@Ektomorfed пятисекундный бласт бит в set to tail это еще не дет
Рипнул свой CD Burn The Priest - Legion- XX, если кому нужно забирайте.

Добавлено:
картинка, оставленная пользователем

LAMB OF GOD Guitarist's 'Anesthetic' Solo Album To Feature Guest Appearances By LINKIN PARK, PAPA ROACH Members

“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.”
LAMB OF GOD’S RANDY BLYTHE FORMS OVER IT ALL WITH ANIMALS AS LEADERS + SWORN ENEMY MEMBERS

It looks like 2019 is the year for Lamb of God's members to branch out and spread their wings a little bit more. Earlier this week, we got a new solo track from guitarist Mark Morton featuring Chester Bennington. Now comes word that Lamb of God's Randy Blythe has formed a new band called Over It All with some familiar collaborators.

Animals as Leaders guitarist Javier Reyes, Sworn Enemy guitarist Lorenzo Antonucci, 33 & West booking agent JJ Cassiere and Mediaskare Records chief Baron Bodner round out the lineup of the new group. Blythe revealed the pairing via an Instagram post, with a look at the group gathered together on board their RV.

“The Nightmare Begins," is the title of Blythe's post, dated Jan. 10, 2019. "In the @overitallofficial RV with my bros- we’re just ONE FREAKING DAY into this thing & already it’s trashed & smells like ass. I guess that what happens when you put a bunch of freaking savages from @lambofgod, @animalsasleaders, @swornenemynyc, & #atticsforautomatics together to form a band. Christ almighty, I thought I had left the van/RV days far behind me... Thanks @sumerianrecords for paying for the RV... I guess. Give us a follow for updates: @overitallofficial. What have I gotten myself into... #overitall #lambofgod #animalsasleaders #swornenemy #atticsforautomatics #sumerianrecords #getyourshittogetherkevin

Though Reyes is known as a guitarist, it appears as though he'll be playing bass in this new band.

сорс
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
re-up all alboms of LoG pls rolleyes.gif
Lamb Of God to enter studio this spring for new album. Mark Morton:
Цитата:
"We are writing too. We got a bunch of new material, a whole lotta new song ideas we're sifting through. Pretty far along in the song-writing process for the new album, not finished but pretty far along. Touring coming up, we got a start of tour with Slayer in May and then we're going to Europe in June and July and then... we'll be in the studio before that and after that, so it's cranking."
Lamb of God - Ashes Of The Wake 15th Anniversary Edition
mp3 320 kbps
12 - Another Nail For Your Coffin
13 - Laid to Rest (pre-production demo)
14 - Ashes of the Wake (pre-production demo)
15 - Remorse Is for the Dead (pre-production demo)
DOWNLOAD mediafire
Ashes of the Wake (15th Anniversary) flac есть у кого?
“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.”
STOLEN LAMB OF GOD GUITAR UP FOR SALE ONLINE DAYS AFTER THEFT

A few days ago, Lamb of God guitarist Willie Adler informed the public that two of his guitars were stolen from Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix, Ariz. A new report has come in from Phoenix New Times that one of Adler's stolen instruments, his "main beloved Warbird," ended up for sale online days after the theft took place on OfferUp.com.

The Phoenix police, who have actively been investigating the crime, confirmed that the guitar ended up on the website. "One did turn up on OfferUp," stated Phoenix Police Sergeant Vince Lewis. "We have yet to name a suspect or recover either guitar. Our investigators are actively working this case. The more we release, the harder it becomes to catch up with a suspect or locate these items before either go underground or into the wind."

Live Nation Entertainment, who owns the Phoenix venue, posted a message on the issue through marketing director Danielle Engel. "The venue is cooperating fully with local law enforcement. We cannot comment further as this is an ongoing investigation."

The OfferUp seller apparently went by the name of "Clash With," according to Jay Thrash, a long-time Lamb of God fan who acted as a potential buyer to try and recover the instrument. "I sent him full offer...Tryna see if i can meet up..beat his fuckin ass," Thrash said. He notified the police of the for-sale listing, and messaged Adler as well, who confirmed the guitar was definitely his.

Thrash was excited to be able to help Adler, who agreed to pay Thrash for the guitar if he was, in fact, able to purchase it from the mysterious seller. See a screenshot of his conversation with Adler from his Facebook below.

лауд

Three Men Arrested in Lamb of God Guitar Theft

On May 4, Lamb of God's Willie Adler posted a message and photos, revealing thieves had stolen two of the band's instruments: his "warbird" guitar and a hand-painted bass. Now, three men have been arrested in connection with the theft.

William Widener (left, aged 62), Justin Petersen (middle, aged 34) and Michael Blakeslee (right, 51) have been charged with theft and trafficking in stolen property, reports AZ Family. The theft occurred on May 2 in Phoenix, Arizona between midnight and 4:30AM, per Sgt. Vince Lewis of the Phoenix Police Department, and the men arrested are said to have taken the instruments from Lamb of God's trailer.

The report states that one of the instruments went up for sale through an online application while one of the men unsuccessfully attempted to pawn the other.

Widener and Blakeslee were arrested before 10:30PM on May 8 while Peterson was taken in the following day. The instruments, however, have yet to be recovered.

лауд
НЕТ НОВОМУ ДИЗАЙНУ ФОРУМА
Одна из лучших групп в метале лет за 15.
Мне вот интересно уйдут они(не молодые уже), мастодон, пиг дестроер, ксе, конверж, аилд кто там еще из триплА и что им на замену то придет.
Вообще ведь нету смены, одни челочники постхака вторичная. В 2000 были монстры, в 90х были, даже в 80 метала было хорошего много.
Такое чувство что последние годы доживает и как АОР или хард рок размоет его
Ехидно Добрый
Цитата: @roseintherain
А где Крис Адлер??? Что-то никакой информации не нашёл, только фотки у него в инсте с Betraing The Martyrs blink.gif

Этот топик читают:

2650 ответов с 09.09.04 в 19:58
Назад в Metal