Read first! ||| Прочтите обязательно!

Important ||| Важно

Пожалуйста, прочтите правила раздела:
http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=SR&f=11

Please, read rules of a Section "Rock, Metal, Alternative"
http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=SR&f=11

--------

The rules of the section. Read this first.

- Be more concrete when creating new thread! Please, use meaning-bearing sentences as a name of the new topic. The name must reflect the main point of your question or announcement. Such topics as “Help!”, “Doesn’t work”, “I’ve got a problem” may be deleted without a notice.

- There is no need to post off-topic messages. Personal correspondence in topics is forbidden. Use Personal Messages instead.

- If you want to appreciate one of the users or show your respect to him/her, then do this using Personal Messages (PM).
Such messages as “thnx”, “спасибо”, “great job”, “ thumb.gif ” will be deleted! Be more detailed when expressing your opinion about the subject of the topic.

- If you want to start a new thread but you don’t have any links to artist’s albums, but you still want to discuss the artist you like or find a link, then at least write few words (e.g. mini-bio, genre, homepage..). If you’ve got nothing to say, then post a message in topic " Поиск Музыки / Music Search ".

- It’s strongly recommended to mention the size / bitrate / coder of the album you post link to (if you know this info, of course).

- Use the search before starting a new topic. It works fine, except the case when artist’s name consists of less than four symbols. In this case you should try to search by album name.

- How to use the search:
Here's an example
картинка, оставленная пользователем
If you’ve got no results, then start a new thread.

To search music of a concrete genre use one of the following topics:
1. Punk, Emo, Hardcore & Ska
2. Пост-рок и близкие к нему стили..
3. Французы
4. Made in Japan
5. Тrue Black Metal

- Please, show your respect to other members of the forum. Do not swear at the forum! If you’re really pissed, use PM.

- It’s not recommended to post direct links to files on such resources as fatalcontact, aside, antipop and other similar. Better post a link to the whole site or forum.

- You can post direct links to files on your site or public stores (yousendit, rapidshare, etc.). Otherwise, post links only in this format: _http:// or use the tag [CODE][/CODE] (button «Код»).
Пачиму нада исользовать тегу код?-)
К примеру еси закачено што-то на олфайлз,то на такуйу ссылку сразу мона нажать и пайдёт скачка-)
КЭШЛС
Цитата:
Пачиму нада исользовать тегу код?-)

так надо)
в принципе в правилах сказано на счет тегов:
2.10. Ссылки на скачивание файлов публикуйте только в некликабельном виде (например, _http:// или hттp://) Исключение составляют ссылки на собственные сайты или на публичные сервисы хранения файлов.
КЭШЛС
Цитата:
олфайлз

Цитата:
публичные сервисы хранения файлов

wink.gif
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Неплохо было бы в "описании темы" писать стиль (или список стилей), в котором играет группа.
Цитата:
Неплохо было бы в "описании темы" писать стиль (или список стилей), в котором играет группа.

да-да, а то я заипался повторять "чо за стиль?", "чо за стиль?"..... как попугай...
Can it wait til tomorrow?
cos tomorrow never comes...
jursky
но не всегда точно можно сказать.
In the Fire of Burning Heavens, we Devour the Drowning Fools
Nagash
Цитата:
но не всегда точно можно сказать.

хотя бы примерно, или указать стили через "/"
Богдан

Hey I've been getting like 20 e-mails a day from funkysouls. How do I get off the mailing list??? Thanks.

-NoUse4aScnName00
NoUse4aScnName00
Цитата:
Hey I've been getting like 20 e-mails a day from funkysouls. How do I get off the mailing list??? Thanks.

http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?s=&act=UserCP&CODE=26
or http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?s=&act=UserCP&CODE=50
unsure.gif
j0k3r
Богдан
Пасип за пойасненийа-)
Т.к. йа на оллфайлз гружу,то меня значт правила не асоба затронут-)
КЭШЛС
Цитата:
Т.к. йа на оллфайлз гружу,то меня значт правила не асоба затронут-)

главное в правилах не это, а

- Не нужно устраивать в топиках разговоры не по теме, для этого есть личные сообщения!

- Если вы хотите выразить благодарность или уважение к кому-либо из мемберов - сделайте это при помощи личных сообщений. Все сообщения "Thx", "Спасибо" ,"Great", " thumb.gif " отныне будут удаляться. Если вам больше нечего написать об альбоме или группе, лучше вообще ничего не пишите.
Ну Правила в общем хороши, они не "душат" thumb.gif
и меньше флуда аля "tnx" будет biggrin.gif
In the Fire of Burning Heavens, we Devour the Drowning Fools
Цитата:
- Если вы хотите выразить благодарность или уважение к кому-либо из мемберов - сделайте это при помощи личных сообщений. Все сообщения "Thx", "Спасибо" ,"Great", " thumb.gif " отныне будут удаляться. Если вам больше нечего написать об альбоме или группе, лучше вообще ничего не пишите.

УРА!!!!!
Богдан
In all respect, but do you really want to rape this forum?!

"- If you wish to express gratitude or respect for someone from members - make it by means of personal messages. All messages "Thx", "Thanks", "Great", " " Will leave henceforth. If you have nothing to write about an album or group more, is better nothing in general write."

If you do this I can asure you that you will lose a lot of conversation and sharing in the forum, and I can't see a way this will work with the people who make the forum, who keep it alive for you.
If you see how much is shared here between people, and the life they have to live next to this, it's not that strange that people don't always write 100 lines about a band or album, but just want to say thx to show their gratitude because they appreciate the effort of uploadin' and the fact that someone wants to share good music with you.
Why not saying thx?! Do you think we spam the forum too much this way?! Really, come on.. almost all files we share are dead in a week or at least in one month. Did people complain to you because they couldn't find anything between all 'that 'eavy spamming"?! I just can't find myself in that, or in your new policy.

I've looked at all the above rules, and I agree with you on almost all of them and the way they are constructed, but I really ask you to look again at the above rule and take this message in account when you do so, because I know for sure that I will stop uploadin' if this new rule is applied in a thread where I say thx. And actually I hope that others will follow my example, as maybe we as users don't own this forum, but we certainly do make this forum worth our and your time.

With sincere great, and awaiting your reply,

Astaroth

Этот топик читают:

89 ответов с 13.05.05 в 19:51
Назад в Rock, Metal, Alternative