15. "turd whistle" 0:39
16. "COLORS" 2:20
17. "who's your daddy?" 0:48
18. "JB JR RAP" 1:31
19. "WOMAN TIME" 1:23
20. "SAVE THE WORLD" 0:44
21. "POST-APOCALYPTO THEME (REPRISE)" 0:39

любите-живите-смейтесь!
Альбомчик очень даже! thumb.gif Мне понравился гораздо больше чем предыдущий!
“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.”
Альбом отличный! Держит марку, но предыдущий был подлиннее и по целостнее, что ли.. а тут всего полчаса, из них половина диалоги... и те не полные, на ютубе то полная версия.
OᑎᒪY Oᑭᑌᔕ EᑭOᑎYᗰOᑌᔕ Iᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪ GᕼOᔕT
картинка, оставленная пользователем

Джек Блэек хорооош!
Качество есть. Хитов нет совсем.

Watch Tenacious D and Jack White Team up for ‘Jack Gray’ Collaboration

Jack Black and Kyle Gass have released a new video blog documenting a recent meet-up with Jack White in Nashville, where the pair’s Tenacious D partnered with the musician to create a new song. Titled “Jack Gray,” the 17-minute video follows Tenacious D through their Nashville tour stop this summer as they visit White’s Third Man Records, as well as his home studio.

In the clip, White shows Black around Third Man, where Black cracks rock jokes. “So, Jack White just gave us the tour of the Third Man headquarters,” he says once he gets back in the car. “It’s an amazing facility.”

He continues, “Now we’re heading over to Jack White’s house to record a single. Me and Gass have been working on a jam—it’s not quite done, but I think that’s where Jack White gonna come in and help pull us over the finish line. This is a legendary collab. The D with Jack Black. Everyone’s been waiting for it. Now it’s here.”

The cameras aren’t allowed into the actual recording studio (or even in to Black’s house at all), so there’s no word on what the collaboration sounds like. After Tenacious D leave the house, Black notes, “We just finished recording a new song at Jack White’s home studio. I wish you could have been filming because it was magical. Me and KG kicked out the jams. In record time—that was a really fast recording session.” He adds of the song, recorded on an 8-track, “It’s stone cold jam.”

RS
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!

Этот топик читают:

506 ответов с 02.09.04 в 23:45
Назад в Rock, Metal, Alternative