCing)
Многие знают, что рэп изначально был ни больше ни меньше - объявлением названия песни и исполнителя, в редких случаях MC рассказывал что-то о исполнителе либо просто шутил для поддержания настроения. Временами, эти шутки были рифмованными. Со временем, уличные поэты поняли, что это их шанс выступить для более широкой публики и так зародился MCing как мы его знаем сегодня. Припомню, что как публика, так и сами поэты - это посетители вечеринки, т.е. не богатая молодежь. А какие темы интересуют людей в расцвете молодости? Понятное дело, противоположный пол, вечеринки, семейные проблемы и т.п. Хотя, так как дело было на вечеринке, грустных тем все-таки старались избегать.

4 - Hip-Hop Culture
Что собой представляет Хип-хоп культура? Наиболее частый ответ на этот вопрос звучит примерно так: Хип-Хоп это культура, которая объединяет в себе B-Boying (Breakdance), MCing (Rap), DJing и Graffiti. Ок, все верно, но для более глубокого понимания культуры простого перечисления элементов недостаточно. Культура, с научной точки зрения, это совокупность нормативных и директивальных убеждений, общих для большинства членов общества. По-русски, нормативные убеждения - это идеология, которая обозначает цели общества. Убеждения директивальные - это способы эффективного достижения цели общества. Т.е. если в обществе кража считается неправильным поступком, то существуют определенные способы, чтобы эти кражи предотвратить (наказания, пропаганда и т.д.)
Что же является идеологией хип-хопа? К сожалению, нет древних скрижалей правды хипхопа, поэтому до всего приходится додумываться самому. Попробуем дойти до идеологии через способы ее реализации. Когда ди-джей хорошо выполняет свою функцию? Конечно, когда все на вечеринке веселятся, что означает что он хорошо сводит и выбирает хорошие трэки. Райтер (граффитчик) считается хорошим, когда он хорошо бомбит, тэгит и т.д. Би-бой считается крутым, когда он выполняет более сложные элементы, чем все остальные и выполняет их "чище". Наконец, когда MC может себя назвать хорошим? Ответ прост: когда у него есть флоу, когда он держит ритм и когда его текст имеет смысл. Во всех случаях мы видим своеобразный культ умения, скилла. Когда мы представим себе жизнь тех людей в их время, становится понятно, почему. Денег просто не было, так что по этому признаку трудно было выделиться. Оставались только умения и интеллектуальные способности, которые находили свое выражение в элементах хип-хопа. Т.е. одним из элементов идеологии хип-хопа, является культ скилла. Как еще одно доказательство, хочу отметить, что в КАЖДОМ элементе хип-хопа есть соревнования, например DMC в DJing'е Scribble Jam в MCing'e, Battle Of The Year в B-Boying'e, Meeting Of The Styles в Graffiti.
Но культ скилла - не единственная составляющая идеологии хип-хопа. Второй составляющей является креативность. Каждый из элементов представляет собой какой-то элемент искусства, хотя широкая общественность очень долгое время не хотела признавать им право называться искусством. Итак, нетрудно догадаться, что B-Boying - это танец, Graffiti - это художественное искусство, DJing - это музыка, а MCing - это поэзия. А каждому понятно, что в искусстве креативность - это главное. Плюс, в Хип-хопе вечной славой окрываются имена людей, которые привнесли в культуру что-то новое, как Africa Bambaataa, который привнес в хип-хоп музыку синтезаторы и вообще, элемент электроники. DJ Grandwizard Theodore, который изобрел скрэтч. DJ Kool Herc уже появлялся выше. Но это только вершина айсберга, в каждом элементе есть свои полубоги, которых уважают все. Например, Crazy Legs в B-Boying, который привнес множество новых элементов, или DJ Flare в DJing, который изобрел flare scratch, один из основных скрэтчей.
Так что мы имеем две составляющие идеологии хип-хопа - скилл и креативность. Еще одним элементом могла бы быть честность, но она относится скорее всего только к MCing, а к остальным элементам только в качестве честности к самому себе, как носителю культуры.

5 - Rap Culture.
К сожалению, не все так безоблачно в истории хип-хопа, и первые проблемы появились одновременно с появлением на хип-хоп вечеринках бандитов. Не стоит забывать, что Бронкс - это прежде всего гетто, где криминальные структуры имеют гораздо большую власть, чем полиция. Так что вполне натурально, что воры, драгдиллеры и прочий сброд считали Бронкс своей вотчиной. И естесственно, они не могли обойти стороной эти новые пати, которые собирали все больше народа. Со временем, все больше криминального контенгента собиралось на хип-хоп пати, пока он совсем не вытеснил обычную молодежь. И именно от этого момента мы имеем дело с появлением в читке текстов, связанных с криминалом, деньгами, шлюхами и прочими прелестями жизни типичного hustler'а. Сам MCing получает новое название - rap (анг. "критика, ругань"), которое имеет негативное значение. Большинству hustler'ов было плевать на уровень читки, ее смысл, флоу и т.д., так как уних были деньги, пушки и остальные атрибуты, которые для них означали успех. Появились т.н. бифы или диссы - словесные нападки на членов конкурирующей группировки, которые до сих пор процветают. Теперь хастлеры читали рэп для хастлеров, типичным способом выделиться стали золотые цепи и дорогие проститутки. Проблемы теперь решались не на танцполе, а на задворках клуба, и часто кончались перестрелками/поножовщиной. Да и сами проблемы стали совсем не детские - месть, дележ сфер влияния, и прочая. Что не могло не найти выражения в музыке.

6 - Rap Vs Hip-Hop.
Нужно отметить, что это смешение мира хип-хопа с миром криминала наступило очень рано, в результате чего к нашему времени для стороннего наблюдателя границы совершенно перестали быть различимы. Хотя в сущности, мы имеем две культуры в пределах хип-хопа: одна - это тот "настоящий хип-хоп", который подчиняется идеологии скилла, креативности и честности, и вторая - "рэп-культура", которая в своих основах ближе к т.н. тюремной культуре. К сожалению, в нашем мире деньги решают все, поэтому именно рэп стал популярным, ведь это у хастлеров были деньги на запись и распространение альбомов, плюс, образ крутого рэппера, носящего шикарные костюмы и цепь в палец толщиной, ездящего на супер-дорогих машинах с супер-крутыми моделями под боком, был гораздо более привлекателен для слушателя со стороны, чем образ бедного, но гордого MC без имени, тем более, что такой MC чаще всего просто не имел возможности показать свой талант более широкой публике. Именно таким хастлерам мы должны говорить спасибо за убийство хип-хоп культуры.

7 - Outro (Is Hip-Hop Really Dead?)
В последнее время, все чаще слышно, что хип-хоп умер. Об этом говорят все, как артисты, так и остальные представители культуры. Но я с этим не согласен. Из чего мы делаем вывод, что хип-хоп мертв? Из того, что не видно и не слышно настоящих хип-хоп артистов, а только рэпперов, которые незаконно присвоили себе это имя? Но показатель ли это? Ведь то, что их не видно, не значит, что их нет, просто они вынуждены скрываться в андерграунде, так как их творчество не востребованно. Хотя это относится в основном к хип-хоп музыке, так как граффити сейчас делает отличную карьеру в графическом дизайне, дизайне интерьера и изобразительном искусстве. К сожалению, не могу ничего сказать насчет би-боинга, так как не слежу за ним. Но вернемся к музыке: доказательством тому, что идеалы хип-хопа все еще живы служит то, что они все чаще упоминаются в песнях, как и критика в сторону рэп-культуры:

"Guns, bitches & blings
Were never part of the four elements
And never will be"
(Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill)

"Gold chains, blocks(?), bitches, hoes - fuck this shit"
"My life is music, so fuck the industry"
(The Tape vs RQM - Hip-Hop is dead)

"Wow, now come follow me
what's the definition of the real mc?
Is he looking hard on mtv
or freestylin' on the backstreet alley"
(K-Os - Neutronics)

Согласитесь, это вселяет надежду! Хип-хоп жив, более того, он начинает пробивать себе дорогу в массы. Хип-хоп живет в таких стилях, как абстракт-хоп, инди хип-хоп, пост хип-хоп, джаззи хип-хоп, экспериментал хип-хоп, в общем, во всем, что мы иногда называем андерграундом. Remember, kid, true hip-hop is always underground ©

PS. Прочитавших прошу оставить свое мнение, критика, вопросы и т.д. приветствуются.

| Цитата || Печать || Комментарии:7 |

Salat

Пользователи

Регистрация 03.10.2005
E-mail Отправить
Приват Отправить
WWW Нет данных
ICQ 371536406
Профиль Перейти
Список друзей
FGM Isisdo junkymike themadman v00rhees
Календарь