6. We're Not Alone 3:29
7. The Answer 4:30
8. I Can't Breathe 2:57
9. Go Die 3:48
10. Beside The Others 4:03
11. Tomorrow's Ending 5:06

http://www.myspace.com/ticklemepinkmusic
Цитата:
Madeline, produced by Lee Miles (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Drive By), showcases the Tickle Me Pink’s endless talent from the addictive melodies and explosive vocals on lead single “Typical” to the roaring rocker “I Can’t Breathe” and the heartbreaking exploration of suicide on “Tomorrow’s Ending.” Tickle Me Pink have crafted a sonically challenging album in Madeline that is as varied and eclectic as you will find in rock today.

Ссылка:
http://spect.ifolder.ru/7074532

Ссылка:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a58761/

Ссылка:
http://rapidshare.com/files/124301847/ti.rar.html
Стоит оно того?
ну... так...

Добавлено:
типа Блинк182, ток погрустнее )

Это сообщение отредактировал dm_l - 23.06.08 в 11:13
citycelebrity.ru - ищем творческих людей!
Чуть бы повеселей, но тож ничё так.... thumb.gif
картинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователем
круто!
очень понравилось.
ииихааа
Цитата:
Стоит оно того?

стоит) классная банда thumb.gif
"There’s a melody in everything, I’m trying to find a harmony, but nothing seems to work, nothing seems to fit".
Цитата:
Вообще нет никакого сходства!!!Хороший поп-рок,с небольшими поп-панковскими элэментами biggrin.gif ,но никак Blink182 wink.gif ...
вокал душевный...
Классная группа, блинками и не пахнет!
alt.rock + местами pop-punk
"Движущая сила человечества - дух творческой неудовлетворенности" Айзек Азимов

Goodbye, Mark.
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Цитата:

поп-панк, но совсем-совсем не Блинки =)
послушать то конечно можно, но таких групп, особенно в США, на каждом углу... ИМХО
Tickle Me Pink Bassist Found Dead

Ссылка:
Tickle Me Pink bassist Johnny Schou (pictured third from the left) was found dead at his Colorado home Tuesday morning, the same day his band's debut album was released, according to Tickle Me Pink's label, Wind-Up Records. He was 22.

The band was planning to celebrate the release of 'Madeline' Tuesday with an in-store appearance in Denver. "Further information regarding the band's plans, and dates that have been previously announced, will be forthcoming in due time," a statement from Wind-Up read.

The cause of death is currently unknown.

sad.gif
Оч классная группа!!!
Обидно, што басист умер... sad.gif
Да,очень жаль sad.gif .

"Tickle Me Pink to carry on after death of Johnny Schou"

Ссылка:
Tickle Me Pink has announced plans to move towards the future following the passing of band member Johnny Schou. Singer Sean Kennedy shared, “Johnny always wanted to bring purpose to other people's lives. His legacy is in his music and every show we play we are sharing a piece of Johnny's heart with our listeners. Not only would he want us to carry on, but we owe it to him.” The band has enlisted long-time friend Joey Barba to join them on the road as guitarist. Sean says of the choice, "Joey has been a long time band friend. He is not only a brilliant player; he is a great friend to us and was to Johnny. Johnny would want it this way."

The band will resume touring this week in San Diego, California on July 18th with Finch and Scary Kids Scaring Kids.

да уж смерть бассиста - это фигово но тем не менее найти нового бассиста намного легче чем напрмер вокал гитару или барабаны)))
так что удачи им) а альбом ахрененный smile.gif
"There’s a melody in everything, I’m trying to find a harmony, but nothing seems to work, nothing seems to fit".

Этот топик читают:

25 ответов с 22.06.08 в 23:41
Назад в Rock