Read first! ||| Прочтите обязательно!

Important ||| Важно

Пожалуйста, прочтите правила раздела:
http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=SR&f=11

Please, read rules of a Section "Rock, Metal, Alternative"
http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=SR&f=11

--------

The rules of the section. Read this first.

- Be more concrete when creating new thread! Please, use meaning-bearing sentences as a name of the new topic. The name must reflect the main point of your question or announcement. Such topics as “Help!”, “Doesn’t work”, “I’ve got a problem” may be deleted without a notice.

- There is no need to post off-topic messages. Personal correspondence in topics is forbidden. Use Personal Messages instead.

- If you want to appreciate one of the users or show your respect to him/her, then do this using Personal Messages (PM).
Such messages as “thnx”, “спасибо”, “great job”, “ thumb.gif ” will be deleted! Be more detailed when expressing your opinion about the subject of the topic.

- If you want to start a new thread but you don’t have any links to artist’s albums, but you still want to discuss the artist you like or find a link, then at least write few words (e.g. mini-bio, genre, homepage..). If you’ve got nothing to say, then post a message in topic " Поиск Музыки / Music Search ".

- It’s strongly recommended to mention the size / bitrate / coder of the album you post link to (if you know this info, of course).

- Use the search before starting a new topic. It works fine, except the case when artist’s name consists of less than four symbols. In this case you should try to search by album name.

- How to use the search:
Here's an example
картинка, оставленная пользователем
If you’ve got no results, then start a new thread.

To search music of a concrete genre use one of the following topics:
1. Punk, Emo, Hardcore & Ska
2. Пост-рок и близкие к нему стили..
3. Французы
4. Made in Japan
5. Тrue Black Metal

- Please, show your respect to other members of the forum. Do not swear at the forum! If you’re really pissed, use PM.

- It’s not recommended to post direct links to files on such resources as fatalcontact, aside, antipop and other similar. Better post a link to the whole site or forum.

- You can post direct links to files on your site or public stores (yousendit, rapidshare, etc.). Otherwise, post links only in this format: _http:// or use the tag [CODE][/CODE] (button «Код»).
C0der
Поверю, когда в этой теме будет ссылка хотя бы на один из них.

Это сообщение отредактировал Monsta - 02.06.05 в 11:33
A million hopeless faces dwell within protected walls
All waiting for a moment in life when they can heed the clarion call
And it's all so oppressive my mind feels like a sieve
This city's overcrowded, man - and I need room to live
Еще есть мысль, может, и была уже (и, наверное, не раз, но все равно полезно повторить)...
Названия темы делать в виде названия группы (а не "СЛИПЫ!!!" или там "Каймера - всем цанить!!!" с кучей восклицательных знаков), а подпись к ней - жанр данной команды (а не "заходи-заходи! Это просто улёт!!!!). Так и порядка больше и народу меньше будет писать всякое "че они рубят?". Если человек затрудняется дать описание направления или группа слишком своеобразна по звучанию... что ж, можно заглянуть на оллмьюзик какой-нибудь или на др. сайты похожего направления. Инфу о группе или альбомах там же, к примеру, брать. Просто иногда раздражают темы, когда в названии указано неправильно написанное название группы (это в лучшем случае), а в посте одна ссылка без инфы вообще (опять же, повезло, считай)... а ответы вроде "а самому в лом найти, что ли?!" раздражают больше пресловутого "link plz" smile.gif
Ты не помог себе сам и не помог тебе боженька.
Осталась лишь ненависть к властям - cвятая обязанность любого "художника".
Цитата:
а подпись к ней - жанр данной команды (а не "заходи-заходи! Это просто улёт!!!!)

я обычно так и делаю smile.gif

DeLeTe
мысль хорошая)) только, думаю, мало кто будет так оформлять темы
DeLeTe
Я тоже именно так и делаю - ставлю жанр в подписи к теме. Но туда всё равно много не впишешь, а по общему названию стиля о группе многое не понять. Так что лично мне в любом случае не влом лишний раз слазить на allmusic или аналогичные сайты.
A million hopeless faces dwell within protected walls
All waiting for a moment in life when they can heed the clarion call
And it's all so oppressive my mind feels like a sieve
This city's overcrowded, man - and I need room to live
Согласен с DeLeTe smile.gif
Давайте такой пункт добавим в правила раздела wink.gif
j0k3r

What do you thing of www.megaupload.com as a place to upload .rar passworded files with the CDs I want to share?
I've already post a proposal for the 3CDs 1993's edition of Deep Purple's "Live In Japan" in the Deep Purple's topic
and I'm curious how many request I'll get.

Which is the Russian button for "watch this topic" so I'll get mentions in my e-mail when someone respond on the topic I'm interested?

regards
Waiting for my retirement:
- enjoy MY music, games & books collections
- non-stop surfing internet
- not thinking that I've got 2 go 2 work tomorrow
DeLeTe
не видел твоего поста, когда писал это! чесслово! =)
Fetch
мыслим одинаково thumb.gif smile.gif
Ты не помог себе сам и не помог тебе боженька.
Осталась лишь ненависть к властям - cвятая обязанность любого "художника".
Oliver Kay
Цитата:
What do you thing of www.megaupload.com as a place to upload .rar passworded files with the CDs I want to share?
I've already post a proposal for the 3CDs 1993's edition of Deep Purple's "Live In Japan" in the Deep Purple's topic
and I'm curious how many request I'll get.

Mate, you'd ask it hrere wink.gif
Btw, I haven't tested megaupload yet sad.gif

Цитата:
Which is the Russian button for "watch this topic" so I'll get mentions in my e-mail when someone respond on the topic I'm interested?

"Слежение за этой темой" _http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=Track&f=forum_id&t=topic_id (for example, _http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=Track&f=11&t=10341 )
And go here to manage it.
But it's offtopic Feel free to contact me

Fetch
DeLeTe
wink.gif thumb.gif
megaupload is very slow...
MetalFreakXxX
you're right...mostly it is slow...but sometimes it is fast....I don't know why....unsure.gif
www.fatwreck.com
MetalFreakXxX

try: http://www.bonpoo.com
C0der
у меня например флешгет не качает с фтп. фтп-клиентов с докачкой я че-т не знаю.
Ну чего там с кнопкой СенкС решили? smile.gif
Bunny
Обсуждается в топике Модифицируем форум ... пока не придумали, как именно реализовать.

MetalFreakXxX
degi
vilos
Straighthate
FAQ по закачке и обмену музыкой

Этот топик читают:

89 ответов с 13.05.05 в 19:51
Назад в Rock, Metal, Alternative