Цитата: kext
I've had that problem before - flacs that look and play fine but won't convert without errors. I originally thought it was tags or embedded covers that were corrupt and editing and deleting and resaving made them ok. Now I am not so sure though as I just tried those flacs above and simply opened them up in a program that can edit audio and save without re-encoding the file and resaved them in a new folder without any editing, after that they converted to mp3 fine.

So I don't know exactly what it is that's causing the errors but if you can find something that resaves them in the "right way" they work. I guess it's a platform/version/software thing.

The program I used was on mac osx and called Fission, it's a waveform editor that can edit mp3 and resave without reencoding. If you can find something similar that runs for you you can fix them even though I have no idea why.

try format factory, hardly any trouble converting flac to mp3 (320)
Detroit techno!
^only for Windows & i use Mac sad.gif
@ _D_ I converted it to 320 as I do with all my FLAC downloads using AAC.

Zipped
Скрытый текст / Hidden text
Wantlist
A.r.t. Wilson - Overworld
Vromm - BINARY008
^hmmm, maybe i'm trippin, but spek shows spectrographs that suggest it's a 320 rip, but the image looks like V0. i guess i dunno how to read it, but thanks for your work, dudes. at this rate, i'll certainly take what i can get tongue.gif
Цитата: _D_
^hmmm, maybe i'm trippin, but spek shows spectrographs that suggest it's a 320 rip, but the image looks like V0. i guess i dunno how to read it, but thanks for your work, dudes. at this rate, i'll certainly take what i can get tongue.gif

I dl/ed the FLAC then converted it to 320. Not sure what else to tell you man. The quality sounds good to me. It's a pain to have to convert but so many here prefer FLAC to 320 these days. I don't and either have to wait for the mp3 upload or convert it myself.

NP thumb.gif
Wantlist
A.r.t. Wilson - Overworld
Vromm - BINARY008
all good, rip sounds jus lovely. thanks again, and i personally don't mind having to convert from FLAC, normally, but this particular rip being shared, recently, did not work aside from track 2, so i appreciate your efforts. release is pre nice. tracks feel a bit long, but they're quite far-out and calming smile.gif
+1

smile.gif
картинка, оставленная пользователем

Vakulism - Edelweiss Reflection (Bandura007) 2018 320

Этот топик читают:

219 ответов с 21.12.09 в 2:35
Назад в House