10 Clap Trap Crack Slap 4:53
11 Laid, Paid And Played (Featuring – Al Jourgensen, Fergie) 4:54
12 Feel Like Being Dead Again 5:25
13 Still Hurts (Featuring – Alicia Keys) 4:56
14 Outro Skit 1:40

Ссылка:
http://rockfile.co/tg9xzh0q9lmt.html

Ссылка:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1b9cb7c255af4dbc8173ca9540c69b8b/NIN_Strobe_Light.rar.html

Ссылка:
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/BI696GPP3Z

Thank you for downloading, Have Fun smile.gif
не, ну это бан

Это сообщение отредактировал 3times - 04.04.19 в 22:47
Цитата:
Nine Inch Nails (...) fooled their fans for April Fool’s Day, announcing the release of new material that turned out to be humorous in nature (...)
Trent Reznor's joke referred back to one he’d played in 2009. Back then he announced a NIN album called Strobe Light that didn’t exist. This year he and colleague Atticus Ross linked to a Bandcamp page that actually featured tracks corresponding to the titles announced a decade ago, though they turned out to be mashups of previously existing NIN pieces. (It is not known who created the mashups.)
full article
bandcamp link
Неплохо так у Marvel хайпанули

картинка, оставленная пользователем
@Smilecore
и ни одной песни не поставили, зато играла бабская попса facepalm.gif
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Цитата: @G-MEN
Smilecore
Ну там Нирвана была так-то.
Цитата: @xStywerx
Цитата: G-MEN
Smilecore
Ну там Нирвана была так-то.

воооот...
"There’s a melody in everything, I’m trying to find a harmony, but nothing seems to work, nothing seems to fit".
Цитата:
Miley Cyrus Cover Nine Inch Nails’ “Head Like A Hole” For Netflix’s ‘Black Mirror’

Pop star Miley Cyrus helped put a new spin on a Nine Inch Nails classic in the ‘Rachel, Jack And Ashley Too‘ episode of season five of ‘Black Mirror‘. The series creator Charlie Brooker got Nine Inch Nails mastermind Trent Reznor to sign off on the reworking, which found Brooker penning peppy new lyrics for the classic track “Head Like A Hole“.

Rather than the song’s anthemic chorus of “Head like a hole / Black as your soul / I’d rather die than give you control / Bow down before the one you serve,” Cyrus, who plays fictional pop star Ashley O in the episode, can be heard singing “Hey there, whoa-ho, I’m on a roll / Riding so high, achieving my goals / I’m so stoked on ambition and verve / I’m gonna get what I deserve.”

Additionally, the Nine Inch Nails track “Right Where It Belongs” was also featured in the episode, which is available now on Netflix. According to inews.co.uk, Brooker approached Reznor via email about the project, stating of their discussion of the project: “Trent got it straight away, it was via email and he was really happy pretty quickly. He wanted to see the script and I got to re-write his lyrics in a chirpy way.”

The unexpected use of Nine Inch Nails‘ songs has also spawned an official collaborative shirt between the band and the series, you can see it below and purchase it here. Meanwhile, a more traditional take of Cyrus covering “Head Like A Hole” also appears in the episode with audio of it having surfaced online below:

Этот топик читают:

5847 ответов с 07.07.04 в 0:52
Назад в Industrial