6-7 песен, длиной больше 10 минут. Без промо сингла в этот раз альбом дропнут?
На Alternative Nation каждый день новые отчеты с клиник. Например

Цитата:
shane1333 has posted the following on the Tool Reddit:

Justin finishes at the end of the month

Adam takes the entire month of June Maynard finishes in July

August/September mixing/mastering

October/November back catalog releases on streaming services, opiate video release, Album announcement, and pre orders available.

Single release 5 days before album release if they want to (it would be after the APC tour, so possibly Christmas Eve Eve since the tour ends on the 19th of December and APC did most of their singles on a Monday)

Album release December 28th, which is a Friday January vinyl reissue

99.99999% sure I am grasping at straws here, but just my opinion.

сорс

Так и запишем - 28 декабря
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
Цитата:
6-7 песен, длиной больше 10 минут. Без промо сингла в этот раз альбом дропнут?

Думаю, именно 7 - Джастин говорит, что альбом крутится вокруг числа 7, если я правильно понял.
Rage Against The Machine Reveal How Maynard James Keenan Sounded Fronting Band

Former Rage Against The Machine drummer Brad Wilk discussed he and Tom Morello playing with Tool singer Maynard James Keenan before meeting Zack de la Rocha in a new Let There Be Talk interview, and he described how ‘unbelievable’ Maynard sounded. Alternative Nation transcribed his comments.

“We were also playing with Maynard, Tom and I were jamming with Maynard at this time.”

“So we were jamming with Maynard, who was fucking unbelievable. It was such a great time in music. Cut to meeting Zack for the first time, he comes in, I think he had a beanie on. He comes from a total punk rock background, but is also super into hip hop. He was really branching off into hip hop, he wanted to do hip hop. I just remember starting a song, starting to play a beat, and from the second I kicked in with the beat, the dude was richter, like jumping off my fucking drum set.

It’s just the four of us in a room, it’s real, and I was so excited to find somebody that had this feeling, and at that time even moreso, like his life depended on every fucking syllable that came out of his mouth. It was all off the top of his head, bouncing off the fucking ceilings. I just remember being completely blown away by that. That was the start of it, Zack knew Tim [Commerford].”

He was then asked if they then told Maynard it wasn’t going to work out.

“Maynard was already playing with Tool as well. Maynard might have said, ‘I’m going to go do this thing with Tool.’ So cut to Zack bringing Tim in, I got this guy who plays bass. I remember the first time all four of us played out in the valley, Sun Burst Studios. The four of us get together, I remember already feeling the stuff with Zack, and then bringing Timmy in. I remember playing and feeling like holy shit, whatever is happening here is a classic case of we are greater than the sum of our parts. Whatever is happening sonically, musically, everyone was in, like right from the start.”

сорс
Мемчи́ки - эта абщение с илитай. Эта не толька шутки пра тваю мамашу, но и шутки пра мамашу админа. Мемчи́ки - эта гигабайты тральских шутак. Мемчи́ки - эта абщение. Мемчи́ки - эта тралинк лалак. Мемчи́-и-и-и-и-и-ки!!!
Тулоугадайка

Добавлено:
Justin Chancellor ‘Making Great Progress’ Recording Bass Parts for New Tool Album

Tool continue to inch toward completion of their new album, revealing that bassist Justin Chancellor is "making great progress" recording his parts for the long-awaited LP. Granted, it's just a picture of his bass pedal setup in the studio, which can be viewed below, but at this point, we'll take any morsel of information we can get on the record.

"Justin's bass setup in the studio," reads the caption on the photo posted to the band's official Facebook page. "Sounds like he is making great progress recording in 'a great studio.'"

сорс
Maximum vØ)))lume yields maximum results
Врёти
Да там заголовок кликбейтный, о Tool ни слова не сказано, может он под новой музыкой имел ввиду новый Puscifer.
Maximum vØ)))lume yields maximum results
Продолжим нагнетать

картинка, оставленная пользователем

Tool New Album Guitar Recording Photos Leak, Is It Almost Done?

Chrys Johnson recently visited Tool in the studio, and he revealed in photos that Adam Jones is finally recording guitar parts for the album. The band had previously announced that Danny Carey had finished drum tracking, and that Justin Chancellor had begun recording bass. This progress shows that a finish line is in sight for Tool finishing recording their instrumentals so Maynard James Keenan can come in and record his vocals to complete the album. Keenan has tour dates with A Perfect Circle through the end of 2018, but he has gaps where he could come in and record. He previously stated that he had written lyrics.

John wrote on Instagram, “Hanging with TOOL in the studio this week while they track some guitar and bass for the new album has been

@jimdunlopusa #DunlopPicks @adamjones_tv @eviljoebarresi #AdamJones #JustinChancellor #JoeBaressi #JimDunlop #TOOL.”

“Great to hang with you Joe! Hope to kick it again soon! @eviljoebarresi #JoeBarresi #Producer #Engineer.”

“Incredible honor to spend some quality time in the studio this week with you Adam…thank you for everything
Is this to draw attention away from the Maynard rape allegation?
@neorev
Pruf or you know how you are

Fuuking kreepy
Цитата: @FreakII
neorev
Pruf or you know how you are

Fuuking kreepy

Proof? It's all over Reddit and being picked up by news outlets. The woman came forward on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/IWas17HeWas36/status/10...6344384512?s=19

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/maynard-james...-a-fan-in-2000/

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/genera...rl_in_2000.html

And another Reddit user spoke out...
https://www.reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/...xually/e19te4b/

It also doesn't help that quite a few people have come forward with stories of roadies associated with the band coming up to girls with a single pass to bring backstage to Maynard. There seems to be a pattern emerging. It's also common knowledge Maynard had sex with groupies, especially during this tour. Another girl said Maynard pulled out his penis on the tour bus while they were watching a movie and she got up and left, but he followed her and stopped her, telling her how she wasn't like the other girls, and she ended up just giving him her numbers and left.

A funny coincidence how this rape allegation came out yesterday and then there's suddenly a Tool leak out of nowhere.

Это сообщение отредактировал neorev - 27.06.18 в 4:17
@neorev
Its only for inspiration
Цитата: @Elguerero
neorev
Its only for inspiration

Rape is inspiration?
картинка, оставленная пользователем

Добавлено:
You lost me there

Этот топик читают:

6761 ответов с 19.07.04 в 23:06