Gus G. - Guitar Master

картинка, оставленная пользователем

Full-length, Diginet Music 2001

Part of the "Diginet Music Guitar Masters" series.

1. Hardly Enough 03:59
2. Nightwalker 04:06
3. Blue Groove 04:46
4. Divine D 04:30
5. Cruel Heart 04:02
6. Girls In Heat 03:54
7. Lying Low 04:57
8. The 8th Degree 04:27
9. So Alone 04:24

Total playing time 39:05

(37407 KB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/79872903/GG-01-GM.rar.html

Notes:

Gus G.'s real name is Kostas Karamitroudis ('Gus' being the English
equivalent of 'Kostas').

Gus G. - Guitars (Firewind, ex-Dream Evil, ex-Mystic Prophecy,
ex-Nightrage, live for Arch Enemy on their 2005 Ozzfest dates)

Gus G is a new guitar prodigy from Greece who is the driving force behind his incredible new metal act Firewind!! He also appears on the Dream Evil and Mystic Prophecy band Cds. Gus is one of the brightest hopes to keep shred guitar alive in the years to come.

Gus G, along with many other top notch guitarists have all recorded Cds that start out with the same bass and drum tracks. Then each guitarist lays down his own unique and original guitar tracks over the bass and drums. No player hears the other tracks before they have finished with their own Cd. Each player has his own Guitar Masters Cd as well as compilation Cds that has each player playing against the same tracks. It really is an eye opener to hear how each player attacks these tracks.

I'M MARCELO FROM BRAZIL !!!!

LONG LIVE ROCK'N'ROLL !!!!!!!!!
GUS G - My Will Be Done (Feat. Mats Levén). Taken from the album, 'I Am The Fire', Century Media Records, 2014.

Цитата:
Guitar virtuoso GUS G., well known in rock and metal circles for his work as OZZY OSBOURNE's guitarist and as leader of his own band FIREWIND, will release his debut solo album, I Am The Fire, on March 17th in Europe and March 18th in North America via Century Media Records.

In anticipation of this release, the album's title track (feat. DEVOUR THE DAY) is now available for purchase at iTunes.

Tracklist:
'My Will Be Done' (featuring Mats Levén)
'Blame It On Me' (featuring Mats Levén)
'I Am The Fire' (featuring Devour The Day)
'Vengeance' (featuring David Ellefson)
'Long Way Down' (featuring Alexia Rodriguez)
'Just Can’t Let Go' (featuring Jacob Bunton)
'Terrified' (featuring Billy Sheehan)
'Eyes Wide Open' (featuring Mats Levén)
'Redemption' (featuring Michael Starr)
'Summer Days' (featuring Jeff Scott Soto)
'Dreamkeeper '(featuring Tom S. Englund)
'End Of The Line' (featuring Mats Levén)

Gus handles all guitar, bass and keyboards on I Am The Fire, and is joined by a roster of friends and guests that help bring his vision to fruition: drummers Jeff Friedl (A PERFECT CIRCLE, PUSCIFER, DEVO) and Daniel Erlandsson (ARCH ENEMY), bassists David Ellefson (MEGADETH), Billy Sheehan (MR. BIG, DAVID LEE ROTH) and Marty O'Brien (TOMMY LEE, WE ARE THE FALLEN), and vocalists Mats Leven (CANDLEMASS, ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, THERION), Blake Allison (DEVOUR THE DAY), Michael Starr (STEEL PANTHER), Alexia Rodriguez (EYES SET TO KILL), Tom S. Englund (EVERGREY), Jacob Bunton (ADLER) and Jeff Scott Soto (TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, ex-JOURNEY).

I Am The Fire was mixed by Jay Ruston (ANTHRAX, STONE SOUR) and was recorded between Los Angeles and Gus' home country of Greece through the latter half of 2013. A few of the album's tracks include 'Eyes Wide Open', 'Redemption', 'End Of The Line' and 'Blame It On Me'. The album showcases a well-balanced mix of active rock, classic hard rock, traditional metal and guitar-driven instrumentals, taking listeners on a diverse journey and opening doors to GUS G.'s soulful playing.
bump
I Am The Fire (2014)

1. I Am The Fire (feat. Devour The Day)

320 kbps, mp3 (Original)
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/nfPUTvyYUFvG
Gus_G.-I_Am_The_Fire-(Proper)-2014-MTD

Artist : Gus G.
Album : I Am The Fire
Label : Century Media
Genre : Hard Rock
Street Date : 2014-00-00
Quality : 276 kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
Encoder : Lame 3.98.4 -V0
Size : 97.10 MB
Time : 46:41 min
Url : http://www.gusgofficial.com/

Tracks

1. My Will Be Done (Feat. Mats Leven) 3:15
2. Blame It On Me (Feat. Mats Leven) 3:23
3. I Am The Fire (Feat. Devour The Day) 3:14
4. Vengeance (Feat. David Ellefson) 4:26
5. Long Way Down (Feat. Alexia Rodriguez) 3:02
6. Just Can't Let Go (Feat. Jacob Bunton) 4:00
7. Terrified (Feat. Billy Sheehan) 3:14
8. Eyes Wide Open (Feat. Mats Leven) 4:19
9. Redemption (Feat. Michael Starr) 4:15
10. Summer Days (Feat. Jeff Scott Soto) 3:49
11. Dreamkeeper (Feat. Tom S. Englund) 4:45
12. End Of The Line (Feat. Mats Leven) 4:59

Notes
PSA: SOPS please please please PLEASE stop enabling these lame grps to piggy
back on your boxes and instate/enforce scene-bans on the ones that continue
to pre rls after rls of these stupid LAME 3.99.* rips. I don't think even
they know what their endgame is, whether it's trying to force the scene to
adopt (which is just insane on the face of it) what they view to be superior
encoding versions/presets or just trying to be a nuisance. Anyhow, let's
please put a stop to it asap.

Proper reason: previous release was encoded using 3.99.5 which is not
allowed and was pred without proof. Here's the proper. PLEASE STOP THIS!

Gus G. has spent the past decade quietly affirming his place as one of
metal's reigning guitar virtuosos. He has recorded more than a dozen studio
albums, performed around the world as a member of acts ranging from ARCH
ENEMY and DREAM EVIL to his own band FIREWIND, and has been OZZY OSBOURNE's
guitarist since being personally handpicked by the heavy metal legend in
August 2009. Now with the release of his first-ever solo album, I Am the
Fire on Century Media Records, the fleet-fingered Greek fret-shredder will
embark on the next chapter of his history-shaping career.

ifolder / turbobit
Jeff Scott Soto Official - SOTO - from Inside The Vertigo, featuring guest appearance by Gus G

Jeff Scott Soto & Gus G - Into The Void (Black Black Sabbath)

Jeff Scott Soto & Gus G - Crazy Train ( 10-18-2014 )

Это сообщение отредактировал metalrelics - 21.10.14 в 1:06

Цитата:
Gus G.’s sophomore solo album will be entitled Brand New Revolution, and it is expected to be released in July via Century Media Records in Europe, Australia and South America, Dismanic / eOne in North America and King Records in Japan.

Here is a comment from Gus G. with further details: “Today I'm happy to announce that I have finished recording my second solo album and that it will be released this summer.

It’s title is Brand New Revolution and once again I collaborated with some amazing musicians & songwriters on it, including singers Jeff Scott Soto, Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), Mats Levén, Jacob Bunton (Adler, Lynam) while Jo Nunez played drums and Marty O' Brien (Lita Ford band) played bass, while Jay Ruston (Stone Sour, Anthrax, Steel Panther, etc.) engineered the sessions.

Most of the tracks were recorded live with me and the rhythm section jamming in a room. There's a certain energy about it, that I hadn't previously done on a record before. The album is being mixed by the legendary Mike Fraser (Metallica, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen, etc.) in Vancouver, as I write these lines. The first few mixes I got sound crushing! I can't wait to share this with you all!

In regards to the music itself, I can say that it's a continuation of the modern hard rock style I followed on my 1st album, although I think this one's a bit heavier. Needless to say, there's tons of guitar on it!”
bump

Цитата:
After having recently announced his upcoming sophomore solo album release, Brand New Revolution, via Century Media Records in Europe, Australia and South America, Dismanic / eOne in North America and King Records in Japan, Ozzy Osbourne / Firewind guitarist Gus G. is now ready to launch a few more details about it.

Brand New Revolution will be released in Europe on July 24th, and comes with artwork (which can be seen below) once again created by Gustavo Sazes, who already worked with Gus G. on his debut release I Am The Fire, and also took care of artwork duties by bands such as Arch Enemy, Kamelot and also Firewind in the past.

The album features guest vocal appearances by Jeff Scott Soto (ex-Journey, Talisman), Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), Jacob Bunton (Adler, Lynam) and Mats Levén (Candlemass, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen).

Brand New Revolution tracklisting:

“The Quest”
Brand New Revolution (feat. Jacob Bunton)
“Burn” (feat. Jacob Bunton)
“We Are One” (feat. Jacob Bunton)
“What Lies Below” (feat. Elize Ryd)
“Behind Those Eyes” (feat. Jacob Bunton)
“Gone To Stay” (feat. Jeff Scott Soto)
“One More Try” (feat. Jacob Bunton)
“Come Hell Or High Water” (feat. Mats Levén)
“If It Ends Today” (feat. Mats Levén)
“Generation G” (feat. Jeff Scott Soto)
“The Demon Inside” (feat. Mats Levén)

Brand New Revolution was recorded with Jay Ruston (Stone Sour, Anthrax, Steel Panther) and mixed by Mike Fraser (Metallica, AC/DC, Van Halen, Aerosmith). Just as on I Am The Fire, the core of Gus G.’s recording group consisted of Jo Nunez (Firewind) on drums and Marty O' Brien (Lita Ford band) on bass.
bump
Gus G. - The Art of Brand New Revolution (feat. Gustavo Sazes)

Этот топик читают:

28 ответов с 01.03.08 в 20:27
Назад в Rock