картинка, оставленная пользователем
2 Coil:
great!!!
real madness in silence...
and strong emotions in mystical sounds!!!
just thank you for this album....

Это сообщение отредактировал faceless_one - 24.01.06 в 17:07
thank you very much! a real treasure...
I'm looking for Coil's live albums, anyone willing to share? unsure.gif
Thanks for this great album. What else do you have of them?
sadistic_soul
This is my list:
rolleyes.gif
Цитата:

1983 - Zos Kia & Coil - Transparent
1984 - Coil - Panic - Tainted Love
1984 - Coil - Scatology
1986 - Coil - Horse Rotorvator
1986 - Coil - The Anal Staircase
1987 - Coil - Gold is the Metal
1987 - Coil - The Unreleased Themes For Hellraiser
1990 - Coil - Unnatural History
1990 - Coil - Windowpane
1991 - Coil - Love's Secret Domain
1991 - Coil - The Snow
1992 - Coil - How To Destroy Angels (Remixes And Recordings)
1992 - Coil - Stolen And Contaminated Songs
1994 - Coil - Protection
1994 - Coil - The Angelic Conversation
1995 - Coil - Worship The Glitch
1996 - Coil - A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room
1997 - Coil - Unnatural History III
1998 - Coil - Autumn Equinox - Amethyst Deceivers
1998 - Coil - Spring Equinox
1998 - Coil - Summer Solstice - Bee Stings
1998 - Coil - Time Machines
1998 - V.A. - Foxtrot
1999 - Coil - Musick To Play In The Dark
1999 - Coil - Winter Solstice
1999 - Elph - Zwolf
2000 - Coil - Astral Disaster
2000 - Coil - Backwards
2000 - Coil - Live In London
2000 - Coil - Musick To Play In The Dark 2
2002 - Coil - Moon's Milk In Four Phases (Bonus Disc)
2002 - Coil - Remote Viewer
2005 - Coil - The Ape Of Naples

Это сообщение отредактировал Coil - 31.01.06 в 21:54
I like their "Musick to play in the dark" albums very much. Can you upload an album, that is similar to those.
Now thinking about albums similar to those biggrin.gif In my opinion, those equinox and solstice singles ar closer to them... cool.gif
O.K. would be cool to hear those.
Coil - Spring Equinox
Цитата:
This disc continues in the same vein musically as the preceeding Coil oriented release, "Time Machines". The music is essentially instrumental drone based pieces, Parts 1 and 2 being much alike, except that Part 2 has the wonderful addition of electric viola melodies. Very organic and relaxing in nature.

Tracks:
01. Moon's Milk or Under an Unquiet Skull (Part One)
02. Moon's Milk or Under an Unquiet Skull (Part Two)

Links:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Thanks very much for this piece of music. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Every other stuff from Coil is always welcome.
Coil - Winter Solstice
Цитата:
The fourth and final of the 1998 seasonal singles, "North" continues in the same vein as the previous three: "Amethyst Deceivers", "Bee Stings" and "Moon's Milk". Once again Coil create a minimal yet deep, emotive aural environment for Balance's interesting words. "A White Rainbow" is centered around John's double tracked sprawling vocals and William Breeze's electric viola. Balance's lyrics on this song seem to tie the whole equinox/solstice singles series together. The last 3 minutes or so are essentially instrumental and the song ends in a chaotic jumble of sounds (similar to "A Warning From the Sun" from "Bee Stings"). "North" is comprised of washes of sound, a hushed spoken 2 line vocal from Balance and a heavily chorused, subtle beat. "Magnetic North" is more drone-y ... flowing synth lines form the background for Balance's quietly spoken words. "Christmas.." is sung by Rose McDowall with a glorious backing of disorted snyths and viola ... only Coil can transform a traditional Catholic song into something so achingly beautiful. The artwork is similar to the previous singles, except that this time it appears energy is exploding outwards from the oval.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Добавлено:
Coil - Autumn Equinox - Amethyst Deceivers
Цитата:
"Amethyst.." is, naturally, the third in the 1998 single series and it is the most musically varied of the 3 so far. Track by track: "Regal" is a short Balance vocal mantra piece with a minimal background of animal-like howls and some sort of keyboard sound (difficult to explain ... the kind of sound you'd only hear on a Coil record). "Rosa.." is a spacy mixture of Balance's spoken words with the vocals of Rose McDowall and Robert Lee of Sorrow, synthesizer and William Breeze's heavenly electric viola. "Switches" is comprised of very minimal pressure changes as composed via a synthesizer, this one would fit right in on ELpH vs Coil "Worship the Glitch". "The Auto.." harkens back to mid-80's Coil due to it's distorted orchestral sound combined with whispered and effected male and female vocals. "Amethyst.." features utterly beautiful swirling sounds, plucked acoustic instrumentation, and synth bass accompanied by whispered and/or effected chants of "Amethyst Deciever" throughout ... truly one of the finest tracks I've ever heard by Coil. Again, this single is very minimal and similar to the other two, but at the same time completely different. All the tracks have the "Coil sound" as I like to call it ... a comfortable, meaningful, warm and welcoming sound. A good single, but overall I prefer "Bee Stings" to "Amethyst..". Once again, very nice artwork ... this time warping an image similar of that of the previous singles.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Thanks again for these singles. thumb.gif What music is on that "Time machines" album. Sounds very interesting?
I will upload "Time Machines" as soon as possible wink.gif smile.gif
Oh that´s great and by the way can you upload the Summer Solstice - Bee Stings too. the other Eps are very good. biggrin.gif

Этот топик читают:

754 ответов с 21.10.04 в 21:19
Назад в Industrial