Ascension Of The Watchers is a Burtn C. Bell side project.

This is from official site:

Ссылка:
Ascension of The Watchers, the creative journey of Burton C. Bell and John Bechdel, is a vision born of life, love and spirituality. The music, melodies and lyrics gives one the opportunity to share in Burton 's visions as he sees them, in their purest form. The intimate nature of Ascension of The Watchers is envisioned to draw the minds, hearts and aspirations of a people to a higher level of thinking and feeling by bringing them together in celebration and reflection in the beauty of life and spirituality, through these melodies and words.

In early 2002, Burton retreated to the quiet simplicity of rural Pennsylvania for seven months with his friend and musical confidant John Bechdel, to escape the onslaught of Los Angeles . A mentor in music, philosophy and demeanor, Bechdel unwittingly guided Burton along the path to this project. John's talent, patience and like-mindedness helped Burton 's creative destiny manifest, and through their collaboration they have brought to life a beautiful testimonial that all who listen can relate to.

With Burton 's unprecedented vocal sound and style, coupled with the brilliantly orchestrated musical compositions of both Burton and John, Ascension of The Watchers echoes the sounds of a prophetic hallucination that most can feel in their fears and dreams, with remorse of things lost and forgotten; but with a hope of redemption and light in the future.

Recorded in the hauntingly beautiful seclusion of rural Pennsylvania at The Machine Shop, John's private studio; “Iconoclast” features five original recordings that showcase Burton's ethereal vocal and writing style through thought provoking lyrics and music with a melodic acoustical and synth blend, that shows Burton's constantly evolving musical growth.

After two years of writing and recording, along with reflection on the very personal nature of this project, Ascension of The Watchers will truly begin its journey in 2005 with limited edition vinyl and CD releases of “Iconoclast” and smaller, more intimate live performances to be scheduled throughout the United States and Europe . With additional material being conceptualized and written, Ascension of The Watchers will continue to grow as Burton 's spiritual and musical endeavor well into the future.

If anybody have got this demo, please contact with me! I have 3 songs but on demo is 5. This is the tracklist:

Ссылка:
01. Residual Presence
02. Evading
03. On The River
04. Moonshine
05. Hypnotized

картинка, оставленная пользователем
arek
Post your 3 songs meanwhile... wink.gif
Ilbrujo

this is 3 songs

01. Residual Presence
02. Evading
03. On The River

Ссылка:
http://www.turboupload.com/d/1754/Anscension_Of_The_Watchers.zip.html
arek
Thanks. Will check. What he's doing...
А у кого-нибудь есть клип на песню On The River?
on the official site is short video about 30 seconds smile.gif
Да, да, 30 секундdry.gif, но мне нужно целое видеоwink.gif
arek

Any chance you could post those tracks again? You ever have any luck finding the rest of the tracks? Like what I hear from the previews on the official site. Thanks in advance if you can post those tracks again.
wow! Burton C. Bell has a side project!!! blink.gif I DO need it! most of all in FF music I like Burton`s vocals... and it`s intrstng what kind of music he can do w/o other guys from FF... and i like that piece of muzik that is dwnloadable on their official site
can sm1 share the full album? plz!!! sad.gif ...and thnx in advance! =)
правоверный атеист
Biosyn

чуваааак!!! пасиба огромное, так давно искал... thumb.gif
правоверный агностик-фундаменталист
Эх, 30 минут еще ждать...
Скачаю обязательно smile.gif Спасибо Biosyn
thumb.gif
пож-та перезалейте Iconoclast
re-upload Iconoclast please
ну может кто-нибудь найдет-таки видео on the river?
i need "on the river" video rolleyes.gif plz help to find it smile.gif

Этот топик читают:

35 ответов с 20.06.05 в 11:01
Назад в Experimental