Official website: http://office.microsoft.com
Corporate (Volume License) version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. Office 2010 is the latest version of the popular office suite from Microsoft. Ribbon interface, familiar to us from Office 2007 again present, but has undergone some changes and improvements, so that combined with the new interface of Windows 7, and gives users more freedom to arrange and supplement tabs on your own. Innovations in Office 2010 are many, the most notable are: The ability to organize and Ribbon-; fully redesigned Outlook, which keeps so. social networks, sorting, archiving, and ignoring emails quickly cleaning, also has a new interface; PowerPoint has many new features, such as inclusion of several video files into a single slide presentations directly to the network, new animations and effects many others. Another essential improvement is the ability to edit a single file simultaneously from several people and facilitated retention of office documents in your own Microsoft Live account.
Mount the iso file in virtual drive or burn to DVD and install. You can use the original Volume License Key, MAC or keys to enable this office suite.
Improvements in SP1:
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) provides the latest updates to Office 2010. This service pack contains two main categories of adjustments:
1.Korektsii not issued before, made specifically for this package. In addition to general adjustments in products such changes include stability improvements in productivity, as well as protection.
2.Vsichki public updates issued in June 2011, and pooled all updates issued in April 2011.
Access 2010 SP1
Access 2010 SP1 adds new feature to integrate content from the community gallery "Parts of the applications." Corrected a problem that arises when trying to export a file to the Access workbook Excel. Improved productivity in publishing client forms from Access, which contain embedded images.
OneNote 2010 SP1
Added new option from the Open Web, which is located under File - Open. This allows you to open OneNote notebooks from Windows Live SkyDrive.
Corrects a problem that has arisen in the implementation of a bullet or numbered list to a blank line or lines. Corrects issue where notebooks are visible in the navigation bar when you open or create multiple notebooks, which are then minimized. Corrects issue where the wrong style is used to set the next line after the link. Corrects issue where marked as read pages in OneNote 2010 change marked as unread. OneNote 2010 SP1 now highlight elements of the search results. Corrects issue where a script can be moved properly when sharing belezhnik.Korigira issue where you receive an error "Exception 0x80042001 (invalid XML)", when using the OneNote Object Model Export and Import subsequent page in which content is Swedish. Corrects issue where a printout is shown as a red X when copying or moving format OneNote 2007 page printout containing the format in OneNote 2010. Corrects the problem of copyright page when using the OneNote Object Model export and subsequent import of the page. OneNote 2010 SP1 has become smooth when the mouse pointer is located near the edges of the screen. Corrects a problem regarding the method of UpdateHierarchy object models.
Outlook 2010 SP1
Outlook 2010 SP1 can be configured to always use your account to send a default. Corrects the problem of delay time between meetings.
PowerPoint 2010 SP1
Corrects issue where the mouse pointer disappears when you select the option from the list a second monitor of show. PowerPoint Viewer is now included with the "Package for CD". Corrects a problem in which occurs the following error message when editing an object or activation of Excel, which contains the code of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Corrects issue where an incorrect return value Runs.Count, when the presentation in PowerPoint 2003 format performs command object model of PowerPoint 2010. Corrects issue where audio or video media created based Mac computer does not play on a Windows computer. Corrects issue where images in a file type of Enhanced Windows Metafile (EMF) are displayed incorrectly when saving a file as a slide type Enhanced Windows Metafile (EMF), and uses high resolution printing. Corrects a problem in which item you use as a bookmark can not stay in a slideshow mode all the time. Corrects issue where a change in the default language does not expand the application to new slides and new presentations. Corrects issue where the image is not associated with inserting records into a presentation and subsequent recording of the presentation as a file format Open dоcument Format (ODF).
Word 2010 SP1
Some fields are now available when using styles APA 6th and MLA 7th in feature Bibliography. Corrects issue where users receive the following error message when you open Word 2010 dоcument. File <file name> can not open due to problems with the content. Name in the end tag of the element must match the type element in the initial tag. Corrects issue where users get an error message when you open Word 2010 dоcument. Word 2010 SP1 now displayed correctly when using map Show map function. Paragraph indents are no longer lost when editing other properties of the paragraph. Word 2010 SP1 now recording an image associated with proper insertion in the presentation, and then saves the presentation as a file type Open dоcument Format (ODF). Corrects issue where the whole group turns Word when trying to share contact heir within Word using the group object model of Word. Corrects issue where the whole group is scaled Word when ScaleHeight and ScaleWidth commands using the Word object model to scale the height or width of the figure successor within the Word group.
- Processor 500 MHz. For Outlook with Business Contact Manager requires 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM; recommended 512 MB of graphics functions, immediate demand for Outlook, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Lync 2010 and certain advanced functionality .*
- 3.5 GB of free disk space
- Monitor resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Windows XP (with optional SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (only 32-bit Office), Windows Server 2008 or later 32 - or 64-bit OS.
- Hardware accelerated graphics requires graphics card with DirectX « 9.0c 64 MB of video memory or more.
- Some features of Microsoft ® OneNote ® requires Windows ® Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media ® Player 9.0, Microsoft ® ActiveSync ® 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video device compatible with TWAIN scanner or digital camera. Sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Some advanced features require a connection to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and / or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Some features require Windows « Search 4.0.
- Drivers for printing "Send OneNote «" and the integration of services for business connectivity components require Microsoft «. NET Framework 3.5 and / or Windows « XPS.
- Windows « Internet Explorer « 7.0 or later, only 32-bit browser. Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Sensory system functions require Windows 7 and sensing device.
- Some features of handwriting require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- The function of speech recognition requires a close-range microphone and audio output device.
- Features Grammar and contextual spelling require 1 GB of memory.
- Internet Fax not available with Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic and Windows Vista Home Premium
- Functions for managing access rights to information (IRM) require Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later, which run services to manage access rights to information.
- Some online features require Windows LiveTM ID.
- Functional and graphics capabilities of the products may vary depending on the configuration of your system. Some features may require additional or extended hardware or connection to the server; www.office.com / products.
* Recommended 512 MB RAM for access to data files of Outlook, larger than 1 GB.
Function "Audiotarsene" of OneNote recommended processor 2 GHz or faster processor and 1 GB of RAM. A microphone close. The "Audiotarsene" is not available in all languages.