Завтра в "Каро" на Новом Арбате будут показывать JUNUN. Если кто-то хочет посмотреть на большом экране, не упустите шанс - это последний сеанс в рамках фестиваля и, скорее всего, вообще в России.
Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood has had a nice, solid partnership with director Paul Thomas Anderson for a few years now. They first worked together on 2007’s Daniel Day-Lewis-starring There Will Be Blood, and Greenwood went on to score Anderson’s 2012 film The Master and 2014’s Inherent Vice. Anderson also made a documentary about Greenwood’s Junun project and directed three videos for Radiohead’s recent A Moon Shaped Pool, and now, the two are once again linking up with Daniel Day-Lewis for a new film that just started shooting.

Vulture reports that the movie is a period drama about a highly sought-after dressmaker set in 1950s London, and although it doesn’t have an official title yet, signage used on-set indicates that it might be called Phantom Threads. Lesley Manville is also starring, and the film is due out later this year.

stereogum
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Я щас кончу
Jonny Greenwood and Australian Chamber Orchestra Announce New Vinyl Release

In 2014, Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood debuted “Water,” a new piece commissioned by and performed alongside the Australian Chamber Orchestra. The piece made its premiere in Dublin before being played elsewhere in the United Kingdom and then toured in Australia. Today, it has been announced that “Water” will be released by the Australian Chamber Orchestra on vinyl on November 10. “Water” was inspired by the final couplet of the Phillip Larkin poem by the same name. The orchestra was led by conductor and ACO artistic director Richard Tognetti.

пыч
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!

Это сообщение отредактировал veror - 22.12.17 в 3:18
Jonny Greenwood, Phantom Thread :

mp3, 320 kbps

FLAC
Jonny Greenwood - Phantom Thread (OST) - 2018 | mp3 320kbs
flac на обменнике здорового человека https://yadi.sk/d/5lz7L8ol3RRdz4

Это сообщение отредактировал Jack_Thompson - 13.01.18 в 20:27
Цитата: FreakII
Jonny Greenwood and Australian Chamber Orchestra Announce New Vinyl Release

In 2014, Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood debuted “Water”, a new piece commissioned by and performed alongside the Australian Chamber Orchestra. The piece made its premiere in Dublin before being played elsewhere in the United Kingdom and then toured in Australia. Today, it has been announced that “Water” will be released by the Australian Chamber Orchestra on vinyl on November 10. “Water” was inspired by the final couplet of the Phillip Larkin poem by the same name. The orchestra was led by conductor and ACO artistic director Richard Tognetti.

пыч

Would there be any Water vinyl rip, please?
прекрасный альбом, который затеряется на фанкиsad.gif

Это сообщение отредактировал sunlike1 - 16.01.18 в 10:18
Oscars 2018: Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood Nominated for Best Original Score

Jonny Greenwood has been nominated for Best Original Score at this year’s Oscars. The Radiohead guitarist scored Paul Thomas Anderson’s Phantom Thread, which stars Daniel Day-Lewis and Vicky Krieps. It’s Greenwood’s first Oscar nomination.

пыч

Jonny Greenwood’s Phantom Thread Score to Be Performed Live at Film Screenings

Principals from the London Contemporary Orchestra, who were featured on the soundtrack’s original recording, and New York’s Wordless Music Orchestra will perform the score during live orchestra screenings of the film. The first will take place at BAM’s Howard Gilman Opera House in Brooklyn on February 24. The second is set for The Theatre at Ace Hotel in Los Angeles on March 2. The orchestra will perform the entirety of Greenwood’s score along with selections by Brahms, Schubert, Faure, and Debussy.

пыч

И в довесок

Radiohead Guitarist Jonny Greenwood's Film Scores: A Listener's Guide

RS
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
Jonny Greenwood - Phantom Thread (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

8/10

Jonny Greenwood Talks Paul Thomas Anderson “Bromance,” Mark E. Smith, More: Listen

Jonny Greenwood was the latest guest on Adam Buxton’s podcast. In conversation at London’s Royal Festival Hall, the Radiohead guitarist and British comedian spoke about the unlikelihood of Radiohead making a retrospective documentary, Greenwood’s childhood Mark E. Smith obsession, and his “slightly nauseating bromance” with Paul Thomas Anderson, whose new film Phantom Thread features a Greenwood score. He ended by performing “House of Woodcock,” a motif in the film. Listen to the conversation here—the performance begins at the 25-minute mark.

пыч
Sufjan Stevens, Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood to Attend the 2018 Oscars

Sufjan Stevens’ Call Me By Your Name contribution “Mystery of Love” is up for Best Original Song at the 2018 Oscars. Jonny Greenwood’s Phantom Thread score was nominated for Best Original Score. It’s now been revealed that both musicians will be in attendance at the show on March 4. Stevens confirmed to The New York Times that he’ll be attending the show wearing Gucci. Paul Thomas Anderson, director of Phantom Thread, confirmed Greenwood’s attendance to the Associated Press: “He’s coming! I have confirmation!”

In a recent interview, Greenwood hinted that he might attend. “My wife thinks it’s quite ridiculous,” he said. “But then I realized I was quite pleased with myself at the idea of not going, and I think it’s always good to resist that kind of urge, that sort of smirk. So maybe do the opposite to that impulse.... [But] no one wants to see sweaty version of me, shambling around, looking embarrassed. Amusing Paul, I think, is the main goal. Whatever entertains him.”

пыч
Jonny Greenwood's score to Lynne Ramsay’s You Were Never Really Here is out digitally March 9th on Invada Records/Lakeshore Records. Vinyl/CD formats later.

Twitter

Этот топик читают:

144 ответов с 17.11.06 в 17:26
Назад в Rock