Read first! ||| Прочтите обязательно!

Important ||| Важно

Пожалуйста, прочтите правила раздела:
http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=SR&f=11

Please, read rules of a Section "Rock, Metal, Alternative"
http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=SR&f=11

--------

The rules of the section. Read this first.

- Be more concrete when creating new thread! Please, use meaning-bearing sentences as a name of the new topic. The name must reflect the main point of your question or announcement. Such topics as “Help!”, “Doesn’t work”, “I’ve got a problem” may be deleted without a notice.

- There is no need to post off-topic messages. Personal correspondence in topics is forbidden. Use Personal Messages instead.

- If you want to appreciate one of the users or show your respect to him/her, then do this using Personal Messages (PM).
Such messages as “thnx”, “спасибо”, “great job”, “ thumb.gif ” will be deleted! Be more detailed when expressing your opinion about the subject of the topic.

- If you want to start a new thread but you don’t have any links to artist’s albums, but you still want to discuss the artist you like or find a link, then at least write few words (e.g. mini-bio, genre, homepage..). If you’ve got nothing to say, then post a message in topic " Поиск Музыки / Music Search ".

- It’s strongly recommended to mention the size / bitrate / coder of the album you post link to (if you know this info, of course).

- Use the search before starting a new topic. It works fine, except the case when artist’s name consists of less than four symbols. In this case you should try to search by album name.

- How to use the search:
Here's an example
картинка, оставленная пользователем
If you’ve got no results, then start a new thread.

To search music of a concrete genre use one of the following topics:
1. Punk, Emo, Hardcore & Ska
2. Пост-рок и близкие к нему стили..
3. Французы
4. Made in Japan
5. Тrue Black Metal

- Please, show your respect to other members of the forum. Do not swear at the forum! If you’re really pissed, use PM.

- It’s not recommended to post direct links to files on such resources as fatalcontact, aside, antipop and other similar. Better post a link to the whole site or forum.

- You can post direct links to files on your site or public stores (yousendit, rapidshare, etc.). Otherwise, post links only in this format: _http:// or use the tag [CODE][/CODE] (button «Код»).
Пачиму нада исользовать тегу код?-)
К примеру еси закачено што-то на олфайлз,то на такуйу ссылку сразу мона нажать и пайдёт скачка-)
КЭШЛС
Цитата:
Пачиму нада исользовать тегу код?-)

так надо)
в принципе в правилах сказано на счет тегов:
2.10. Ссылки на скачивание файлов публикуйте только в некликабельном виде (например, _http:// или hттp://) Исключение составляют ссылки на собственные сайты или на публичные сервисы хранения файлов.
КЭШЛС
Цитата:
олфайлз

Цитата:
публичные сервисы хранения файлов

wink.gif
Неплохо было бы в "описании темы" писать стиль (или список стилей), в котором играет группа.
Цитата:
Неплохо было бы в "описании темы" писать стиль (или список стилей), в котором играет группа.

да-да, а то я заипался повторять "чо за стиль?", "чо за стиль?"..... как попугай...
Can it wait til tomorrow?
cos tomorrow never comes...
jursky
но не всегда точно можно сказать.
In the Fire of Burning Heavens, we Devour the Drowning Fools
Nagash
Цитата:
но не всегда точно можно сказать.

хотя бы примерно, или указать стили через "/"
Богдан

Hey I've been getting like 20 e-mails a day from funkysouls. How do I get off the mailing list??? Thanks.

-NoUse4aScnName00
NoUse4aScnName00
Цитата:
Hey I've been getting like 20 e-mails a day from funkysouls. How do I get off the mailing list??? Thanks.

http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?s=&act=UserCP&CODE=26
or http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?s=&act=UserCP&CODE=50
unsure.gif
j0k3r
Богдан
Пасип за пойасненийа-)
Т.к. йа на оллфайлз гружу,то меня значт правила не асоба затронут-)
КЭШЛС
Цитата:
Т.к. йа на оллфайлз гружу,то меня значт правила не асоба затронут-)

главное в правилах не это, а

- Не нужно устраивать в топиках разговоры не по теме, для этого есть личные сообщения!

- Если вы хотите выразить благодарность или уважение к кому-либо из мемберов - сделайте это при помощи личных сообщений. Все сообщения "Thx", "Спасибо" ,"Great", " thumb.gif " отныне будут удаляться. Если вам больше нечего написать об альбоме или группе, лучше вообще ничего не пишите.
Ну Правила в общем хороши, они не "душат" thumb.gif
и меньше флуда аля "tnx" будет biggrin.gif
In the Fire of Burning Heavens, we Devour the Drowning Fools
Цитата:
- Если вы хотите выразить благодарность или уважение к кому-либо из мемберов - сделайте это при помощи личных сообщений. Все сообщения "Thx", "Спасибо" ,"Great", " thumb.gif " отныне будут удаляться. Если вам больше нечего написать об альбоме или группе, лучше вообще ничего не пишите.

УРА!!!!!
Богдан
In all respect, but do you really want to rape this forum?!

"- If you wish to express gratitude or respect for someone from members - make it by means of personal messages. All messages "Thx", "Thanks", "Great", " " Will leave henceforth. If you have nothing to write about an album or group more, is better nothing in general write."

If you do this I can asure you that you will lose a lot of conversation and sharing in the forum, and I can't see a way this will work with the people who make the forum, who keep it alive for you.
If you see how much is shared here between people, and the life they have to live next to this, it's not that strange that people don't always write 100 lines about a band or album, but just want to say thx to show their gratitude because they appreciate the effort of uploadin' and the fact that someone wants to share good music with you.
Why not saying thx?! Do you think we spam the forum too much this way?! Really, come on.. almost all files we share are dead in a week or at least in one month. Did people complain to you because they couldn't find anything between all 'that 'eavy spamming"?! I just can't find myself in that, or in your new policy.

I've looked at all the above rules, and I agree with you on almost all of them and the way they are constructed, but I really ask you to look again at the above rule and take this message in account when you do so, because I know for sure that I will stop uploadin' if this new rule is applied in a thread where I say thx. And actually I hope that others will follow my example, as maybe we as users don't own this forum, but we certainly do make this forum worth our and your time.

With sincere great, and awaiting your reply,

Astaroth
Astaroth_NL
Цитата:
If you do this I can asure you that you will lose a lot of conversation and sharing in the forum

Why do you think so? blink.gif
We just wanna see not only "thx" but smth like "Thanks, I liked that album because.. and track #X was...bla-bla-bla"

Цитата:
to say thx to show their gratitude

I'll add a script for that.. I hope I'll do that soon.
I think that would be a button and a counter. When you press the button near the post, it's author gets +1 "thanks"
Is it ok? mellow.gif
j0k3r
Цитата:
When you press the button near the post, it's author gets +1 "thanks"

Yeah, it's great idea!!! thumb.gif
j0k3r
I agree with you that only saying 'thx' isn't really enough.. I reacted a bit pissed off in my earlier message, as I was just awake and I don't like mornings tongue.gif

But I still tried to make a point there, and just be aware that when you cut this off even less people will react in threads as already is the case. If for example I share somethin' through yousendit it allows 25 dl's.. I'm already happy when I have 3-4 people saying thx for the album while the rest of the forum just leeches it dry.gif That's NOT how a forum, and especially if you want to create a community, should work. I then rather have a couple of people only saying 'thx' than find no comment on my share, 'cause as I said before that will not motivate me to keep sharin' here.

About the point system you want to introduce.. I've been a member of quite some forums where they used this system, but it doesn't really say anything. Getting appreciation by the total of points you have isn't something to be proud of, and I've seen anough people who were desperatly trying to get as much points.. not very charmin' if you ask me.
BUT it is an option, as it will show who the leechers are here on the forum as they don't get as much points as those who are willing to make this a working community.

Something that in my opinion works, but gives you admins a lot of work, is to make a seperate forumplace for the uploaders.. everything that gets uploaded first goes to a special place where only other uploaders can reach it. This way you're sure that people who DESERVE it, get it first.
Ofcourse you have people whinin' that they don't have the speed to upload.. well, then you also don't have the speed to download. That's such a lame excuse.
You know what would really please me?! Deny entry to funkysouls for those who upload less than 2 albums say per month. Two albums isn't much, and it assures you that the forums keeps active. But all this is just my opinion smile.gif

Last thing I want to say for now.. don't try to control too much on the (metal) forum. I've not seen much problems (except for those damn leechers), and the problems we have are solved. So I really don't see much need for change.

Thx for reading this thumb.gif

Astaroth
Astaroth_NL
Цитата:
as I was just awake and I don't like mornings

wink.gif

Цитата:
But I still tried to make a point there, and just be aware that when you cut this off even less people will react in threads as already is the case. If for example I share somethin' through yousendit it allows 25 dl's.. I'm already happy when I have 3-4 people saying thx for the album while the rest of the forum just leeches itThat's NOT how a forum, and especially if you want to create a community, should work. I then rather have a couple of people only saying 'thx' than find no comment on my share, 'cause as I said before that will not motivate me to keep sharin' here.

Do ypu really mind getting +1 "thanks" in your profile (for example) or in the topic?

Цитата:
Getting appreciation by the total of points you have isn't something to be proud of

I haven't said that tongue.gif I've just suggested an idea.

Цитата:
a seperate forumplace for the uploaders

We will think about that wink.gif

Цитата:
Last thing I want to say for now.. don't try to control too much on the (metal) forum. I've not seen much problems (except for those damn leechers), and the problems we have are solved. So I really don't see much need for change.

As I see.. We don't do that "too much".

Thank you.
Цитата:
- Никогда не давайте прямые гиперссылки. Используйте для этого теги [code]

Относится ли это yousendit.comyousendit.com? В последнее время что-то часто стали появляться ссылки на файлы на yousendit в виде тегов. Зачем??? Это же неудобно!
Vax123
относится ко всем без исключения cool.gif
jursky
Цитата:
относится ко всем без исключения cool.gif

А если без смайлов?
If my humble opinion worth anything, please let me know.
I think that forums belong to the admins/owners and in the same time to the community that use to visit and write into those forums.
Admins have the right to set rules, but the community can comply or not those rules (even by leaving the forum as a last issue).
Community can propose rules and admins can accept/refuse them. It's their choice.

I've downloaded a lot of good music from this site and I'm grateful to those who have offered it to me.
I've downloaded also a lot of CDs I knew nothing of them. Some were good, some not so ...
Sometimes I've made comments on the threads. Sometimes I've forgot to.
I agree that one have to offer if one wants to get something.
I do have a bunch of CDs that are not on this site, and I'm willing to share.
Can you imagine that I know how to use the "Save as ..." option, but I don't know how to upload something?
Can you create a post, easily to find on this forum, were a morron like me can understand what program to use,
from whom to get an approuval, and how to upload what the morron wants to share? (with an English version aside)

IMHO i think that astaroth_nl is right when he said that sharing some music is better than points given by "thx" comments.
Of course, an evoluated comment about discography, artwork or pure personal opinion on a track is more valuable that a "thx - grazie - spasiba" line. But maybe for the one that took the time to upload something it counts as a ... "there is also someone who like as me the stuff I sent".
Waiting for my retirement:
- enjoy MY music, games & books collections
- non-stop surfing internet
- not thinking that I've got 2 go 2 work tomorrow
Yeah,I agree with Astaroth...I'm happy when I upload something and somebody say thanx...Than I see,that my sharing is interesting for someone else... unsure.gif
www.fatwreck.com
Maybe a bit offtopic, but I really think this is important for people to know...
Oliver Kay this one is especially for you smile.gif

Note: this is a copy of one of my messages from the Epica thread with some little adjustments

---

If you want to upload something, you...

1. use winrar to rar the cd you want to upload, or use winzip if you prefer it
2. put a password on the rar or zipfile to protect yourself a bit from monitoring your online actions by third parties
3. go to www.yousendit.com or www.datapickup.com
4. fill in a fake emailadres to whom you're sending the link, or you can send it to yourself if you want
5. find the file on your comp and tell yousendit/datapickup to upload it for you
6. yousendit/datapickup will upload it which can cost you, say 30-60 minutes depending on your connection speed and the kbps quality of the album
7. you will receive a special adress to whom your upload is linked
8. share it here on the forum incl password, preferably with frontpicture and tracklist (really preferred, but it's optional as we all can google on it)
9. make us happy yes.gif

Hope this explains enough. If you still have questions, just ask thumb.gif

Добавлено:
Btw, I also have a question for the admins here...

Shouldn't it be easier if someone makes a thread about this kind of issues and lock it at the top of the forum for quick usage/view?!
I think it's important to motivate as much people as possible to upload albums, as that's why we are all hear in the first place.. and telling them how to do it is a first good step in my opinion cool.gif

---

As you just read I already asked for an 'how to upload' thread some time ago. I still believe that it's important to make one, as there are probably quite some people who don't upload just because they don't know how to do it, and/or are to lazy to take the effort to find out.

Bit more ontopic.. I will comment further on the rules as mentioned here by the TS (topicstarter) somewhere tomorrow when I have some more time. I'm already glad to see that I got some support after writing my earlier comments thumb.gif
I already have some new comments. I'll put some right now and in time, maybe, the rest of them.
I want to say once again: me and you, Astaroth_NL, we are the community. We can influence, appreciate, comment or disagree the rules, but the decisions are on the Admins side. I owe them the server that allow us to manifest our opinions, and their effort (money, time, etc) to keep the house running.
The admins offer us the opportunity to share music and ideas here. So they can take the decisions.
But we, the community, can be ourselves, with our point of views, usualy different, with our like or dislike of types of music etc. And we can leave and search in other places what we want, if we feel that this is not the place to stay.
I like it here, for the diversity of genres, for the completly new to me bands I can find out, for conversation like this one, when different standings accept to discuss.
I don't know what it take (what computer, what capacity, what amount of money) to create a server, but the thought already tease me.
My knowlegde of IT is limited to W98, Office, some programs to manage music files and I work hard (10 to 12 hours daily) to earn some money, so I don't have enough time to search for improuvement.
I'm glad I have some sites like this one, I download a lot and hope to have time to hear it all.
I also want to share my musical prefferences (and I think that I touched a "soft spot" when I presumed that a thank you comment will be well appreciated).
So if downloading, uploading & commenting are easy, shortcuts on how to do all that, including advices on which are the best ripper, encoder, decoder, catalogging tool etc are included, than there's the best site. Why did we choosed a Russian site, where we understand not even half of the topics, I don't know. Maybe 'coz this site provide most of the said requested things.

About uploading:
Astaroth_NL, thank you for the advice. I think it's OK if one wants to share with a few.
My idea of sharing goes like this: I send a mail to the Admin "I have this CD, encoded at that quality, do you want it?", the answer should be like this "No, not needed or already had it" or "upload it in this directory, using this program and maybe password, and I'll put it the server so that everyone can have it" .

Other ideas will come in time, if asked for.

Это сообщение отредактировал Oliver Kay - 17.05.05 в 22:21
Vax123
Цитата:
А если без смайлов?

А если без смайлов, то на первой странице написанно, что к бесплатным сервисам это не относится.
spb fs
Vax123
jursky
2.10. Ссылки на скачивание файлов публикуйте только в некликабельном виде (например, _http:// или hттp://) Исключение составляют ссылки на собственные сайты или на публичные сервисы хранения файлов.

degi
Цитата:
Yeah,I agree with Astaroth...I'm happy when I upload something and somebody say thanx...Than I see,that my sharing is interesting for someone else...

As far as I remember, I hadn't said that it is bad. I've just said that we want ppl to comment on albums/tracks/groups. We hadn't said that we will ban for that.. Just wanna see more discussions.. Is it bad?? unsure.gif

Astaroth_NL
Thank you! Added your manual here.

Цитата:
Shouldn't it be easier if someone makes a thread about this kind of issues and lock it at the top of the forum for quick usage/view?!
I think it's important to motivate as much people as possible to upload albums, as that's why we are all hear in the first place.. and telling them how to do it is a first good step in my opinion

^^

Цитата:
As you just read I already asked for an 'how to upload' thread some time ago. I still believe that it's important to make one, as there are probably quite some people who don't upload just because they don't know how to do it, and/or are to lazy to take the effort to find out.

I think u r right!

Цитата:
Bit more ontopic.. I will comment further on the rules as mentioned here by the TS (topicstarter) somewhere tomorrow when I have some more time. I'm already glad to see that I got some support after writing my earlier comments

Glad to hear that, thanks for ur comments.

Oliver Kay
Цитата:
we are the community. We can influence, appreciate, comment or disagree the rules, but the decisions are on the Admins side. I owe them the server that allow us to manifest our opinions, and their effort (money, time, etc) to keep the house running.
The admins offer us the opportunity to share music and ideas here. So they can take the decisions.
But we, the community, can be ourselves, with our point of views, usualy different, with our like or dislike of types of music etc. And we can leave and search in other places what we want, if we feel that this is not the place to stay.

I think that my aim is to make us a community.. to make FS your second home.
So I'm always glad to hear your points of views. It is really very useful for me.

Цитата:
So if downloading, uploading & commenting are easy, shortcuts on how to do all that, including advices on which are the best ripper, encoder, decoder, catalogging tool etc are included, than there's the best site. Why did we choosed a Russian site, where we understand not even half of the topics, I don't know. Maybe 'coz this site provide most of the said requested things.

Very... Just.. very happy to hear that. I'll try to do my best to make it really easier to understand all thet FAQs and topics. Thank you.

Цитата:
About uploading:
Astaroth_NL, thank you for the advice. I think it's OK if one wants to share with a few.
My idea of sharing goes like this: I send a mail to the Admin "I have this CD, encoded at that quality, do you want it?", the answer should be like this "No, not needed or already had it" or "upload it in this directory, using this program and maybe password, and I'll put it the server so that everyone can have it" .

Of course you can PM me with any questions wink.gif

Цитата:
Other ideas will come in time, if asked for.

I'm willing to hear them.

..trying to make it more clear.. smile.gif
j0k3r
Yeah,That's good idea...but I think that by this way,is there danger,that people will only just download and go...and that's the way to kill this forum...
As you said...Try to make possilble something like "Thanx" button,which can count the contributions...that maybe a possible way...
I hope,that FS will still grow smile.gif
www.fatwreck.com
degi
Цитата:
I hope,that FS will still grow

I think, we all are working on it biggrin.gif
yeah, a "thank you" button would be nice. there are too many leechers. so... smile.gif
naiva_777
Then we'll need another button that says "Link is broken" or "Can't download" or something. A complain button. biggrin.gif
A million hopeless faces dwell within protected walls
All waiting for a moment in life when they can heed the clarion call
And it's all so oppressive my mind feels like a sieve
This city's overcrowded, man - and I need room to live
Monsta
No,that isn't that point,that admins mean....I think that they mean when you write something like "link is broken" it is OK,but writing only "Thanx"or "GR8" its not necessary...but uploaders want to know,if somebody is interested in their stuff.... So I think that the "Thanx" button can solve this problem...
www.fatwreck.com
degi
I know, I know. Just kidding.
Monsta
smile.gif so, no "thanks button". maybe a "tanks" button can be useful. to smash the leachers.... biggrin.gif
naiva_777
And so, while admin was on a little vacation till 31th May, the topic slowly began to turn into an offtopic... smile.gif
yep. smile.gif
excl.gif
Товарисчи!!!! У меня такое предложение, выкладывать музыку тока на оллфайлс, при этом подробно объяснив тем, у кого нероссийские IP как и какие прокси пользовать , чтобы иметь доступ к оной службе... а то с некоторых долбаных серверочков фиг скачаешь (ограничение по времени, ограничение по кол-ву скачиваний файла, и т.п. хренотень). Да и иностранных пользователей просить выкладывать на олфайлс. Обидно ведь когда скачать не успеваешь, особенно то, что давно ищешь thumbdown.gif
а ну эту подпись в баню.
murellA
allfiles это не есть выход
есть другие ресурсы для всех ip и там файkы долго живут ( в отличии от этого **** yousendit.com)
6yXou'
ну тогда ссылки нужно на них дать людям... желательно, что б на ресурсах была возможность восстановления файла из архива (то есть, что бы он окончательно не удалялся с сервера, в этом, кстати, преимущество олфайлса...)
а ну эту подпись в баню.
murellA
ну да, чтобы скорость была приличной и.т.д.. не успеваете скачивать - сами виноваты, нужно крутится и успевать; по сути - вы хотите невозможного. wink.gif
murellA
RapidShare.de Плюсы: Стабильная работа . Минусы : Размер файла ограничен 30 мб.
megaupload.com ща пробую...
6yXou'
RapidShare.de Плюсы: Стабильная работа . Минусы : Размер файла ограничен 30 мб.

Тут я не смогла докачать альбом группы Defdump, потому что ограничение по времени работы ссылки, а если ты ссылку генерируешь второй раз и вставляешь как альтернативный URL, то он просто не даёт тебе докачивать файл. Если хочется оттуда качать нормально, то придется выкладывать им денюжи. Пусть сосут сами у себя, скоты.

alterman
мне скорость вообще без разницы, главное, чтоб не ниже 5кб/сек, потому что на модеме сижу. А "нужно крутится и успевать" - это уже идиотизм, как я могу успеть, если ссылку кинули утром, я её словила, когда вылезла минут на 20 в инэт днем, а когда началась халява ночная, то попробовала скачать, а она уже убита?
а ну эту подпись в баню.
Существуют тысячи FTP- (и не только) -cерверов на которых абс. никаких лимитов и на которых файлы лежат оч. долго.

ЗЫ. RapidShare.de - КЮ !
C0der
Поверю, когда в этой теме будет ссылка хотя бы на один из них.

Это сообщение отредактировал Monsta - 02.06.05 в 11:33
Еще есть мысль, может, и была уже (и, наверное, не раз, но все равно полезно повторить)...
Названия темы делать в виде названия группы (а не "СЛИПЫ!!!" или там "Каймера - всем цанить!!!" с кучей восклицательных знаков), а подпись к ней - жанр данной команды (а не "заходи-заходи! Это просто улёт!!!!). Так и порядка больше и народу меньше будет писать всякое "че они рубят?". Если человек затрудняется дать описание направления или группа слишком своеобразна по звучанию... что ж, можно заглянуть на оллмьюзик какой-нибудь или на др. сайты похожего направления. Инфу о группе или альбомах там же, к примеру, брать. Просто иногда раздражают темы, когда в названии указано неправильно написанное название группы (это в лучшем случае), а в посте одна ссылка без инфы вообще (опять же, повезло, считай)... а ответы вроде "а самому в лом найти, что ли?!" раздражают больше пресловутого "link plz" smile.gif
Ты не помог себе сам и не помог тебе боженька.
Осталась лишь ненависть к властям - cвятая обязанность любого "художника".
Цитата:
а подпись к ней - жанр данной команды (а не "заходи-заходи! Это просто улёт!!!!)

я обычно так и делаю smile.gif

DeLeTe
мысль хорошая)) только, думаю, мало кто будет так оформлять темы
DeLeTe
Я тоже именно так и делаю - ставлю жанр в подписи к теме. Но туда всё равно много не впишешь, а по общему названию стиля о группе многое не понять. Так что лично мне в любом случае не влом лишний раз слазить на allmusic или аналогичные сайты.
Согласен с DeLeTe smile.gif
Давайте такой пункт добавим в правила раздела wink.gif
j0k3r

What do you thing of www.megaupload.com as a place to upload .rar passworded files with the CDs I want to share?
I've already post a proposal for the 3CDs 1993's edition of Deep Purple's "Live In Japan" in the Deep Purple's topic
and I'm curious how many request I'll get.

Which is the Russian button for "watch this topic" so I'll get mentions in my e-mail when someone respond on the topic I'm interested?

regards
DeLeTe
не видел твоего поста, когда писал это! чесслово! =)
Fetch
мыслим одинаково thumb.gif smile.gif
Oliver Kay
Цитата:
What do you thing of www.megaupload.com as a place to upload .rar passworded files with the CDs I want to share?
I've already post a proposal for the 3CDs 1993's edition of Deep Purple's "Live In Japan" in the Deep Purple's topic
and I'm curious how many request I'll get.

Mate, you'd ask it hrere wink.gif
Btw, I haven't tested megaupload yet sad.gif

Цитата:
Which is the Russian button for "watch this topic" so I'll get mentions in my e-mail when someone respond on the topic I'm interested?

"Слежение за этой темой" _http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=Track&f=forum_id&t=topic_id (for example, _http://forum.funkysouls.com/index.php?act=Track&f=11&t=10341 )
And go here to manage it.
But it's offtopic Feel free to contact me

Fetch
DeLeTe
wink.gif thumb.gif
megaupload is very slow...
MetalFreakXxX
you're right...mostly it is slow...but sometimes it is fast....I don't know why....unsure.gif
www.fatwreck.com
MetalFreakXxX

try: http://www.bonpoo.com
C0der
у меня например флешгет не качает с фтп. фтп-клиентов с докачкой я че-т не знаю.
Ну чего там с кнопкой СенкС решили? smile.gif
Bunny
Обсуждается в топике Модифицируем форум ... пока не придумали, как именно реализовать.

MetalFreakXxX
degi
vilos
Straighthate
FAQ по закачке и обмену музыкой
Пишите битрейт и кодер плизз (write bitrate & encoder plz). А то сливать архив в котором оказывается 128 kbps - Xing - весьма уныло
Все, что не делается - все к лучшему...
мне кажется, что вопросы про битрейт и проч. можно задать и в частном порядке... тем более, что не всегда знаешь сам, в каком битрейте музыка...
jursky тогда и вопросы про стиль тоже в личном порядке biggrin.gif ИМХО это все характеристики того что выкладывается. А если человек кинул линк на yousendit (где все быстро умирает) и пропал, то встает альтернатива - либо жди ответа, либо качай наугад (иногда довольно много - человек запихивает в архив 5 альбомов, а они того... xing-128 как выяснилось). Ведь всех трудов написать одну цифирь, да одно слово...

P.S. Я говорю только о случае, когда что-то выкладывается самолично, а не дается ссылка на найденное в сети. Я думаю, что в каком битрейте музыка в своей коллекции выяснить несложно.
согласен, тока все равно указание на стиль будет поважнее битрейта.... лично мне на качество пох, хотя кое-что хочется иметь в отличном качестве либо ваще сd!!!
jursky У меня коллекция достаточно крупная и во многих случаях стоит вопрос замены на то же самое качеством повыше...

P.S. не по теме, сорри
А сидюки просто уже ставить некуда - законсервировал пока audio-cd обойму (100 с гаком), все же mp3 перевожу на dvd-болванки вместо обычных. Поэтому счас идет не столько пополнение коллекции, сколько охота за качеством.
k-stray
в первую очередь эта тема создавалась для того, чтобы люди обратити внимание на правила раздела....
но видимо бесполезно
ну не знаю, бесполезно или нет, но вот это

Цитата:

явно мертвая норма, говоря юридическим языком)))))
Богдан яволь, (хоть и не хотел, повелся на флейм sad.gif )
*Тема - название команды - не альбома (чтоб могла расти).
*Расшифровка - кратко, жанр в котором играют (сложно определить или смесь НЕ ПИШЕМ, чтобы не динамить народ) - подробности внутри топика.
*1-й пост максимально краткий - относится к команде (желательно без графики, may be с линкой на bio оф.сайт и т.п.)
*Все последующие посты относятся к альбомам. Указывается трек-лист, жанр (если нетипичный для этой команды), линка в нерабочем виде, kbps, encoder, общий размер, можно превьюху битрейтом пониже (чтоб поменьше была)
*Выкладка: НЕЖЕЛАТЕЛЬНЫ МНОГОТОМНЫЕ АРХИВЫ - точно так же можно сложить в два-три простых (один из томов оказался битым и ... в кайф). Неумно класть по 5 альбомов в один архив - см. Israel Vibration - слил, но 2 из-них у меня уже давно были)
* всякий там thanks может иметь смысл как сигнал работоспособности ссылки
Собственно все.

Это сообщение отредактировал k-stray - 16.06.05 в 19:36
jursky
Цитата:
явно мертвая норма

согласен sad.gif
приходится удалять сообщения

надо думать насчет этого
Цитата:
надо думать насчет этого

грохайте все спасибы и накручивайте рейтинг мемберам по количеству сказанных ИМ другими спасиб (а если говорят спасибо, но линка умерла - мессагу от модератора об этом на видное место)

Это сообщение отредактировал k-stray - 16.06.05 в 19:47
k-stray
Цитата:
грохайте все спасибы

это нереально, их слишком много)))

надо делать что-то вроде кнопки "спасибо" biggrin.gif

но это уже вопросы из этой темы: Модифицируем форум
Богдан а какой нибудь скриптик реагирующий на слова "thanks" "пасиб" - хоть часть работы уйдет - ой, все здесь про это больше не рассуждаю smile.gif
Богдан
Цитата:
согласен 
приходится удалять сообщения

надо думать насчет этого

надо жестче поступать - бан ненадолго, если кроме thnx ничего сказать не могут. В причинах написать - мол, так и так, сенькс-то-сенькс, но неплохо бы и поинтереснее коммент забацать, чтоб дисскусию панимаш можно было развести. smile.gif
Лично я считаю, что без Спасибо не будет стимула заливать ваще что либо, лично мне было бы обидно если никто никак не отриагировал на мой труд sad.gif
Bunny
ну так никто и не говорит, что спасибо эт плохо. Но надо же и кроме этого что-то сказать. Это же не получение линка.
Bunny
Цитата:
Лично я считаю, что без Спасибо не будет стимула заливать ваще что либо

вы внимательно читали все вышенаписанное?

кхе-кхе:
Если вы хотите выразить благодарность или уважение к кому-либо из мемберов - сделайте это при помощи личных сообщений
Богдан
Не все приучены благодарить в личку, в том числе и я.... так как это неудобно. wink.gif
Bunny
точно.
Bunny
Цитата:
. так как это неудобно.

А удобно когда несколько страниц забиты сообщениями - Tnx?
spb fs
s22
так тоже не катит. если уж благодарить, то и мнение об альбоме/группе немножко чиркнуть над. wink.gif
4lyn
Цитата:
так тоже не катит. если уж благодарить, то и мнение об альбоме/группе немножко чиркнуть над.

Об этом и речь, запрещаеться отвечать одним словом. Всё остальное разрешено)
spb fs
Bunny
Цитата:
Не все приучены благодарить в личку, в том числе и я.... так как это неудобно. wink.gif

а тогда как твое "thanx" относится к теме? Это оффтоп в любом случае
Цитата:
Personal correspondence in topics is forbidden. Use Personal Messages instead.

in fact this group is more like "old ladies talk" - and the links to music get buried under lot's of blah. sad.gif

I disagree with Astaroth's post above. i asume kiddies post their blurbs here to increase their rank,

more substance - less talk is needed in the rock section!

mad.gif
time will tell
Note: don't know if you guys already found out 'bout it yourself, but qfile.de isn't a free hostingsite anymore, so it's not up for use from now on.
Too bad.. another pretty good host gone dry.gif
But thankfully there's still rapidshare and megaupload for long-lasting links, and yousendit for short-lasting links cool.gif
Прошу прощения но я в этом деле недавно и ещё не знаю как пользоватся так называемыми "кодами" ичего не подскажете?
Can I Post Here A Server-list, like this: ???

http://fileupyours.com
Everything unlimited

http://datapickup.com
Max File Size: 1.5GB
File deleted after 7 days

MetalFreakXxX
You can post it in this topic:
FAQ по закачке и обмену музыкой
Thanks.
Fetch
Thanks
ЛЮДИ, ЕЩЁ ОДНО ВАЖНОЕ ПРАВИЛО - УКАЗЫВАЙТЕ БИТРЕЙТ ФАЙЛОВ МП3 ПРИ ПУБЛИКАЦИИ ССЫЛОК! Это очень важно!
КАПСом писать совсем не обязательно
Это сообщение отредактировал Богдан
smile.gif
vp2dxN <a href="http://ovgqrimzsnrg.com/">ovgqrimzsnrg</a>, thuxrzzfroed, [link=http://sxcknuocyahh.com/]sxcknuocyahh[/link], http://nngztlqyfoxr.com/

Этот топик читают:

89 ответов с 13.05.05 в 19:51
Назад в Rock, Metal, Alternative