Карликов нет, видео всрато.
Цитата: PashaG
гитарист официально ушел из группы
Пруф или Гуф

30 Seconds to Mars Guitarist Quits, Band Become Duo

30 Seconds to Mars guitarist Tomo Miličević has quit the band. The news came from Miličević in a tweet that said, “I am no longer in 30 Seconds to Mars. I don’t really know how to explain in a note how I could have come to a decision like this, but please believe me when I say that this is the best thing for me in my life and also for the band.”

He continued, “The years that I have been privileged enough to spend with all of you live inside of my heart and mind as some of the most amazing memories I’ll ever have. Even though this is incredibly painful because of my attachment to, and love for everyone involved, I know that this pain will be fleeting for myself, and anyone who’s feeling the same because I know that it is the right thing.”

сорс
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
чайффдвоём biggrin.gif
Of course he left. He became redundant to this now-generic pop band. They should rename themselves The Letos, and spare us the shame that 30STM has brought upon itself.
Цитата:
чайффдвоём biggrin.gif

гейффдвоем

Цитата:
Of course he left. He became redundant to this now-generic pop band. They should rename themselves The Letos, and spare us the shame that 30STM has brought upon itself.

They should rename themselves The Anals
А лето гей?
Ехидно Добрый
да, мутит с тайлером зэ криэйтором
Цитата: final_headshot
да, мутит с тайлером зэ криэйтором
Не гони) Не мутит он ни с кем biggrin.gif

Он какое-то время с гомодрилкой-дизайнером из Гуччи светился. Вот на него еще можно подумать))
Мне кажется он не гей, он на би похож.
Ехидно Добрый
2/10.ничего сверхъестественно плохого на пластинке не происходит. Лето пытается держаться модных тенденций, очередная пластиковая поделка.
Ехидно Добрый

Этот топик читают:

6355 ответов с 21.12.04 в 2:58
Назад в Rock