retiP
What are you talking about? Are you serious? This album is way better than the debut.
imho "Wake Up" is more interesting, at least 4 me, there are lyrics that I can relate to and melodies than won't get out of my head
"So Long" is more like other albums around, it doesn't stand out in terms of lyrics and tunes
maybe it's better produced and more polished, but I can't remember any song when the LP ends :]
COLD, You broke me from the very first night,
I'd love You 'til the day that I die,
I'm far too comfortable this time...
COLD, I love You from the very first night,
You broke me 'til the day that I die
I'm far too obvious this time...
retiP

can you upload me what you think was best track off 2005 album so i can compare tongue.gif
Я не говорю по-русски!
http://www.purevolume.com/stereoside
here are tracks from "Wake Up"
COLD, You broke me from the very first night,
I'd love You 'til the day that I die,
I'm far too comfortable this time...
COLD, I love You from the very first night,
You broke me 'til the day that I die
I'm far too obvious this time...
а мне новый альбом понравился. Конечно до дебютника он не дотягивает, но по своему хорош.

4+/5 поставлю smile.gif ИМХО, наряду с новым диском от Fuel'a данная пластинка подтвердила, что пост-грандж еще жив и будет жить thumb.gif Надеюсь в скором времени это без труда подтвердят Puddle Of Mudd, Alter Bridge, Seether и Seven Wiser rolleyes.gif

Отмечу треки Always Remember, Too High, My Life. Последний трек так вообще напомнил Wake Up blink.gif
Совсем неинтересный новый альбом. Хватило один раз послушать.
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Отличная группа!!! Второй альбом даже больше понравился, солнячки появились, да и вообще такой тяжеленький драйв, класс!!!
Мой сайт archerl.com
Обалденный альбом!!!
Первый альбом - более менее, вокал неплохой, музыка, хоть и банальная, но довольно бодрая. Второй - в плане техники ребята явно выросли, но все равно как-то совсем не цепляет... Тривиально как то....
Пластинка So Long , очень понравилась. Гранж - Жив. Its Not My Day , Little Pill, My Life , On And On,. да черт возьми, они мне все почти понравились yahoo.gif walkman.gif
Цитата: ("retiP")
damn, I really love the 2005 CD but the new one, ehhh...
the change of vocalist/lyricyst ruined it all
there was sth unique for the vocals and the lyrics in "Wake Up", and "So Long" just blends with many other CDs
and the lyrics are soooo trivial, that it irritates me during listening
I'm really disappointed : (

I agree. This seems too much like Nickleback style music now.
+1 автору thumb.gif Очень понравились, отличный саунд...
Мне дак больше второй альбом почему-то понравился)
any have the retail version in 320 kbytes??
Чуваки, а клипы у них есть?

Этот топик читают:

41 ответов с 26.11.06 в 1:44
Назад в Alternative