Цитата: (Borizbladez)
купил кассету All Eyez On Me в хороших 9 лет

прошёл год и ты написал сей бред
Цитата: (Borizbladez)
просто хитрая негритянская жопа. работал и с востоком и с западом и тем временем всех нхй слал. да ещё голивуд и разную шушару с массмедий в свою але общественную рекламу привлекал - "негры бедняжки, помогите им"... помогите им больше крэка продать. да ? хорошо замыленная попса под хип хоповый шумок.

купил кассету All Eyez On Me в хороших 9 лет и по сей день этот альбом как и всё творчество сего чувака просто хитрый пердёж в микрофон.

ну да, многомиллионный пердеж, не то что твой, отрыжка в девятиэтажке на окраине москвы thumb.gif
добрые товарищи, залейте, пожалуйста, инструментал на breathin (ft. outlawz) в хорошем качестве
чёт гугл не помог
oieuverj
Не встречал в хорошем, но что есть, то есть (VLS, 192kbps)
картинка, оставленная пользователем
HighSpeed,
судя по глухому звуку, это один и тот же
ну ладно, спасибо и на том wink.gif
Цитата:
Tupac To Be Inducted Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

Twenty years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur’s music, life and influence is still respected and potent as ever, so it’s no surprise the beloved rapper along with an impressive class of musicians will be inducted into the 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Tuesday morning (Dec. 20) news of ‘Pac’s induction–along with Nile Rodgers who will receive an award for musical excellence, Pearl Jam, singer-songwriter Joan Baez and others –hit the Internet. Artists are only eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 20 years after their first album is released. The ceremony will take place at Brooklyn’s Barclay Center on April 7th, and an edited version of the event will air later on HBO. Tickets will go on sale in January.

News of Tupac’s induction is sure to merit criticism from KISS frontman Gene Simmons who takes issue with rap and hip-hop artist entering the Hall of Fame. However, not everyone in hip-hop is overly excited about Tupac’s latest honor. Chuck D took to Twitter back in October and said while he had nothing but love and respect for the All Eyez On Me artist, he thinks LL Cool J should receive the honor first.

With the death of Afeni Shakur, there’s no telling who will do the honors of presenting the award. Hopefully Jada Pinkett Smith is free that evening.
http://www.vibe.com/2016/12/tupac-shakur-r...l-hall-of-fame/
Цитата: (Wu-TangClaneR)
Цитата:
Tupac To Be Inducted Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

Twenty years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur’s music, life and influence is still respected and potent as ever, so it’s no surprise the beloved rapper along with an impressive class of musicians will be inducted into the 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Tuesday morning (Dec. 20) news of ‘Pac’s induction–along with Nile Rodgers who will receive an award for musical excellence, Pearl Jam, singer-songwriter Joan Baez and others –hit the Internet. Artists are only eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 20 years after their first album is released. The ceremony will take place at Brooklyn’s Barclay Center on April 7th, and an edited version of the event will air later on HBO. Tickets will go on sale in January.

News of Tupac’s induction is sure to merit criticism from KISS frontman Gene Simmons who takes issue with rap and hip-hop artist entering the Hall of Fame. However, not everyone in hip-hop is overly excited about Tupac’s latest honor. Chuck D took to Twitter back in October and said while he had nothing but love and respect for the All Eyez On Me artist, he thinks LL Cool J should receive the honor first.

With the death of Afeni Shakur, there’s no telling who will do the honors of presenting the award. Hopefully Jada Pinkett Smith is free that evening.
http://www.vibe.com/2016/12/tupac-shakur-r...l-hall-of-fame/

Давно пора.
Цитата: AlexzanderVL
Япония о*уеть
Оззфест о*уеть
Тool о*уеть
Зигги упоротый самурай

Цитата: AlexzanderVL
Япония о*уеть
Оззфест о*уеть
Тool о*уеть
Зигги упоротый самурай

Damn his words comin' out off his mouth like a muthufuckin' bullets.. biggrin.gif
Цитата:
Стреляли не в Тупака?
Авторы документального фильма о легендарном рэпере утверждают, что фактически раскрыли его убийство

Британские таблоиды в начале апреля написали чуть ли не о раскрытии убийства легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура: якобы свою версию наконец озвучил Сьюдж Найт, бывший владелец лейбла Death Row Records, сидевший с Тупаком в одной машине во время покушения. «Медуза» разобралась, что стоит за этими сообщениями и следует ли им верить.
Далее
Цитата:
Read the Full Transcript of Snoop Dogg’s 2Pac Speech at 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

The pop culture heavens sang loudly when the late great Tupac Shakur was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at a ceremony held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Friday night (April 7). The man leading the chorus was none-other-than Snoop Dogg, ‘Pac’s friend and Death Row Records label mate.
During an event that saw Snoop, T.I., Alicia Keys, YG and Treach perform one-of-a-kind live renditions of classic 2Pac tracks, Snoop’s touching induction speech managed to be the highlight of the night. Over the course of about nine minutes, Uncle Snoop went into the things he believed made Tupac extraordinary; everything from his style of dress to his irrepressible compassion for those he loved most.
While most folks tend to focus on ‘Pac’s legendary work ethic and his larger-than-life persona as a rap superstar, Snoop chose to focus on the more intimate moments they shared; from a hilarious recounting of the time they went parasailing in South America, to their deathly tragic final encounter and the striking empathy one special woman showed to him in his final moments with the rap icon, Snoop laid bare the underlying humanity that helped make ‘Pac the transcendent historical figure he continues to be some 21 years after his untimely death.
You can check out what Snoop had to say about his late friend by reading the entire transcript of his speech below:

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/04/snoog-d...l-hall-of-fame/

Для себя выделил несколько цитат biggrin.gif
Цитата:
I finally got a chance to meet ‘Pac in 1993, at a wrap party for Poetic Justice in L.A. And on that night, ‘Pac passed me my first blunt. Yo forreal.

Цитата:
He put me up on a lot of boss player shit like, Gucci, Versace and shit I can’t even pronounce.

Цитата:
Does anybody know what parasailing is? Because we damn sure didn’t. Me and ‘Pac were sitting on the edge of the boat, with all this gear and shit on, and all of a sudden, the boat pulls away and we start floating up in the air—we scared as a motherfucker, damn near holding hands. And Suge’s ass kept dropping the lever and slamming us into the water like, ‘boom.’

Это сообщение отредактировал Wu-TangClaneR - 09.04.17 в 13:48
Tupac Full Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony 1080p

Этот топик читают:

9924 ответов с 06.09.03 в 11:56
Назад в RAP & Hip-Hop