ооооууу фаааак ееееааа! biggrin.gif вот такие дела ph34r.gif
Цитата:
картинка, оставленная пользователем

RIP OFF / PRESS RELEASE

On the beginning of May we announced with great expectation a SPLIT CD between the national band Sangría and the Americans Sourvein, all of this thanks to the contact we established with Sourvein’s vocals and frontman, Troy Medlin.

Sourvein’s iconic status in the sludge scene motivated us to take on this big project where, for the first time, a local underground band woul...d be involved with a band with a brief but well known career in Doom.

Our efforts as an independent and self-managed label (something that Medlin was always aware of) allowed us to meet in record time the UD$400 (deal set by Sourvein’s own frontman) that would be sent to the US based band, amount that would be used for the recording and editing of the material that would be sent to us on the beginning of June, and later be included in the CD SPLIT.

Trouble started when we tried to formalize the deal through a contract where the different previously mentioned clauses were clarified, but this contract that was never sent back to us properly signed and giving account of the band’s agreement, but, Medlin, via email and Facebook, made us clear that he agreed on the terms and conditions.

Since after the deadline we had no material to account for, we insisted again with Medlin, who this time told us that there would be no CD SPLIT. According to what he says, he always “thought” that the split would be produced on vinyl, and he manifested that the band was not interested in working on a simple CD.

From that point on, our views on the subject were inevitably distanced, and we had no choice but to ask for a refund of our US$400. Nevertheless, Medlin once again failed to meet the refund deadline, arguing that the band was soon to go on tour.

We were patient and naïve and agreed to the other side’s arguments, setting back the refund due date to the last week of October. After we thought that this would be the end of the entangled project, Medlin once again surprised us; He had come to an agreement with the band and his label and they would work on a CD SPLIT.

Once again, we were taken by fools. The interest, time and effort we had put into the project led us to once again believe in Sourvein. Time passed and we had no answer from Troy. The CD SPLIT was cancelled again due to Troy Medlin’s lack of commitment.

After a number of arguments via email through November, December and January, where we were even threatened, our good faith, fortunately, run out, irreversibly cancelling the project.

This ocean of lies led us to the decision as a label, to give up on our funds, but mainly to uncover the scam in which we have been involved by SOURVEIN and mainly its leader, Troy Medlin, and to expose this unfortunate situation, pointing to Troy Medlin as a con artist.

Our apologies to you, who follow our and Sangría’s work, with its unconditional attitude. And also apologies to Sangría, for the long months of waiting in vain and the hindering of our 2012 calendar.

“Agnosis” will be out on May, and will surely knock some heads off.

Kind regards
Proyecto Sepulcro
Цитата:
Time to start the demo process for the new record!!!!!! more news soon!!!!bffb
вроде как подписались на Metal Blade и в 2015 году обещают альбом под названием "Aquatic Occult"

Добавлено:
ну а пока сплитец от 2014 года с Graves At Sea в 320

1. GRAVES AT SEA - Betting On Black
2. GRAVES AT SEA - Confession
3. SOURVEIN - Driffter
4. SOURVEIN - Equinox
5. SOURVEIN - Follow The Light

Ссылка:
https://yadi.sk/d/IaIHS3CWbYFLj

забористый thumb.gif хотя T-Roy стал петь почти простым вокалом, а не блёвом...
Long Live Rock'N'Roll!!! Stay Stoner'n'High!!!
white stripes, dead weather & all jack white projects are real commercial shit!
Listen to the real blues and garage-rock not commercial shit!
с их пейсбука от 10 сентября:

.here the news.we can't wait!!
SOURVEIN signs to Metal Blade Records, plan release of "Aquatic Occult for 2015

Critically-acclaimed sludge/doom veterans Sourvein have signed with Metal Blade Records! The new partnership's first effort will be the release of the band's f…ourth full-length album, "Aquatic Occult" in 2015. The album is scheduled to be recorded with Corrosion of Conformity's Mike Dean in early 2015 and will finally see its release later that year. Sourvein main man Troy "T-Roy" Medlin was interviewed by friend and fellow musician, Randy Blythe of Lamb of God fame, who penned the band's new biography. The text will serve as an excellent introduction for the uninitiated. It's a recap of the past twenty years of the band, and a look towards a bright future for Sourvein.

Below is an excerpt from the biography, which includes comments on the signing and the upcoming album:
Over twenty long dues-paying years later, Sourvein has at long last found a proper home for their doom-laden Southern noise with underground stalwarts Metal Blade Records, and Medlin couldn't be happier. "Aquatic Occult", the band's first offering on the label, promises to be heavier than a two-ton anchor dropped into an antique porcelain bathtub-- it's going to break things. But getting here hasn't been easy.

"Finally, man. Finally," he says, shaking his head in disbelief as he reflects on the lengthy, grueling trek that brought his band to Metal Blade's roster.

"It's the record I wanted to make when I was in those rooming houses, but I couldn't," Medlin says, "There was too much pain, so I got lost for bit, falling back into the party life and trying to numb myself with alcohol. But motherfuckers need to feel the pain. There is more to life than numbing yourself." Is that what "Aquatic Occult" will be about, bringing the pain? "I'm going to bring the truth. The lyrics are reality to me; I don't write about cars or chicks or fucking horror movies, I write about getting my nose fucking broken, all the stuff I saw growing up and now. But I want it to be positive, to let people know that there is a way out of bad times and tough situations. I'm living proof," he says. When Sourvein hits the road in 2015 to support "Aquatic Occult", is that what he'll be talking from the stage, positivity?"

Man, it's not all peace and love; it's just not coming from hate anymore. And when I'm on stage, I'm not up there to talk to you anyways. I'll let the amplifiers do the talking. I want you to feel it. You've got to feel alive, and life sometimes includes pain. Masking it doesn't do any good, because it's still there. It's better to live and feel it. All of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly."

ну чтоже, будем ждать... а пока вот переиздание их двух первенцев с бонусами:
$ourvein & Will To Mangle
Salvation
Dirty South
Uneasy
Gone
Snakerunn
Plead The Fifth
Burial
Intake
Angry Man

Bangleaf
Sea Merchant
Blizzard
Black Zorlac
Zeropath
1% D.F.F.D
Carve Blind [In Faith]
Dirgewine
Forever My Queen (сами знаете, на кого ковер wink.gif )

Ссылка:
https://yadi.sk/d/A1Zg_DotbYtMF

T-Roy как бы вопрошает: "Вы узнали, чей ковер мы рубанули, дёти стонед мазафакас?"

sheeza

не на того кокаин крошишь, пёс!
о да
"а нашу-то тележку признали, литл филси гёлс?"

Цитата:
The band's upcoming full-length and Metal Blade debut, "Aquatic Occult", will reveal itself to the masses on April 8.

"Aquatic Occult" was produced by Mike Dean and mastered by Brad Boatright (SLEEP, YOB).

"Aquatic Occult" track listing:

01. Tempest (Of Desire) (feat. Stig Miller)*
02. Avian Dawn*
03. Ocypuss (feat. Randy Blythe, Mike Dean)*
04. Aquanaut (feat. Dean Berry)
05. Hymn To Poseidon*
06. Mermaids*
07. Urchins
08. In The Wind*
09. Cape Fearian*
10. Capsized (feat. Dave Capps)*
11. High Tide
12. Bermuda Sundown (feat. Keith Kirkum)
13. Coral Bones*
14. Oceanic Procession (feat. Stig Miller, Randy Blythe on organ  huh.gif  ph34r.gif  blink.gif )*

* Reed Mullin on drums

Это сообщение отредактировал Slip-Not - 11.02.16 в 7:37
tonzilla
Охренительно же! КАЧАЮТ по полной! С нетерпением жду!
Sourvein stream new track “Aquanaut”
http://www.metalnerd.net/sourvein-stream-n...track-aquanaut/
tonzilla

Этот топик читают:

106 ответов с 19.04.06 в 12:27
Назад в Experimental