Цитата:
Five years after the "Provenance" EP (reviewed here), India's Inner Sanctum is finally back with a new album titled "Legions Awake." You can check out three tracks off the release below, and the band also comments:

"The new album 'Legions Awake' gave us such a great opportunity to work with some of the best in the business! We managed to get James Murphy (Death, Testament) , Christopher Amott (Arch enemy and Armageddon) and Dan Mongrain (Voivod and Martyr) to actually do a solo trade off on 'Existence Denied'. Each of these legends have such unique/trademark styles and these styles translated so beautifully on the track. Another highlight for us was working with Roman Ruminski from Germany. He is responsible for all the orchestral arrangements on the album. His project 'Acherontic Dawn' is nothing short of epic."

The full track listing is as follows:

1. Incipiens 01:54
2. Wake of Destruction 04:28
3. Reflections of the Past 04:36
4. Realms of Oblivion 03:39
5. Legions Awake 04:34
6. Tainted Soils 04:36
7. March of the Wounded 05:48
8. Existence Denied (with Guest Solos) 05:48
9. Guardian 05:18

картинка, оставленная пользователем

http://innersanctum.bandcamp.com/album/legions-awake
bump
Цитата:
Next month, Unique Leader Records will spew forth the spine-twisting sounds of "Sentinel Apocalypse" from New England-based progressive death metal oppressors, Eschaton.

Tracked at drummer Darren Cesca's House Of Grind Studios in southern Connecticut, "Sentinel Apocalypse" is a relentlessly abrasive exercise in technical agility and blatant aggression boasting eleven tracks of methodical guitar sweeps, fierce drum incursions, and dominating vocal tirades.

With the release of "Sentinel Apocalypse" now just less than a month away, Skulls 'N' Bones offers up the forbidden sounds of "Falsified Existence" for communal gorging. Check it out below.

"Falsified Existence is a blast-beat infested, riff-drunk guttural onslaught packed into two-and-a-half-minutes of ass-kicking," elaborates the band. "No beating around the bush, no finesse, just Eschaton rying to beat it into your heads that every track on Sentinel Apocalypse is ruthlessly aggressive. The lyrical concept pertains to being repulsed by mankind's failures and that our desperate clinging to the terms of this false reality must be shed."

bump

Цитата:
Upon exiting the ranks of Megadeth, the world eagerly awaited news as to what was next for Chris Broderick (guitars) and Shawn Drover (drums). The duo recently announced their worldwide signing to Metal Blade Records for their new group, Act Of Defiance, which is rounded out by Henry Derek (ex-Scar The Martyr) on vocals and Matt Bachand (Shadows Fall) on bass. They are currently working on their debut offering with world renowned producer Zeuss (Rob Zombie, Hatebreed, Shadows Fall). Look for this album to be released sometime this summer.

Drover has checked in with the following update:

“As of 5:00 PM EST today, the Act Of Defiance record is now 100% mixed and mastered! To finally hear the finished product after all the work we have all done to make this the best piece of Heavy Metal music we could, makes me truly happy beyond words! Huge thanks to the mighty Chris 'Zeuss' Harris for being so amazing and easy to work with and sharing the same musical vision!

At the same time, we have also finalized the record artwork with the amazing artist, Travis Smith, and picked the title for the record today as well. Yes, it has been quite a productive day finalizing the things that needed to be done. We are on schedule to the day of what we originally predicted (hoped, really) the record to be completed and turned into Metal Blade.

Lots more updates on all thing’s AOD related in due time, believe me."
Broderick previously stated: "I am so excited to finally be able to announce Act Of Defiance to the world. Shawn just finished tracking drums the first week of February and his performance and tones are simply incredible. I have started tracking rhythms and leads, as well as working with Henry to get final vocal takes while Matt will record bass at his studio. The final mix and mastering will also be handled by Zeuss. I am also very honored to announce that we have signed with Metal Blade Records. There is not a better label to be on than one where the employees (and owner) still understand and listen to METAL! They have shown a loyalty, backing and drive for their artists that few other labels have. As for our music, I am really enjoying the ability to create what is a killer mix of thrash and modern metal. It has a unique combination ranging from thrash to classical influences. I am very proud of what we have written and hope that you all dig it.”

Drover added: "Having our new band, Act Of Defiance, sign with Metal Blade Records is a real thrill for me. I started my musical career with Brian Slagel and the Metal Blade family many years ago, so to come full circle at this point is a real musical home-coming, of sorts. I couldn’t be happier about that. What thrills me the most is the fact that myself, Chris Broderick, Henry Derek and Matt Bachand all have in common is that from the get-go, we wanted this band to be 100% PURE Heavy Metal! No compromises, no ulterior motives other than making the best HEAVY METAL music we can. Metal Blade shares this vision, which really puts us all on the same page, musically.”

Bachand stated: "I couldn't be more excited to begin this new adventure with Act Of Defiance. The positive energy that has collected between the four of us in such a little amount of time has been nothing short of incredible. Writing bass lines is something new for me as well, and I am looking forward to the challenge. All the songs are coming together great and I can't wait for the world to hear this."

Derek commented: "I’m extremely honored and excited to be a part of AOD. Everyone has been super cool and supportive, which is always a huge plus. I know this is going to be an awesome musical experience and the fact that I’m embarking on this journey with good people means everything. Cheers."

bump
Цитата:
Vancouver-based Trailight, launched by photographer-turned-musician Omer Cordell, is currently work on a new album, The Primitive Mountain. The new song "We Are The Ocean" featuring members of Annihilator, Devin Townsend  Project and Strapping Young Lad is available below.

The line-up for the song is as follows:

Dave Padden (Annihilator) - vocals
Cory McBain - guitars
Jed Simon (Scar The Martyr, ex-Strapping Young Lad) - guest guitar solo
Ryan Van Poederooyen (Devin Townsend Project) - drums
Omer Cordell - bass, keyboards

The Primitive Mountain's complete tracklist is as follows:

"Open Doors"
"Sentient Beings Pt. 1 - The Dim Future Of Our Distant Past"
"Sentient Beings Pt. 2 - All That We Are"
"We Are The Ocean"
"Frail Human Form"
"The Primitive Mountain"
"Passer By"
"A Thousand Years"
"Navarino"
"Beyond The Rubicon"

bump
Цитата:
Red Deer, AB groove metal five-piece Leave The Living is looking forward to breaking necks with punishing riffs on debut album "Pacifist," officially dropping today.

"Leave the Living is so excited to release our new album 'Pacifist' to you. We worked really hard on writing these 9 tracks, including 2 instrumentals, and hope you all enjoy them! Crank it it and break your neck!" comments vocalist Justin Shadows.

Tracklist:

1. Let Go (2:28)
2. Pacifist (2:59)
3. Manifesto (4:08)
4. Word of a Whore (3:49)
5. Open Sea (1:57)
6. Undone (3:07)
7. Poison Pen (3:06)
8. Sink or Swim (5:24)
9. Farewell (2:41)

bandcamp
bump
Цитата:
French blackened progressive metal masters of Orakle will release album "Éclats" which set to drop on May 11th via Apathia Records.

Tracklist:
1. Solipse
2. Incomplétude(s)
3. Nihil Incognitum
4. Apophase
5. Le Sens De La Terre
6. Aux Éclats
7. Bouffon Existentiel
8. Humanisme Vulgaire

bump
Цитата:
Multi-instrumentalist Jon Vesano, formerly of Nile and Demonic Christ, erupts from abyssic silence in a scorching return to the extreme metal arena at the helm of a crushing new war machine under the moniker In-Defilade.

Jon Vesano, who spent five years in Nile performed, recorded and toured behind In Their Darkened Shrines and Annihilation Of The Wicked and just contributed vocals for the upcoming 2015 Nile album, has readied this beast of a project for a May 12th, 2015. It will be released under the band's own label Infanticide Records, which will be available worldwide.

Flanking Vesano are Shawn Bozarth (ex-Defiance/guitars) and Sean "Subverseraph" Hudson (Vesperian Sorrow/bass). Artwork was done by Aldo Requena at hammerblaze.com

In-Defilade describes their brand of extreme metal as Wartorn Blackened Death Metal, and with Rulers of Famine the band "barbarically delivers the blood drenched goods in scathing spades. Their full-length debut consists of scathingly militant extreme metal that encompasses a wide range of influences. Chaotic blast sections combine with melodic hooks and anti-oppressive, tormenting lyrics to drag you through a labyrinth of rage-filled dominance."

Official site

bump
Цитата:
German metal combo Sorrowfield will release their new album The Great Abduction on May 16. A new track, “Blood Of My Blood” is streaming below:

bump

Цитата:
New Entera video from their upcoming new EP titled "The Pit Is Ours", to which will be released in 7" vinyl ,hand numbered and limited to 500 pieces.

Добавлено:
Цитата:
French death/thrash act Unsafe released a preview clip for the upcoming new album "Enter Dark Places." The album is the band's fourth full length release and first since 2013's "Evilution." The album drops on July 3rd via Mighty Music/Target Group.

bump
Цитата:
Mighty Music has announced the signing of a worldwide deal with Finnish death/black metal act, Tomb Of Finland. The band’s new album, Below The Green, will be released on CD and vinyl on August 21st.

Добавлено:
Цитата:
Italian symphonic black metal act Darkend have completed the recordings for the third album, which will be entitled "The Canticle Of Shadows." The album was mixed and mastered by Stefano Morabito (Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hour Of Penance). The first pressing will be a limited edition, which will containing bonus tracks and some additional artwork.

The album will feature guest performances by "some of the pillars of the old metal scene." The details of the guest stars along with the release date will be revealed on another date.

The cover artwork is shown below and the track list is as follows:

1. Clavicula Salomonis
2. Of The Defunct
3. A Precipice Towards Abyssal Caves (Inmost Chasm, I)
4. Il Velo Delle Ombre
5. A Passage Through Abysmal Caverns (Inmost Chasm, II)
6. Sealed In Black Moon And Saturn
7. Congressus Cum Dæmone

Добавлено:
Цитата:
Western Colorado-based brutal death metallers, Exussum, will release their debut full-length album, False God Evolution, on May 12th via To The Head Records.

With a 10 year history behind them, Exussum has grown leaps and bounds into a pulverizing force on the brutal death metal scene. 'False God Evolution, their first proper full length album (their 4th release total) showcases a band, lead by guitarist and song writer Andreas Hollstein and rounded out by drummer Taylor Riley, at the top of their form as musicians, performers, and aware, conscious individuals.

Tracklisting:

“Self-Proclaimed God”
“Ohmnivorous”
“Bringer Of Plague”
“The Frequency Of Fear”
“Bodies In The Bog”
“Evolution Of The False”
“Telekinetic Mutilation”
“The Meat Harvest”

bump
Цитата:
Oslo death metal outfit Defect Designer (featuring ex-Trollfest, Diskord, and ex-Blood Red Throne members) today announces its signing with with the Sleaszy Rider record label.

Artwork is also revealed today for new album "Ageing Accelerator," which can be seen below. If you couldn't tell by the monotone color palette, the artwork was handled by Seth Siro Anton of Septicflesh, who recently provided artwork for Moonspell.

The new album "Ageing Accelerator" (release date to be revealed soon) will include the following musicians:

- Flo Mounier (Cryptopsy) - drums
- Stelios Mavromitis (SepticFlesh live guitarist) - guitars
- Martin Storm-Olsen (Trollfest) - guitars and clean vocals
- Christos Antoniou (SepticFlesh) - sampling and orchestration
- Dmitry Sukhinin (Diskord) - vocals, bass and guitars

bump
Цитата:
Colombian true living death metal legends Masacre have inked a deal with Xtreem Music for the European version of their latest album Brutal Aggre666ion, the fifth in their long career for this band formed back in 1988 that has built a truly incorruptible cult status as one of the most mythic South American bands ever.

First released only for the Colombian territory through the band's own label Mórbida Prod in October 2014, Brutal Aggre666ion is another solid step in the band's discography, showing a truly brutal form of death metal in their traditional style, empowered, once again, by the production skills of Hate Eternal/ ex-Morbid Angel's Erik Rutan at his own Mana Studios in Tampa, Florida.

Brutal Aggres666ion tracklisting:

“La Guerra”
“Mutilated”
“Bullets”
“War In Hell”
“Donde Habital El Mal”
“Satanic Peace Agreement”
“Reality Death”
“The Calm Before The Storm”
“Valle De La Muerte”

“War In Hell”:
bump
Цитата:
Finnish/American sleaze thrashers Tornado, featuring Ex-Gothic Slam vocalist Superstar Joey Severance, has released a music video for the title track of the new album "Black President." The sophomore effort is available on June 1st via Wormholedeath Records.

The track list for the album is:

1. Black President
2. I, Individual
3. 911 First Responder (FDNY)
4. Flesh Crawling Nightmare
5. T – Minus 10
6. David and Goliath
7. World Pieces
8. Under The Crimson Moon
9. Stop The Madness (Part I and II)
10. Ghetto Wasteland

Добавлено:
Цитата:
Frontiers Music Srl has announced the impending release of Chaos Magic's self-titled debut album on July 3rd in Europe and July 10th in North America.

The name Chaos Magic encompasses the new alliance between Finnish songwriter/producer Timo Tolkki (ex-Stratovarius) with Chilean-born singer Caterina Nix. The beautiful singer has already collaborated with Timo on the second chapter of the Avalon Rock Opera, Angels Of The Apocalypse, where she shared lead  vocals on songs with such heavyweight singers as Simone Simons (Epica), Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), and Floor Jansen (Nightwish).

Caterina's career started by singing lead vocals for the Chilean metal band Aghonya, with whom she opened shows for such bands as After Forever, Edguy and Within Temptation.

“I met Timo in Chile some years ago, during one of his visits to the country with Stratovarius,” tells Caterina. “I remember going to a meet-and-greet with the band, and Timo and I just started talking like we had known each other for ages. We developed a very nice sort of father to daughter friendship and we have been in contact ever since. One day I decided to send him my music, just to know his opinion about it, and thankfully, he was pleasantly surprised. That's how it all started really.”
The Chaos Magic album was written, performed and produced by Tolkki to develop the vocal talent of Caterina and shows a diverse side of Timo's musical talents. Musically, we are in a territory not too far away from the recent Within Temptation releases, melting beautiful and sweeping melodies with symphonic and grandiose musical landscapes. “I feel the music Timo created for this project is very current, it's strong and also shows some more delicate moments, without losing its edge,” continues Caterina. “It was a joy for me to sing these beautifully contagious songs. I did my best to bring emotion and passion into the songs, which I guess wasn't so hard, since I was truly so excited.”

“I hope this album reaches several layers of music listeners, it's quite captivating and nothing would make me happier than singing these songs live... giving myself to the audience and feeling that connection, which is truly priceless to me,” concludes Caterina.

Chaos Magic tracklisting:

“I’m Alive”
“Dangerous Game”
“One Drop Of Blood”
“Seraphim”
“From The Stars”
“A Little Too Late”
“Passionflow”
“Dead Memories”
“Please Don't Tell Me”
“Right Now”
“The Point Of No Return”

Chaos Magic lineup:

Caterina Nix – Lead Vocals Timo Tolkki – Guitars, Bass, Keyboards - Production Jami Huovinen – Drums

bump
Цитата:
Talk about a super group! David Ellefson of Megadeth, Mike Portnoy of The Winery Dogs, and Alex Skolnick from Testament, alongside principal partner Mark Menghi, will be releasing a Metal Allegiance album this Fall! After successful appearances at sea on Motörhead’s Motörboat and Shiprocked(footage here), as well as an unforgettable show before NAMM (footage here), Metal Allegiance has signed their first-ever record deal with Nuclear Blast Entertainment! More information on the performers and individual track lineups will be released in the near future, but there will be nine new tracks that will be loaded with legends from the metal scene! BADASS!

Here’s what Nuclear Blast Entertainment President Monte Conner said on the deal, “I am incredibly fortunate to be able to work with legendary musicians and personal heroes like David Ellefson, Alex Skolnick and Mike Portnoy, as well as Metal Allegiance founder Mark Menghi. These guys wrote an amazing and diverse record that is 100% pure metal, and lined up some killer guest vocalists and lead guitarists to bring it home in an epic, shredding fashion – just the leads on this record alone will blow people away! Perhaps the coolest part of all is that unlike similar projects in the past that existed as studio-only creations, Metal Allegiance were a touring entity first and have now organically evolved into a studio band that makes albums. I am very grateful to these guys for choosing me and the Nuclear Blast team as the vehicle to bring their music to the metal masses.”

Stay tuned for more details, including the new songs coming soon! The Metal Allegiance is happening!

Это сообщение отредактировал punch187 - 12.05.15 в 23:32
bump
Цитата:
All good things must come to an end... or must they? When people think of Logan Mader, they remember the flying dreads, a flying V, and deadly volume, performing with the likes of Machine Head and Soulfly. It's hard to believe, but it's been 12 years since Mader set foot onstage. Now a gold-selling music producer/mixer (Five Finger Death Punch, Gojira, Periphery), he had written off the performing part of his life and settled behind the scenes. Still, something within him stirred.

Former Roadrunner chief and current Nuclear Blast Entertainment head Monte Conner sent newcomer and multi-instrumentalist Lauren Hart to Logan Mader for a production deal. A creative spark between the two forged the nexus of Once Human, as Hart moved from guitars to vocals, unsheathing a throat-scarring level of vocal brutality that completely contradicts her soft appearance. Unexpectedly, the result brought Mader back to creative life as both artist and performer.

"The creative chemistry was so on fire and the music really spoke to me. In all of my years producing, I've never been so attached and excited about a developing project," Mader said. He continued, "It's a mix of brutal metal and melodic epic, with cinematic textures. It's unique and really has its own identity."

Mader is not closing his studio doors for producing, however. "I can do it all," he said.

The rhythm section of Once Human consists of Damian Rainauld on bass and Ralph Alexander on drums; both are newcomers, yet are insanely talented. Once Human have inked a worldwide deal with earMUSIC, which will be unveiling their debut album The Life I Remember on September 4th. Witness the sound of a new steel being forged. Once Human have arrived.

bump

Этот топик читают:

800 ответов с 24.10.04 в 17:31
Назад в Metal