09. Don't Ease Me In (Instrumental)
10. Don't Ease Me In (With Vocals)
11. You Don't Have To Ask
12. Tastebud (Instrumental)
13. Tastebud (With Vocals)
14. I Know You Rider
15. Cold Rain And Snow (Instrumental)
16. Cold Rain And Snow (With Vocals)
17. Fire In The City (With Jon Hendricks)

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11901486000/Birth_Of_The_Dead_-_The_Studio_Sides.rar.html
CD02 - Birth Of The Dead - The Live Sides
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Tracklist
-------------

01. Viola Lee Blues
02. Don't Ease Me In
03. Pain In My Heart
04. Sitting On Top Of The World
05. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
06. I'm A King Bee
07. Big Boss Man
08. Standing On The Corner
09. In The Pines
10. Nobody's Fault But Mine
11. Next Time You See Me
12. One Kind Favor
13. He Was A Friend Of Mine
14. Keep Rolling By

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11903029000/Birth_Of_The_Dead_-_The_Live_Sides.rar.html
CD03 - The Greateful Dead
Tracklist
-------------

01. The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)
02. Beat It On Down The Line
03. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
04. Cold Rain And Snow
05. Sitting On Top Of The World
06. Cream Puff War
07. Morning Dew
08. New, New Minglewood Blues
09. Viola Lee Blues
10. Alice D. Millionaire
11. Overseas Stomp (The Lindy)
12. Tastebud
13. 13 - Death Don't Have No Mercy
14. Viola Lee Blues (Edited Version)
15. Viola Lee Blues (Live)

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11911811000/The_Greateful_Dead.rar.html
CD04 - Anthem Of The Sun
Tracklist
-------------

01. That's It for the Other One
02. New Potato Caboose
03. Born Cross-Eyed
04. Alligator
05. Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)
06. Alligator (Live)
07. Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks) (Live)
08. Feedback (Live)
09. Born Cross-Eyed (Single)

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11912633000/Anthem_Of_The_Sun.rar.html
CD05 - Aoxomoxoa
Tracklist
-------------

01. St. Stephen
02. Dupree's Diamond Blues
03. Rosemary
04. Doin' That Rag
05. Mountains Of The Moon
06. China Cat Sunflower
07. What's Become Of The Baby
08. Cosmic Charlie
09. Clementine Jam
10. Nobody's Spoonful Jam
11. The Eleven Jam
12. Cosmic Charlie (Live)

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11914430000/Aoxomoxoa.rar.html
CD06 - Live/Dead
Tracklist
-------------

01. Dark Star
02. St. Stephen
03. The Eleven
04. Turn On Your Love Light
05. Death Don't Have No Mercy
06. Feedback
07. And We Bid You Goodnight
08. Dark Star
09. Radio Ad

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11915275000/Live_Dead.rar.html
CD07 - Workingman's Dead
Tracklist
-------------

01. Uncle John's Band
02. High Time
03. Dire Wolf
04. New Speedway Boogie
05. Cumberland Blues
06. Black Peter
07. Easy Wind
08. Casey Jones
09. New Speedway Boogie (Alternative Mix)
10. Dire Wolf (Live)
11. Black Peter (Live)
12. Easy Wind (Live)
13. Cumberland Blues (Live)
14. Mason's Children (Live)
15. Uncle John's Band (Live)
16. Radio Ad

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11916549000/Workingmans_Dead.rar.html
CD08 - American Beauty
Tracklist
-------------

01. Box Of Rain
02. Friend Of The Devil
03. Sugar Magnolia
04. Operator
05. Candyman
06. Ripple
07. Brokedown Palace
08. Till The Morning Comes
09. Attics Of My Life
10. Truckin'
11. Truckin' (Single Version)
12. Friend Of The Devil (Live)
13. Candyman (Live)
14. Till The Morning Comes (Live)
15. Attics Of My Life (Live)
16. Truckin' (Live)
17. Ripple (Single Version)
18. Radio Ad

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11917725000/American_Beauty.rar.html
CD09 - Grateful Dead
Tracklist
-------------

01. Bertha
02. Mama Tried
03. Big Railroad Blues
04. Playing In The Band
05. The Other One
06. Me & My Uncle
07. Big Boss Man
08. Me & Bobby McGee
09. Johnny B. Goode
10. Wharf Rat
11. Not Fade Away , Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
12. Oh, Boy!
13. I'm A Hog For You
14. Radio Ad

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11918549000/Greateful_Dead.rar.html
CD10 - Europe '72
Tracklist
-------------

01. Cumberland Blues
02. He's Gone
03. One More Saturday Night
04. Jack Straw
05. You Win Again
06. China Cat Sunflower
07. I Know You Rider
08. Brown-Eyed Woman
09. Hurts Me Too
10. Ramble on Rose
11. Sugar Magnolia
12. Mr. Charlie
13. Tennessee Jed
14. The Stranger (Two Souls in Communion)

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11919644000/CD10_Europe_72.rar.html
CD11 - Europe '72
Tracklist
-------------

01. Truckin'
02. Epilogue
03. Prelude
04. Morning Dew
05. Looks Like Rain
06. Good Lovin'
07. Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)
08. Who Do You Love
09. Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)
10. Good Lovin'
11. Bob's Dog Story

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11939899000/CD11_Europe_72.rar.html
CD12 - History of the Grateful Dead, Volume I (Bear's Choice)
Tracklist
-------------

01. Katie Mae
02. Dark Hollow
03. I've Been All Around This World
04. Wake Up Little Susie
05. Black Peter
06. Smokestack Lightnin'
07. Hard To Handle
08. Good Lovin'
09. Big Boss Man
10. Smokestack Lightnin' (Version Two)
11. Sitting On Top Of The World

Цитата:
http://narod.ru/disk/11941014000/History_of_the_Grateful_Dead.rar.html

Format: Lossless (FLAC, APE)
Thanks to smdb as uploader.
LINK ---- > Grateful Dead
xxx
Это сообщение отредактировал mic1

Review: Jerry Garcia's 'Before the Dead' Is a Fascinating Origin Story

много
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
Видос для задротов

Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!

Hear Grateful Dead's Epic 'Truckin'' Jam From New 'Pacific Northwest '73-'74' Box

The Grateful Dead have announced their latest deep-dive box set release, Pacific Northwest '73-'74: The Complete Recordings, which will feature six complete shows recorded during those years. Today the band is previewing the set by unveiling a 26-minute medley including the American Beauty closer "Truckin'" and Buddy Holly's "Not Fade Away" – from a May 1974 at the Portland Memorial Coliseum – that's long been prized among aficionados.

The version finds the band blasting off from the loose, shuffling five-minute Bob Weir–sung original, quickly building to a wild, trilling climax after the six-minute mark. Then the players strip the song down to its bare elements, before ramping up again to a funky backbeat section featuring fiery interplay between Jerry Garcia's guitar and Keith Godchaux's keyboard. Around the 19-minute mark, drummer Bill Kreutzmann kicks into the distinctive tom-tom rhythm of "Not Fade Away," signaling a transition to one of the Dead's most-performed covers.

"In the 1974, the Grateful Dead performed several of the most inspired improvisational jams of their entire 30 touring career, jams that are described by many as some of the finest, purest music the Grateful Dead ever created live on stage," Dead archivist David Lemieux tells Rolling Stone. "At the top of the list, most Dead Heads consider the 5/19/74 Portland jam out of 'Truckin'' to be the best of the best, and this restored and remastered release has this show sounding better than we ever could have imagined. It's majestic, and soars to heights that were reserved for the best Grateful Dead shows ever. Including Portland '74 amongst the Best Dead Show Ever, up there with Harpur College, Veneta, and Cornell, is not a stretch; after you hear this performance, you'll know why it's so highly revered."

далее
The Grateful Dead’s ‘Anthem of the Sun’: 10 Things You Didn’t Know

“Anthem of the Sun was our vehicle,” Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart said of the band’s 1968 LP. “It was our springboard into weirdness.”

The Dead’s 1967 self-titled debut introduced the world to a band striking an exuberant midpoint between roots, blues and psychedelic rock, but the album didn’t quite capture what set them apart from the start: their thrilling live show. Anthem of the Sun came much closer. Overlaying studio recordings with flashes of uncut inspiration drawn from various gigs, the established lineup of Phil Lesh, Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Bill Kreutzmann and Ron “Pigpen” McKernan – along with Hart, new lyricist Robert Hunter and avant-garde keyboardist Tom Constanten – realized a convention-defying patchwork of jam-band bliss and studio trial-and-error.

RS
Bob Weir to Perform Grateful Dead Catalog in New Trio

After a summer with Dead & Company, Bob Weir will return to the road this fall with a new outfit dubbed Wolf Bros.

The trio – featuring Weir alongside longtime RatDog drummer Jay Lane and bassist/producer Don Was – will perform songs from the Grateful Dead catalog on their 19-date trek, which kicks off October 16th in Reno, Nevada.

“Wolf Bros is something that really took its roots back in the spring of 2015 when Don Was came up to TRI [Studios] and helped us piece together Dead & Company,” Weir said of the trio in a statement.

“For a while now I’ve been itchin’ to explore our songs in a trio setting. An upright bass, my acoustic or electric guitar and a drummer. We did some rehearsals this past spring and it was big fun—and that’s the whole idea. We were kickin’ around Dead songs as well as tunes from my back pages. I’m pretty sure we’re gonna have a big adventure with this…”

Wolf Bros Tour Dates
October 16 – Reno, NV @ Grand Sierra Resort
October 18 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Theatre at Ace Hotel
October 20 – Santa Barbara, CA @ Arlington Theatre
October 22 – Portland, OR @ Keller Auditorium
October 23 – Seattle, WA @ Moore Theater
October 24 – Missoula, MT @ The Wilma
October 26 – Salt Lake City, UT @
Delta Hall at Eccles Theater
October 27 – Albuquerque, NM @ Kiva Auditorium
October 29 – Denver, CO @ Paramount Theatre
October 31 – Chicago, IL @ The Chicago Theatre
November 5 – Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
November 6 – Louisville, KY @ Palace Theatre
November 8 – Syracuse, NY @ Landmark Theatre
November 9 & 10 – Port Chester, NY @ Capitol Theatre
November 12 – Washington, D.C. @ Warner Theatre
November 13 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
November 16 – Boston, MA @ Boch Center Wang Theatre
November 18 – New York, NY @ Beacon Theatre

RS
Dead & Company Plot 2019 Playing in the Sand Concert Vacation in Mexico

Dead & Company will reconvene this winter for their second annual Playing in the Sand concert vacation, which invades Riviera Maya, Mexico in January.

The supergroup – featuring John Mayer, Grateful Dead members Bob Weir, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann, Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti – will perform three concerts between January 17th to the 20th, with the stage just feet away from the Caribbean Sea.

Like last year’s maiden fest, Playing in the Sand in an all-inclusive festival with premium resort accommodations, 24-hour concierge service and “on-site activities including yoga, tequila tasting, bowling and surfing.”

Deadheads who attended the 2018 Playing in the Sand will have the first opportunity to purchase tickets to the 2019 fest on August 20th, with a general on-sale scheduled for August 22nd. Check out the concert vacation’s site for more information.

The three Riviera Maya shows will mark the first Dead & Company gigs in over five months; the band’s 2018 tour concludes at Arrington, Virginia’s Lock’n Festival on August 25th and 26th, where they will reunite with saxophonist and Dead contributor Branford Marsalis. After that, Weir will embark on a fall tour of playing Grateful Dead tracks with his new trio Wolf Bros.

RS
The Grateful Dead’s Martin Scorsese-Produced Doc ‘Long Strange Trip’ Headed to DVD

The Grateful Dead‘s Long Strange Trip, a 2017 documentary about the pioneering jam band, will be released in various physical formats on November 9th. The four-hour, Martin Scorsese-produced film will be available on Blu-Ray, double-DVD and a “Deluxe Edition” that boasts a previously unreleased six-song live concert filmed May 24th, 1970 at England’s Hollywood Festival. The deluxe version is available exclusively at the Grateful Dead website.

All editions of Long Strange Trip: The Untold Story of the Grateful Dead will include the original documentary in stereo and a new 5.1 surround mix, along with a commentary from director Amir Bar-Lev and editor John Walter. The deluxe version will also include two live performances from 1989 (“Dear Mr. Fantasy” and “Death Don’t Have No Mercy”), snippets of which were used in the film.

Grateful Dead archivist David Lemieux spoke about the previously unseen footage, including backstage video from the Dead’s first visit to the U.K., in a statement about the project.

“Around 2003, while winding through the 16mm film outtakes for The Grateful Dead Movie in preparation for its DVD release, I came across a couple of unlabeled cans of 16mm film,” he said. “I loaded the first reel onto the Steenbeck film viewing/editing table and was amazed by what I saw. Not only rare, exceptional quality material from the performance at the Hollywood Festival, but loads of other terrific footage, showing the band at a Warner Bros. Records party in London (Pigpen surrounded by suits!), at a photo shoot (‘that’s one uncooperative bunch of musicians!’), at a rehearsal hall performing ‘Candyman’ vocal harmonies and, most exciting of all, backstage at the festival. This is truly some of the most remarkable, candid, and interesting footage in existence of the Grateful Dead and we’re thrilled to be releasing the entirety of this wonderful historical document.”

The Grammy-nominated Long Strange Trip – which Rolling Stone named one of 2017’s 10 Best Documentaries – chronicles the band’s formation, musical prowess and darker side, utilizing previously unseen live footage, vintage interviews and newly filmed conversations with surviving band members Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann.

RS

Watch Jerry Garcia Talk Altamont, Hells Angels in Previously Unreleased Interview

Jerry Garcia talks Woodstock and Altamont, the San Francisco music scene and the Grateful Dead’s relationship with fringe political groups in a previously unreleased interview set to appear on the deluxe edition of Amir Bar-Lev’s Grateful Dead documentary, Long Strange Trip.

The deluxe edition will be released November 16th exclusively via Dead.net. The edition will be limited to 6,500 copies each on DVD and Blu-Ray, though regular versions will also be available.

The previously unreleased interview footage was recorded in May 1970 in England during the Grateful Dead’s first overseas trip. The band was set to play the Hollywood Festival in Newcastle, and the interview opens with Garcia talking with a British journalist about how Woodstock and Altamont were “two sides of the same coin.”

читать
Dead and Company Plot Summer U.S. Tour

Dead & Company announced a U.S. summer tour. The band – comprised of Grateful Dead alumni Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir, along with John Mayer, former Allman Brothers Band bassist Oteil Burbridge and RatDog keyboardist Jeff Chimenti – will launch the 2019 trek with back-to-back dates (Friday, May 31st and Saturday, June 1st) in Mountain View, California.

The tour will include two-night stands at iconic venues like Los Angeles, California’s Hollywood Bowl; George, Washington’s the Gorge Amphitheatre; and Chicago, Illinois’ Wrigley Field, where the band broke the all-time attendance record in 2017. The run will wrap on Friday, July 5th and Saturday, the 6th at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colorado.

Tickets for all shows will go on sale Saturday December 8 at 10 a.m. local time via Live Nation. Fans can register for presale options beginning Thursday, November 29 at 8 a.m. via Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan program. American Express Card Members can score early tickets between Tuesday, December 4th at 10 a.m. local time and Friday, December 7th at 10 p.m. local time. Citi cardmembers will also have the opportunity to purchase tickets early through the company’s Private Pass program beginning Tuesday, December 4th at 10 a.m. local time.

Dead & Company Tour Dates
May 31 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
June 1 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
June 3 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl
June 4 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl
June 7 – George, WA @ The Gorge Amphitheatre
June 8 – George, WA @ The Gorge Amphitheatre
June 12 – Noblesville, IN @ Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
June 14 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
June 15 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
June 18 – Saratoga Springs, NY @ Saratoga Performing Arts Center
June 20 – Camden, NJ @ BB&T Pavilion
June 22 – Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium
June 23 – New York, NY @ Citi Field
June 26 – Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live
June 28 – Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion
June 29 – Atlanta, GA @ Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood
July 2 – Dallas, TX @ Dos Equis Pavilion
July 5 – Boulder, CO @ Folsom Field
July 6 – Boulder, CO @ Folsom Field

RS
Bob Weir and Wolf Bros Return to Play Grateful Dead Songs on Spring Tour

Before Dead & Company embark on their 2019 summer tour, Bob Weir and Wolf Bros – the Grateful Dead guitarist’s outfit with bassist Don Was and Ratdog drummer Jay Lane – will hit the road for a spring jaunt.

The trio launched their maiden trek in 2018 with a setlist stocked with Grateful Dead songs. “This is more fun than a frog in a glass of milk,” Weir said of touring with Wolf Bros in a statement. “Don is all over his upright, and Jay needs to somehow be kept in line at times, but it’s all falling together nicely.”

The spring tour begins February 28th at Ithaca, New York’s State Theatre and runs through March 30th in Charleston, South Carolina. The trio has also booked a May 3rd slot at Redondo Beach, California’s Beachlife Festival.

“For a while now I’ve been itchin’ to explore our songs in a trio setting. An upright bass, my acoustic or electric guitar and a drummer,” Weir said of the outfit in August 2018. “We did some rehearsals this past spring and it was big fun—and that’s the whole idea. We were kickin’ around Dead songs as well as tunes from my back pages. I’m pretty sure we’re gonna have a big adventure with this.”

Bob Weir & Wolf Bros Tour Dates
February 28 – Ithaca, NY @ State Theatre
March 1 – Northampton, MA @ John M. Greene Auditorium
March 2 – Wallingford, CT @ The Oakdale Theater
March 4 – Cleveland, OH @ Ohio City Masonic Temple
March 5 – Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore
March 6 – Cincinnati, OH @ Taft Theatre
March 8 – Philadelphia, PA @ Metropolitan Opera House
March 9 – Portland, ME @ State Theatre
March 13 & 14 – Red Bank, NJ @ Count Basie Theatre
March 15 – Buffalo, NY @ Shea’s Performing Arts Center
March 19 – St. Paul, MN @ Palace Theatre
March 20 – Milwaukee, WI @ Riverside Theater
March 21 – St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
March 23 – Austin, TX @ Bass Concert Hall
March 24 – New Orleans, LA @ The Fillmore
March 26 – Miami, FL @ Fillmore Miami
March 27 – Jacksonville, FL @ Florida Theatre
March 29 – Chattanooga, TN @ Tivoli Theater
March 30 – Charleston, SC @ North Charleston Performing Arts Center
May 3 – Redondo Beach, CA @ BeachLife Festival

RS
Jerry Garcia Band’s Legendary Eel River Shows to Be Released in Box Set

In 1987, Wavy Gravy asked Jerry Garcia to play a benefit concert to raise money for his Hog Farm Collective. Garcia agreed, and brought the Jerry Garcia Band to French’s Camp on the Eel River in Piercy, California, a secluded spot three hours north of San Francisco. Garcia broke out Grateful Dead classics, covers like Bob Dylan’s “Forever Young,” Van Morrison’s “And it Stoned Me” and more.

It began a five-year Labor Day tradition for the Garcia Band, produced by Bill Graham, where Garcia and his string band would play a set followed by a full-band electric show. The half-acoustic, half-electric format that would become legendary when he took Garcia to Broadway later in 1987 for a residency, “Jerry Garcia, Acoustic and Electric,” which captured the full scope of Garcia’s virtuosity.

The electric sets Garcia performed at those special Eel River shows will be released in a six-CD box set, Electric on the Eel. The set highlights the Eel River electric sets – including the celebrated 1991 show including searing takes on Chuck Berry’s “You Never Can Tell” and the Band’s “Twilight” – the acoustic August 29, 1987 set will be available to fans who purchase it at some independent record stores.

RS
Grateful Dead Prep Unreleased Live Recordings for ‘Aoxomoxoa’ 50th Anniversary Reissue

The Grateful Dead will include a set of unreleased music taken from a handful of 1969 shows on the upcoming 50th anniversary reissue of Aoxomoxoa, out June 7th.

The set will feature two versions of Aoxomoxoa: A newly remastered version of the original 1969 LP and a remastered version of the band-produced mix the Dead released in 1971. The reissue’s bonus disc will boast live music recorded January 24th to 26th, 1969 at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, California (the recordings were among the first live performances recorded to 16-track tape).

“In 1969, for their third album, the Grateful Dead eschewed outside producers and created Aoxomoxoa themselves, beginning a run of self-produced albums that would continue until 1977,” said Grateful Dead archivist Dave Lemieux in a statement. “Scrapping the first sessions, which were recorded to eight-track tape, the Dead now had 16 tracks with which to experiment their psychedelic sound, with an album that included entirely Robert Hunter-penned lyrics for the first time.”

The bonus disc of live material includes several gems, including two early versions of Aoxomoxoa tracks, “Durpee’s Diamond Blues” and “Doin’ That Rag,” as well as the final live performance of “Clementine,” a song the Dead began playing in 1968 but never released on a studio album. The Dead lineup at the time of the Avalon shows was Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Ron “Pigpen” McKernan, Phil Lesh, Tom Constanten, Mickey Hart, and Bill Kreutzmann.

RS
Цитата: @FreakII
ЖЫРЕЦ 72 года. Тухлые хиппанские сисаны и зуи в наличии

Копирастические ублюдки заблокировали видео

Остались только

China Cat Sunflower

Jack Straw

Эти две с официального канала Дедов, зуй заблокируешь

Bird Song

А это с неофициального. Заблокируют рано или поздно

Добавлено:
Игги Поп на столбе - еще более жепь, чем голые сисаны

Добавлено:
Высокий поц в белой футболке, которого иногда видно по правую руку Джерри - Кен Кизи, но это наверное все знают

Добавлено:
И еще Дарк Стар

Grateful Dead’s Early Days Chronicled in New Graphic Novel

The Grateful Dead have teamed with Z2 Comics to create a biographical graphic novel that will hit shelves in early 2020 and come with an exclusive record featuring previously unreleased music.

Grateful Dead Origins will focus on the band’s early days and, per a statement, their “transformation from a bar band performing as the Warlocks to becoming the creators of their own sound and forefathers for the jamband culture.” Chris Miskiewicz will write the book while Noah Van Sciver will illustrate it.

“Chris and Noah have captured the Dead’s sensibility in their words and images that bring to life on the page the earliest days of the Grateful Dead, from the band’s founding in 1965 through to Woodstock,” said Grateful Dead archivist David Lemieux. “We couldn’t be happier to be partnering with such talented artists who have delved so deeply into the Dead’s history and origin.”

The deluxe edition of Grateful Dead origins will be released in hardcover and come with a special vinyl record featuring a selection of unreleased Grateful Dead music from the era the book covers (a track list has yet to be announced). The package will also include three art prints signed by the book’s creators. A standard edition will also be released in softcover and come with a download of Grateful Dead music from the era.

RS
Watch Dead & Company Jam Out Euphoric ‘Sugar Magnolia’

Ahead of the launch of Dead & Company’s 2019 summer tour next week, the group have unveiled a new live video for “Sugar Magnolia,” recorded at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colorado last summer and premiering exclusively on Rolling Stone.

The clip finds the supergroup — which features Grateful Dead members Bob Weir, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann alongside John Mayer, Otel Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti — in fine form as they breeze through the Weir-penned classic. The rendition peaks with a delirious Mayer solo that leads into the song’s iconic end as the band jams and Weir sings, “Sunshine daydream, come on over daydream!”

The new Dead & Company clip, shot in 4K, arrives a few days after the Grateful Dead launched a new online concert series, “All the Years Live,” per JamBands.com. Each Thursday at 8 p.m. PT, the Dead will upload a never-before-seen concert video on YouTube. The series kicked off with a version of “Morning Dew” recorded at San Francisco’s Winterland Arena October 18th, 1974 during one of the band’s “Farewell Concerts.”

видео внутре

Этот топик читают:

184 ответов с 19.07.04 в 16:46
Назад в Classic Rock