Official myspace

Members:
Breed: Bass
Phil: Lead Guitar
Ralf: Drums
Ryan: Keyboards
Lucas: Lead Vocals

BIO:
Formed in 2004, in Santa Clarita, California, Uriah is a melodic metal group in the style of Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, and Mudvayne, combined with elements of classical piano. The five band members (ages 21-27) include Lucas Carbajal (vocals), Philip Beer (guitar), Chris Breedlove (bass), Ryan Wade (piano) and Ralf Muegler (drums).

Since all but one of the band members are from other parts of the country, there is a magnetic force that has drawn the band and their growing fan base together. Dedicated and hard working, yet always socially engaging and generally fun to be around, the band has fought through line up changes to emerge as a stronger and more creative musical writing force.

In March of 2005, Uriah successfully booked and toured the Southern California region without the help of agents and/or management, consisting of ten shows in fourteen days playing at venues such as The Hard Café and The House of Blues in Hollywood. Also during this early run of accomplishments, Uriah performed in several showcases, including opening up for Hed PE at the legendary Key Club in Hollywood playing to a sold out venue.

Recently the group has made appearances and received airplay on Talkhardradio4u.com and Europe’s Sky Network satellite radio. Uriah was also a Southern California Top 12 finalist in Bodog Entertainment’s Battle of the Bands and their exposure has increased with FUSE TV filming and televising this event.

Uriah is due their release their self produced full length album tentatively titled “Letters in Blood”, scheduled to hit store shelves August 2007. With the upcoming release on the horizon, Uriah is still pushing the envelope creatively, with several new songs written since tracking was completed.

Dedication and reverence for the art of music is the key element of what Uriah stands for. They tirelessly struggle to reach out to each and every fan that enjoys what they hear. With honest and intelligent music, the members of Uriah visualize longevity as part of their individual music careers. Keep your eyes out, your ears and mind open, and you may have just found the sound that you've been looking for.

Uriah - Letters In Blood (2007)
картинка, оставленная пользователем
Треклист:
1. Redemption I Am 3:03
2. Letters In Blood, David 3:29
3. Your Hands 4:33
4. Move 3:15
5. Parish 3:19
6. Follow Me 3:09
7. Cursed Road 3:37
8. Tales Of The Forlorn 3:54
9. In This Victory 3:48
10. Postlude 0:56

Original cd-rip 320 kbit/s:

19/11/2008
Это сообщение отредактировал kirill26
Distortion Choice I Genedefect I O.A.T.H. I Anticlone I Clenchfist I From Dark I Orgy

картинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователем
http://www.myspace.com/uriah
http://www.garageband.com/artist/uriah
http://cdbaby.com/cd/uriah

Members:
Breed: Bass
Phil A. Beer: Lead Guitar
Ralf: Drums
Ryan: Keyboards
Lucas: Lead Vocals
Цитата:
Uriah is a melodic metal group in the style of Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, and Mudvayne, combined with elements of classical piano.

Letters In Blood (2007)
VBR kbps | 57 mb

01. Redemption I Am
02. Letters In Blood, David
03. Your Hands
04. Move
05. Parish
06. Follow Me
07. Cursed Road
08. Tales Of The Forlorn
09. In This Victory
10. Postlude

зачётнейшие чуваки! thumb.gif Вставило сразу же, после первой прослушки)
Сейчас заценим. Еще вчера пытался найти трэд, когда впалил на альтермюзике не было.
Очень порадовало!!!!! Отличная команда!
Svon
достойный представитель альтрока, бодро сыграно
спасибо
картинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователем
картинка, оставленная пользователемкартинка, оставленная пользователем
А у них есть еще какие-нибудь альбомы? Уж очень порадовали! band.gif
когда качал не думал что будет так круто rolleyes.gif - офигенный замес альта, ню и металкора thumb.gif Tales Of The Forlorn ваще рульный песняк. Реально открытие этого года smile.gif
Полностью согласен!!!!! Мега круто игают!

Добавлено:
Похоже что это их дебютный альбом!?
Действительно, крутая тема!
Интересное сочетание в музыкальном плане.
Особенно понравились трэки Your Hands, Tales Of The Forlorn и Letters In Blood, David.

Svon
Приятно удивил! thumb.gif
пианинко довольно гармонично вписывается smile.gif
хороший релиз, б/п
Достойная группка,а главное качественная!

Слушаю уже неделю...просто СУПЕР! Очень мощно! Особенно порадовали первые 3 песни и Tales Of The Forlorn! На мой взгляд это ЛУЧШЕЕ из того что выходило в 2007 (из моих пристрастий именно к ню-металу и околоподобного музла...) и из новых групп! Уже жду новые альбомы rolleyes.gif хотя врятли их стоит ожидать скоро sad.gif
Положительные комменты заинтересовали. Но мне хватило послушать на myspace. Так нормальненько. Особо ничего выдающегося здесь для себя не нашел.
Хорошо играют. Образцовый металкор. Интересные гитарные риффы, вставки пианино и клавишных совсем не портят звучание, даже наоборот.. Хороший чистый вокал. Мне даже чем-то Chromium напомнили, правда последние по-тяжелее будут.

Это сообщение отредактировал KommentatoR - 28.08.07 в 22:10
Послушала на myspace...порадовали...здоровская группа thumb.gif
Никогда не угадаешь, сколько мозгов у человека, пока не начнешь собирать их с ковра "Время бешеных псов", 1996
Скачал, понравились)) Спасибо большое))
Apple Certified Support Professional 10.8
Apple Certified Associate - Mac Integration 10.8, 10.9

Этот топик читают:

175 ответов с 20.08.07 в 23:16
Назад в Alternative