"Send No Letter" (3:11)
"Jack and Jane" (2:53)
"Louise" (5:43)

http://lix.in/2cf3ed

Pass: hdgdtefdr$%^###&*jhndg

not tested

Это сообщение отредактировал Vraana - 02.12.06 в 0:07
Цитата:
Одно из самых странных событий недели – появление на интернет-аукционе eBay старой виниловой пластинки со скромной надписью «Velvet Underground. 4-25-66. Att N. Dolph». Оказалось, что за этой надписью скрывается самый настоящий раритет: ранее считавшаяся утерянной та самая легендарная первая копия альбома «The Velvet Underground & Nico», которую Энди Уорхол отправил на лейбл Columbia как рекламу своих в будущем знаменитых протеже. После бурных торгов пластинка была в конце концов куплена за 155 тыс. долларов, а вся эта история вызвала определённый всплеск интереса к Velvet Underground и их наследию среди блогов: Moistworks предлагает читателями разнообразные раритеты от VU и рассуждает об их роли в истории рок-музыки, rbally знакомит с бутлегом Лу Рида 1973 года записи, ну а Taste попросту выкладывает целиком ту раритетную запись, из-за которой разгорелся весь сыр-бор.

с http://musiclook.ru/category/blogoscope/

кто-нибудь успел скачать? если да то выложите.

Это сообщение отредактировал Vodochnik - 15.12.06 в 3:03
Vraana
Цитата:
The Velvet Underground - Squeeze (1973)
http://lix.in/2cf3ed
Pass: hdgdtefdr$%^###&*jhndg

I've tested it. It seems to be OK) Thanks.
I'm a girl.
картинка, оставленная пользователемcatadelic | RYM | Last.fm | SCB
The tracks:
1. "White Light/White Heat" (Lou Reed) - 2:47
2. "The Gift" (Reed, Sterling Morrison, John Cale, Maureen Tucker) - 8:19
3. "Lady Godiva's Operation" (Reed) - 4:56
4. "Here She Comes Now" (Reed, Morrison, Cale, Tucker) - 2:04
5. "I Heard Her Call My Name" (Reed) - 4:38
6. "Sister Ray" (Reed, Morrison, Cale, Tucker) - 17:27

Залейте плз,,:::или хоть Here She Comes Now

Это сообщение отредактировал malysh654 - 24.01.07 в 19:30
!!!Please help!!!
If anyone can find this one
I can`t find it anywhere
Links above don`t work

The Velvet Underground & Nico (1967)

!!!Помогите!!!
Если кто может найти этот альбом
Я не могу нигде его найти
Ссылки в топике не работают
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Chaoss +1
тыцтыцтыцтыц
Очень хотелось бы найти сольные записи Nico, буду рада если кто-нибудь зальет их.
I would really appreciate if someone uploaded the solo works of Nico as well.

Here's Velvet Underground & Nico (1967)

1. Sunday Morning
2. I'm Waiting For The Man
3. Nico - Femme Fatale
4. Venus in Furs
5. Run Run Run
6. Nico - All Tomorrow's Parties
7. Heroin
8. There She Goes Again
9. Nico - I'll Be Your Mirror
10. The Black Angel's Death Song
11. European Sun
----
12. Nico - Little Sister
13. Nico - Winter Song
14. Nico - It Was A Pleasure Then
15. Nico - Chelsea Girls
16. Nico - Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams

Ссылка:
bitrate 224kbps
password:Eevesetsthepass
link will be availaable in 30minutes

Добавлено:
okay, here's the link:

Velvet Underground & Nico (1967)

Ссылка:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a66qn8
password: see above

Это сообщение отредактировал Eeve - 14.02.07 в 14:16
the fact that no one understands you
does not make you an artist
«The Velvet Underground» — сборник «The Best Of The Velvet Underground» (1989)

Еще один сборник хитов, еще одной известной американской рок-группы 1960-х/1970-х годов — «The Velvet Underground». Пластинка была выпущена в 1989 году. Качаем отсюда (256-320 кбит/сек).
1969-го года альбом не могли бы кто-нибудь залить, пожалуйсто
VELVET UNDERGROUND & NICO 1966 Acetate LP ANDY WARHOL

Добавлено:
You may have heard of the Velvet Underground & Nico acetate that was sold recently on eBay (the auction ended last night). The final & winning bid? $155,401.00. Wow...I hope the seller can get paid, and that we somehow actually get to hear this one day. From the auction description, here's the story of how this ultra-rare gem found it's way to eBay:

THE MYSTERY OF THE VELVET UNDERGROUND'S "REAL FIRST RECORD" (AND HOW THE ONLY EXISTING COPY WAS BOUGHT FOR 75 CENTS)
Цитата:
In September of 2002 Warren Hill of Montreal Canada was perusing a box of records at a Chelsea, New York street sale when he happened upon a nice Leadbelly 10" on Folkways, a water damaged copy of the first Modern Lovers LP on Beserkely, and a brittle 12" piece of acetone-covered aluminum with the words "Velvet Underground. 4-25-66. Att N. Dolph" written on the label. He purchased the three records for 75 cents each.

As I have a small knowledge of records and am an old friend of Warren's, I got a call from him the next day in which he described the acetate. Because of the date and the unique type of pressing, we both agreed that it was probably an in-studio acetate made during the recording of the first Velvet Underground LP back in 1966 (I had heard that they occasionally would have
a vinyl cutting lathe in the studio to cut records of the day's recordings for the artists and/or producers to take home for review). Warren didn't want to play the mysterious platter due to the fragile nature of acetates, and the cheap nature of his record needle, so we agreed that the next time he was visiting me in Portland we would check it out together. If it turned out to be what we thought it was, maybe we could sell it at Mississippi Records, the small neighborhood record store in Portland that I work at. Sight unseen and sound unheard, I assumed that it was likely an acetate pressing of the recording which would be eventually be released as
the group's first album, "The Velvet Underground & Nico". статья полностью >>>

-----------------------------------------------------
Оригинальная версия MP3/256kbps:

1.European Son - completely different version,. Guitar solo is much bluesier. Less noisy and experimental. Longer by 2 minutes or so.
2.Black Angel’s Death Song - Same take as released version. Different mix.
3.All Tomorrow’s Parties - Same take as released version. Different mix.
4. I’ll Be Your Mirror- Same take as released version. Radically different mix. No echo on Nico's vocals. Background vocals on end of song are more subdued.
5.Heroin - Completely different take than released version. Guitar line is different. Vocal inflections different, and a few different lyrics. Drumming is more primitive & off kilter. There is a tambourine dragging throughout the song.
6.Femme Fatale - Same take as released version. Radically different mix. Percussion more prominent. Alternate take on background vocals. Much more "poppy".
7.Venus In Furs - Different take than released version. Vocal inflections completely different. Instrumentation more based around Cales' violin than the guitar as in the released version.
8.I’m Waiting For My Man- Different take than released version. Guitar line is completely different. Vocal inflections different, and a few different lyrics. No drums, just tambourine. Bluesy guitar solo.
9.Run Run Run - Same take as released version. Different mix.
-----------------------------------------------------
отреставрированная версия MP3/192kbps:
Size: 69,5MB
Ссылка:
http://rapidshare.com/files/17982113/velvet_first_demo_by_luizyoung.rar

Охереть! Это че исходник первого альбома что-ли? Круууута! Даже качать страшно, вдруг не скачнет flowers.gif
the velvet underground - the best of the velvet underground (words and music of lou reed)

1 I'm Waiting For The Man (4:47)
2 Femme Fatale (2:38)
3 Run Run Run (4:21)
4 Heroin (7:11)
5 All Tomorrow's Parties (5:59)
6 I'll Be Your Mirror (2:10)
7 White Light / White Heat (2:48)
8 Stephanie Says (2:50)
9 What Goes On (4:53)
10 Beginning To See The Light (4:40)
11 Pale Blue Eyes (5:41)
12 I Can't Stand It (3:24)
13 Lisa Says (2:57)
14 Sweet Jane (3:16)
15 Rock And Roll (4:37)

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=66I8K78Y

Это сообщение отредактировал skitx - 11.03.07 в 21:58
dmitry 333

Сцылка здохла..

Залейте кто-нить, плз.
_а из печени школьного учителя он сделал специальную колбаску, которая могла вызывать оргазм у неживой материи

-=HacK The MatteR=-

Этот топик читают:

328 ответов с 05.02.05 в 21:00
Назад в Classic Rock