05 Redefine
06 Anarchaos
07 Monolithic Doomsday Devices
08 Letter to Mother
09 Enemy Kill
10 Darkness Embedded
11 The End Begins
12 Forever the Failure

2009 - Design Your Universe (ifolder.ru)
2009 - Design Your Universe (ya.ru)
320kbps

Это сообщение отредактировал rainfilth - 24.12.14 в 11:51
pinned
Это сообщение отредактировал corpsereviver
картинка, оставленная пользователем

April 23, 2007
Former FEAR FACTORY Guitarist's New Band DIVINE HERESY To Release Debut

DIVINE HERESY, the new Los Angeles-based band featuring former FEAR FACTORY/current ASESINO guitarist Dino Cazares alongside Tim Yeung (VITAL REMAINS, HATE ETERNAL) on drums and Tommy Cummings (VEXT) on vocals, has reportedly inked a deal with Century Media Records for the North American territory and Roadrunner for Europe. The group, which made its live debut on September 2, 2006 at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood, California prior to ASESINO's performance as part of Dino's birthday bash (DECREPIT BIRTH's Risha Eryavec filled in on bass for the event) is tentatively expected to release its debut album later in the year. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "The Threat is Real", "Failed Creation" and "Savior Self".
no comments? smile.gif

Добавлено:
DIVINE HERESY - так называется новая Лос Анжелеская группа во главе с бывших гитаристом FEAR FACTORY и текущим в ASESINO Dino Cazares, в состав которой так же входят Tim Yeung (VITAL REMAINS, HATE ETERNAL) на ударных и Tommy Cummings (VEXT) на вокале. Группа дала одно небольшое выступление, и по словам очевидцев стиль музыки можно охарактеризовать как музыку в духе FEAR FACTORY времен 'Soul of a New Machine' [1992] и 'Demanufacture' [1995] но гораздо более злобная, интенсивная и агрессивная. Так же на том концерте, после трех песен этой группы гитарист Dino выкрикнул "Это материал не будет таким сопливым дерьмом, как то что сейчас делает FEAR FACTORY".
Янг и Дино в одной группе, талантище. Стиль у Тима очень агрессивный, даже более механический чем у Хереры. Собрал все релизы с его участием, этот парень машина и я его большой фан! Чувствую это будет рубка. Давненько такой средне брутальной агрессии не было, со времён Slipknot 2001. Будем ждать новых записей, такие люди собрались всё-таки...

Добавлено:
Sorry Slipknot 1999!!!
Infiltrator

может открыть топик Tim Yeung. я бы тоже с удовольствием заимел его релизы
Vital Remains думаю это лишнее, вот страничка Тима в интернете: >Click<, там указаны альбомы и группы в которых он записывался. Тут на форуме почти для каждой свой топ есть.

Добавлено:
The first photo of DIVINE HERESY — the new Los Angeles-based band featuring former FEAR FACTORY/current ASESINO guitarist Dino Cazares alongside Tim Yeung (VITAL REMAINS, HATE ETERNAL) on drums and Tommy Cummings (VEXT) on vocals — has been posted online.

DIVINE HERESY recently inked a deal with Century Media Records for the North American territory and Roadrunner for Europe. The group, which made its live debut on September 2, 2006 at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood, California prior to ASESINO's performance as part of Dino's birthday bash (DECREPIT BIRTH's Risha Eryavec filled in on bass for the event) is tentatively expected to release its debut album later in the year. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "The Threat is Real", "Failed Creation" and "Savior Self".

According to one attendee who saw the group's brief performance at the Whisky A Go Go in September, the band's musical direction "was reminiscent of old FEAR FACTORY — 'Soul of a New Machine' [1992] meets 'Demanufacture' [1995] — but faster, heavier and more intense. After [the new group's] three-song set, Dino screamed from the stage, 'This ain't no pussy shit like new FEAR FACTORY is.' The over-packed crowd cheered as he marched off stage, only to return 10 minutes later to do a full set with ASESINO."

Vobshem oni tut http://www.myspace.com/divineheresyband treki vilojil s debitnogo alboma! mogu skazat odno. POLNI PISEC!!!
Oboldet! Srazu po mozgam bet!
nothing
да это пи*дец!!!!!!!!
Не забывайте про Томми! У него хороший вокал!
Цитата:
Не забывайте про Томми! У него хороший вокал!

вот вокал правда што херня, имхо. слишком слабый для такой группы
РПИНИТЕ ЭТИ ТРЕКИ!!! FUC*K My SPASE не воспроизводит их!!!
Divine Heresy Complete Debut Album
(Source: Blistering.com)

After a five-year hiatus, Dino Cazares (co-founding member of the revolutionary band Fear Factory) has triumphantly returned with a new group that is quickly going to force the entire genre to take notice. This new juggernaut is Divine Heresy whose members feature Cazares handling guitar and bass duties, Tim Yeung (Hate Eternal, Vital Remains) on drums and newcomer Tommy Vext on vocals. This band will redefine the true meaning of extreme with their Century Media Records debut offering, Bleed The Fifth, which is set for an August release. (The record will be released on Century Media in North America with Roadrunner having the rights to all other territories).

”Bleed The Fifth” was produced By Dirty Icon (Logan Mader (ex Machine Head, Soulfly) and Lucas Banker) and co-produced by Divine Heresy. Dirty Icon and Divine Heresy also handled the mixing duties. Joachim Luetke (Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy, Marilyn Manson) has also created the album’s striking cover art, which perfectly compliments the music’s sheer intensity.

This offering is unquestionably Cazares career defining work and he states: “It took me four years to find the right musicians to make this happen and I'm very excited to finally unleash this to the world. Many people will be wondering what it sounds like, but it is hard for me to describe it. All I can say is when you hear the legendary machine gun riffs mixed with Tim Yeung's lighting speed double bass drums combined with Tommy's brutal and powerful vocals, just be prepared to face the Annihilation. I promise you will not be disappointed.”

Tommy Vext delivers what could be the most impressive debut vocal performance in years and the world has yet to witness such a dynamic individual. Vext states, “Approaching this I realized that I would have to bring a lot to the table working with such renown and accomplished musicians. Having everyone coming from different metal backgrounds was a challenge, but it is that exact formula that gives us such an eclectic sound. Also, having worked with vocal instructor Melissa Cross (Zen of Screaming) for the past three years I'd utilized those tools and exercises to push my abilities further than I ever imagined. I am so proud and excited to unveil this band to the world!”

The metal/hard rock world has been anxiously awaiting Cazares return since he left Fear Factory and he will quickly prove that he was the force that propelled them to the forefront of the scene in the 90’s. Cazares takes his performance to a new level with DIVINE HERESY whose brutal, unrelenting and overall refreshing sound will quickly garner legions of followers who are starving to hear something devastating and unique.

это будет релиз года, уверен на 100%
даа.. музон у них мясной. интересно будет послушать альбом.
Когда же альбом появится в свет?

Этот топик читают:

373 ответов с 28.04.07 в 6:28
Назад в Metal