Sawyer Path

картинка, оставленная пользователем
Bio
Sawyer Path was a rebirth of Sean and Alex when they teamed up with drummer Pete in June 2009. Since Sean and Alex used to be in a punk rock band before, the arrival of Pete drastically changed the sound of the band. They started writing and playing alternative rock songs mixed with grunge and metal influences. In early 2010, the band had already started playing gigs and recording songs in a studio to try and get their name out. After two years of recording demos and performing in a ton of shows, Sawyer Path started the recording of their first full-length album entitled “Enter The Fog”. This album came out on January 9th 2013 and signified the beginning of a new era for the band. The hard work was starting to pay off and opportunities were starting to appear. The single “Rise Again” started playing through radio stations and the name of the band was finally spreading out on radio and television interviews. Since then, the band added a new guitarist (Gabriel) to their line-up and is currently working on their second album. This new album named “Escape My Demons” is very promising and will be available in stores and online on February 21st 2015. Shortly after the release of "Escape My Demons" The band encounter some problems and had to part ways with the guitarist Gabriel Robitaille. On june 22th, The band announced the arrival of the guitarist Olivier L'heureux. The band also announced a Ontario/Quebec summer tour.

Members:
Sean Mackay : Vocals/Rythm Guitar-
Olivier L'Heureux : Lead Guitar-
Alex Samson : Bass-
Pete Richard : Drums-

Sawyer Path - Escape My Demons [EP] (2015)
Bitrate: 128 Kbps
Tracklistt:
01 Submerged
02 Down The Abyss
03 Escape My Demons
04 Learn To Live
05 Broken Soul
06 Give Me Back My Life
Download

super.gif

Search Album: Sawyer Path - Enter The Fog (2013)

Это сообщение отредактировал xxl23 - 10.02.16 в 19:13
ANNONCE D'ALBUM

On est super fiers de vous dévoiler la pochette de notre prochain album "Toxic Temptation" et la liste des chansons qui se retrouvent sur l'album. Restez à l'affût on annonce une autre nouvelle la semaine prochaine \m/

Artworks : Julien Bouffard (Dual Shadow Studio)

ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT

We are very proud to reveal the artwork and the tracklisting for our upcoming album "Toxic Temptation". Stay tuned we have another cool announcement next week
Tracklisting :

1. Reborn
2. Rise From The Ashes
3. Blind
4. Through The Lies
5. Every Little Thing
6. Crawl
7. Toxic Temptation
8. My Medication
9. Running Out Of Time

Это сообщение отредактировал danilkaz - 06.02.18 в 18:55
"Быть интересным - первая обязанность малоизвестного автора. Право быть скучным принадлежит только тем писателям, которые уже прославились."

Добавлено:
Альбом 13 апреля
"Быть интересным - первая обязанность малоизвестного автора. Право быть скучным принадлежит только тем писателям, которые уже прославились."

Sawyer Path - Blind (Single) (2018)
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Цитата:

New Music Video (2018) thumb.gif

Это сообщение отредактировал xxl23 - 20.03.18 в 17:28
“We are very excited for everyone to finally see the music video for our brand new song called ‘Blind.’ It’s the third track off our upcoming album Toxic Temptation, which comes out on April 13th. We gave everything we had for this album and this song represents very well the meaning behind the new record. The song is about a toxic relationship where someone is blinded by love and can’t get out of it.” – Sawyer Path guitarist Alex Samson

Track Listing:
1. Reborn
2. Rise from the Ashes
3. Blind
4. Through the Lies
5. Every Little Thing
6. Crawl
7. Toxic Temptation
8. My Medication
9. Running Out Of Time
Sawyer Path - Toxic Temptation (2018)
mp3, 320kbps

01. Reborn
02. Rise from the Ashes
03. Blind
04. Through the Lies
05. Every Little Thing
06. Crawl
07. Toxic Temptation
08. My Medication
09. Running Out Of Time

[Zippyshare]
[Mystore]
начало в Rise from the Ashes очень бодрое, но дальше к сожалению пошло все не в ту степь..
Ссылка:
some songs are good, more a disappointing album sense arrangements
dry.gif
My Medication не плохая и всё на этом.
Come to Dolly || Parabelle || Neon Sky || Discrepancies || ERA 9 || Coldrain || N3RV
а по мне так очень хорош альбом thumb.gif и чистый приятный вокал, и экстрим бодрый, My Medication - это конечно главный хитяра, тут и скретчи и речетатив (в других треках тож проскакивает) и вообще полный набор фишек раздела death.gif

вот он лучший трек альбома cool.gif
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Скачал альбом, бегло прослушал, не пожалел rolleyes.gif
3.5/5
Sawyer Path - Breaking Point (Single) (2019)
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Цитата:

Это сообщение отредактировал xxl23 - 09.08.19 в 16:03
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Этот топик читают:

14 ответов с 10.02.16 в 19:13
Назад в Alternative