The Caretaker - Take Care, It's A Desert Out There (2017)
anyone watch the SciFi channel series, Channel Zero? it's awesome, ultra-creepy and unsettling, creative & the new season seems to incl a couple Caretaker tracks from EATEOT. can't recall which tracks, but i'm fairly certain i heard between one to three tracks of his appearing in the new (current) season, The Butcher's Block. for the unfamiliar, it adapts urban legend horror stories a la Creepypasta, realizing them with a really decent set of cast members - each season incl a different cast and story from the website. very cool and skin-crawling stuff that i was quite surprised to find the inclusion of Caretaker material!! be sure to check it out!
Цитата:
"Everywhere at the End of Time - Stage 4" is released at 5pm GMT on April the 5th.

Цитата: AlexzanderVL
Япония о*уеть
Оззфест о*уеть
Тool о*уеть
Зигги упоротый самурай

картинка, оставленная пользователем
Цитата:
The Caretaker releases Stage 4 of his six-album series on dementia, Everywhere at the end of time

Tracklist

01. Stage 4 Post Awareness Confusions (22:09)
02. Stage 4 Post Awareness Confusions (21:52)
03. Stage 4 Temporary Bliss State (21:01)
04. Stage 4 Post Awareness Confusions (22:16)

Stage 4 is available now on blue vinyl, limited to 600. According to Boomkat, the release “comes in a thick spine, deluxe gatefold sleeve featuring reproductions of three new paintings by Ivan Seal.”

Stage 4 is available to stream below (tracks G1, H1, I1, and J1)
https://www.tinymixtapes.com/news/caretaker...ywhere-end-time
https://boomkat.com/products/everywhere-at-...of-time-stage-4

Цитата: AlexzanderVL
Япония о*уеть
Оззфест о*уеть
Тool о*уеть
Зигги упоротый самурай

The Caretaker - Everywhere at the End of Time - Stage Four (2018)
can anyone re-up The Caretaker - Everywhere at the End of Time - stages 1 to 3 PLEASE?

The Caretaker - Everywhere At The End Of Time - Stage 5 (2018) 320
The Caretaker - Everywhere at the End of Time - Stage 5

Этот топик читают:

172 ответов с 03.11.09 в 22:27
Назад в Electronic / Easy Listening